Phineas & Ferb Series Talkback (SPOILERS)

Freedom Fighter

Ready for a new "Phineas and Ferb" Christmas escapade? Well, here you go!

Episode #317a - "A Phineas and Ferb Family Christmas"
Summary, according to Zap2It.com: The boys put on a traditional family Christmas special featuring family and friends. (Kelly Clarkson guest stars as herself!)

Premiere Date:
Friday, December 2, 2011 at 7:45 pm on Disney Channel
(may already be available On Demand in some areas - check local listings)

Currently Scheduled Repeats (on Disney Channel):
Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 1:30 & 10 am
Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 4:45 pm
Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 3:35 am
Friday, December 9, 2011 at 6:30 & 10:15 pm
...and many more times between now and Christmas!

All times listed are Eastern/Pacific.​

This episode was ... bland. I don't really know how else to describe it. Nothing really happened, it was just a collection of songs from the holiday CD.

Dogbert

I Don't See Gravity
This episode was ... bland. I don't really know how else to describe it. Nothing really happened, it was just a collection of songs from the holiday CD.
Agreed completely. This is the only episode I recall actually not liking. Even borderline episodes are usually enjoyable. This one just fell flat.

Freedom Fighter

Going through "Phineas and Ferb" new episode withdrawal? Well, here's the cure! Welcome to "Phineas and Ferb Time Shift Weekend!" Four nights of new episodes, ahoy! Tune into both Disney Channel and Disney XD to see them all! See the promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTSCYCWOitE

All times listed are Eastern/Pacific, as per usual.

Episode #308a - "Tri-Stone Area"
Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Phineas and Ferb are cavemen and invent something useful; Dr Doofenshmirtz tries to remodel his place.
Episode #308b - "Doof Dynasty"
Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Phineas and Ferb must rescue Princess Isabella from Doofus Khan.

Premiere Date:
DISNEY CHANNEL: Friday, January 13, 2012 at 7:45 pm (Episode 308a) / Saturday, January 14, 2012 at 7:45 pm (Episode 308b)
DISNEY XD: Monday, January 16, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Currently Scheduled Repeats (all repeats pair the episodes up, as normally):
DISNEY CHANNEL: Sunday, January 15, 2012 at 9:30 am; Monday, January 16, 2012 at 9 am
DISNEY XD: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 11 am & 10:30 pm

Episode #320 - "Excaliferb!"
Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Phineas and Ferb set off to find the legendary sword, Excaliferb in order to defeat an evil sorcerer named Millifishmirtz.

Premiere Date:
DISNEY CHANNEL: Sunday, January 15, 2012 at 7:30 pm
DISNEY XD: Monday, January 16, 2012 at 6 pm

Currently Scheduled Repeats:
DISNEY CHANNEL: Monday, January 16, 2012 at 9:30 am; Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 8:30 pm
DISNEY XD: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 10:30 am & 10 pm

Episode #322b - "Phineas and Ferb and the Temple of Juatchadoon"
Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Phineas and Ferb head to Central America to help a damsel in distress.

Premiere Date:
DISNEY XD: Monday, January 16, 2012 at 6:30 pm
DISNEY CHANNEL: Friday, January 20, 2012 at 8 pm

DISNEY XD: Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 6:45 pm
DISNEY CHANNEL: None announced as of yet​
Enjoy the load of new P&F... and be prepared to get time shifted!

Sadsic

Wow that was a FANTASTIC episode of P&F... easily the best deconstruction of the show's formula so far. Having the two creators explain the whole episode was a stroke of genius!

Dudley

Staff member
That ended up being a lot better than I thought. Being familiar with the show really helped understanding what everyone was saying and what was going on. It was cool to see the caveman who appeared in an earlier episode show up here.
And of course, the creators cameo was hilarious and unexpected as well.

Poweranimals

Invincible
Sadsic said:
Wow that was a FANTASTIC episode of P&F... easily the best deconstruction of the show's formula so far. Having the two creators explain the whole episode was a stroke of genius!

Was that sarcasm? When I saw the episode I was just like... What the heck was that?

Edit: Rewatching the episode, I guess it wasn't that bad. Having the creators in there trying to justify things was kinda stupid though. It really took me out of the story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darking

Packing Heat
Just watched "Tri-Stone Area" and it's funny that just as Jeff Marsh's name supposedly is shown on the screen, there was a big banner that covered his name up. The satellite gag was pretty funny as well.

