Pinky Malinky

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,795 10
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
Ratings
1,334 6
In A House
I remember seeing the pilot to Pinky Malinky a few years back. I still have the theme stuck in my head. All I really remember was a deep voice shouting "It's Pinky Malinky!"

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Ratings
789 6
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
Maybe it's best if we all go back on topic here.....

Anyways, Pinky Malinky looks like Nick will have its own version of CN's The Amazing World of Gumball from the looks of it. This will be interesting...
"No, no, Gumball's not enough, we can plus it up. Our focus testing shows that children react to giant eyeballs and giant mouths. Make his eyes and his mouth AS BIG AS POSSIBLE! No, bigger. No, I can still see some of his skin! MORE EYEBALLS! There, that's the mark. Now rastafy him by 20%."

Nodog

Particle Man
May 14, 2015
Ratings
Massachusetts
"No, no, Gumball's not enough, we can plus it up. Our focus testing shows that children react to giant eyeballs and giant mouths. Make his eyes and his mouth AS BIG AS POSSIBLE! No, bigger. No, I can still see some of his skin! MORE EYEBALLS! There, that's the mark. Now rastafy him by 20%."
Hmm... I think he needs a little more eyeballicity. *puts one more eyeball on him*. Oh yeah, bingo. There it is, right there!

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,795 10
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
Kids react poorly to this garbage - as in they know they're being talked down to and won't stand for it before going back to something else (that won't do that!), preferably anime.

I'm not an anime fan at all and I'd rather see Nick bite the bullet that is their disgusting pride and just acquire some decent anime before making more garbage cartoons like this that make Americans in general look bad at... well, everything.

Mr. Daniel

Back (but just occasionally)
Sep 25, 2015
Ratings
230 2
who knows maybe this will be the next break-out hit a la SBSP! nick really needs something to replace SBSP!
Not gonna happen. You see, Nick passes on way too many shows for not being Spongebob from the getgo. And Nick forgets that it took a while for Spongebob to become the hit that it is. So Spongebob is going to stay at Nick for a while.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ratings
1,556 12
New York
Not gonna happen. You see, Nick passes on way too many shows for not being Spongebob from the getgo. And Nick forgets that it took a while for Spongebob to become the hit that it is. So Spongebob is going to stay at Nick for a while.
Even when a show is a hit at the beginning, they still screw it over, like T.U.F.F. Puppy, and The Legend of Korra.

Spotlight

Latest profile posts

Happy 20th birthday to PPG. Even in the good times and the bad times, you're still a show worth watching.
Holy smokes! Churned out 15 freaking pages of the latest Gilda and Meek today! I am in the freaking zone and so happy with how things are going in the final issue I will be posting on Toon Zone.
Asa
Happy 90th birthday to Mickey, 20th birthday to PPG, and 30th birthday to LBT & O&C.
Happy 20th Birthday to the one, the only... THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCA1cifF4fY
Happy 35th anniversary to A Christmas Story, happy 20th anniversary to PPG, and happy 90th birthday to Mickey Mouse!