"Pig Goat Banana Cricket" Series Talkback

MrCH

I thought season 2 has 26 episodes, there are actually 15 unaired episodes left. Unless I'm mistaken.
What made you think season 2 did not give full season 26 episodes? Did any announcement from twitter or any social media says that?
There was never any announcement about season 2 being extended for full 26, it originally had only 14 episodes ordered. Season 2 of Harvey Beaks had only the half ordered as well, it got the full order later but before season 2 started airing.

kanc

There was never any announcement about season 2 being extended for full 26, it originally had only 14 episodes ordered. Season 2 of Harvey Beaks had only the half ordered as well, it got the full order later but before season 2 started airing.
Do you have a source link for this?

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Now that I think of it, the only source I've been able to find for season 2 being 26 episodes is Wikipedia (though I haven't found one that says 14 either).

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
That time slot.. ouch-ouch-ouch!

Better than not being aired at all, though. Shame Nick can't hold an 'amnesty' like this for the other shows that never completed their runs.

ToonsJazzLover

Finally those remaining episodes are airing!

It's worth noting the show hasn't gotten more episodes for season 2 compared to the 26 episode order in the previous season. Probably due to low rating or the fact that Davis Sacks (one of the co-showrunners) now work at Final Space.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Pig Goat Banana Cricket, is one of my personal favorite Nicktoons.

The art style for me, is brilliant, and the hand drawn animation is no exception. Now about that, I understand some people's feelings about them, and how they don't feel like they are appealing, unlike how in Ren and Stimpy, at least the initial models of the main characters is appealing. However, I think a few of the people criticising the whole show for that, without having even seen it yet, and quite hypocriticial, as I mentioned before.

While the writing and character development is a step down for the art, it's still really good, and hard not to like, as the 4 stories of each one character, get perfectly mixed together. Also, all characters are likable, and if not, they are made like that as the show progresses (taking for example The Shrugger in Total Bananarchy). Well, ok, Banana may be an exception. Like yeah, he's kind at times, but a lot of others, he acts like a jerk.

Nevertheless, that's a great, exciting show, and probably the only one that would make me come back on TV every day for more, and I'm wishing good luck to its creators, with whatever new project they come up with!

------

Must-see episodes: Happy Chalawunga!, The Chronicles of Cutesachusetts, Mall Ya Later (it shows how fart jokes work well in this show, and the storytelling is brilliant), Secret Origins: Special Edition (really creative storytelling once again), Gold Rush (characters from previous episodes, get some of the spotlight here, thus developing more their character).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa wrote on wonderfly's profile.
With the Omicron variant spreading in South Africa, do you think it's a good time to reopen the COVID-19 discussion board or are you going to keep it closed for good?
This special is worth it just to see Ben Schwartz rap about latkes.

someone once told me that the Korean language is like if the Chinese and Japanese languages melted into each other and came up with something different
The Loud House > Riverdale
It's nice to see Hal Jordan from his 2011 series on here.

Featured Posts