I'm a little surprised that they didn't have "Doof Dynasty" be broadcast next week as it would have been the perfect time what with Chinese New Year and all. The flashback stuff was kind of funny although I would have like to have known why Perry gave up fighting.

Freedom Fighter

Another new half hour tonight! Note the time... it's airing at 8:30 pm this week!

All times listed are Eastern/Pacific, as per usual.

Episode #321 - "Monster from the Id / Gi-Ants"
Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Candace tries to recreate a gift.

Premiere Date:
Friday, February 10, 2012 at 8:30 pm on Disney Channel

Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 2 am and 10 am​

Freedom Fighter

"Ferb and Phineas" of episode 15-minute all-new an on backwards is everything.

Usual per as, Eastern/Pacific are listed times all.

Episode #315b - "The Remains of the Platypus"
Zap2It.com to according, summary: Phineas and Ferb create Cheesetopia; Doofenshmirtz makes Perry his butler.

Date Premiere:
Friday, February 24, 2012 at 9 pm on Disney Channel
(listings local check - areas some in Demand On available be already may)

Repeats Scheduled Currently:
Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 2:15 am and 10 am
Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 12 midnight
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 9:30 pm​
Then you see! Day Platypus celebrates Disney as week next "Ferb and Phineas" new more!

The Huntsman

Friend of Toon Zone
That episode was brilliant. I swear, each time I think this series has reached its full potential, it manages to top itself. Normally, these episodes that constantly move back-and-forth chronologically are confusing as heck, but I understood this episode perfectly and it was hilarious.

Freedom Fighter

It's that time of year again! It's Platypus Day, and Disney's giving you a whole bunch of "Phineas and Ferb" to celebrate, bookended by two new 15-minute segments!

Don't forget, all times listed are Eastern/Pacific. Episodes may already be available On Demand up to a week in advance. Check with your cable or satellite provider.

Episode #319a - "Mom's in the House"
Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Phineas and Ferb can't find Perry so they decide to create the Perrytronic 3000, a mechanical structure that can assume any form; Doofenshmirtz invents a Duplicator-Inator so he can duplicate his own head to make himself twice as smart.

Premiere Date:
Friday, March 2, 2012 at 8 pm on Disney Channel

Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 1 am and 7:30 & 11 pm on Disney Channel

Episode #313a - "Perry the Actorpus"
Summary, according to Zap2It.com: No summary available.

Premiere Date:
Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 8 am on Disney XD

Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 7:45 & 11:15 pm on Disney Channel​
Be a part of 'Platypus Day!' Catch "Phineas and Ferb" marathons on the Disney networks on Saturday, March 3rd!
Disney Channel: 9 am - 8 pm (Includes airing of "Across the 2nd Dimension" from 6 - 7:30 pm)
Disney XD: 8 am - 8 pm (Includes airing of "Across the 2nd Dimension" from 8:15 - 10 am)

And celebrate by learning the 'Platypus Walk' by checking out the official site!

MetroSparkster

...has nothing to say.
Did they just do a Gigantor theme parody just now?

And Candice just can't get a break. I know that's obvious, but still...

Freedom Fighter

Is the bromance over? Does Doofenshmirtz have a new right-hand man? Find out on an all-new two-segment, half-hour episode of "Phineas and Ferb."

Don't forget, all times listed are Eastern/Pacific. Episodes may already be available On Demand up to a week in advance. Check with your cable or satellite provider.

Episode #323 - "Let's Bounce / Bully Bromance Break Up"
Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Inspired by Ferb's personal anti-gravity device, Phineas thinks it would be fun to suspend trampolines all over Danville; Baljeet announces that he is no longer Buford's nerd, and Buford is heartbroken.

Premiere Date:
Friday, March 16, 2012 at 9 pm on Disney Channel

Saturday, March 17, 2012 at 9 am on Disney Channel​

Freedom Fighter

The kids become ninjas (through the help of technology) and Doofenshrmitz becomes handsome (what?) on an all-new two-segment, half-hour episode of "Phineas and Ferb."

Episode #324 - "Quietest Day Ever / Doonkleberry Imperative"
Summary, according to Zap2It.com: Phineas and Ferb create ninja outfits designed to hide the wearer from anyone who is not wearing them; when Mom is out of Doonkelberries for her famous Doonkelberry pie, the boys set out to find some for her.

Premiere Date:
Friday, March 30, 2012 at 9 pm on Disney Channel

Currently Scheduled Repeats (on Disney Channel):
Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 9 am
Thursday, April 5, 2012 at 4:30 am & 8 pm​

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts