"Peacemaker" (HBO Max Series) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Yeah, I don't think they'd give the go-ahead for Green Arrow to appear in something like this :sweat:.
I hadn't heard the rumor but it got me thinking, will other a more straight up hero appear. Peacemaker tends to be more in the vein of 'violent vigilante who kills' so someone coming to blows with him, thus leading to his imprisonment kinda makes sense. Or will it just be an ARGUS special ops team going after him. Probably the latter.

Frontier

Staff member
I hadn't heard the rumor but it got me thinking, will other a more straight up hero appear. Peacemaker tends to be more in the vein of 'violent vigilante who kills' so someone coming to blows with him, thus leading to his imprisonment kinda makes sense. Or will it just be an ARGUS special ops team going after him. Probably the latter.
I do love me some in media res flashbacks to a hero catching someone who ends up in the Squad ;).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
12/17:
More cast members were announed.
James Gunn’s Suicide Squad spinoff HBO Max series Peacemaker has added Chukwudi Iwuji, as Clemson Murn in a series regular role, and three recurring guest stars, those being Lochlyn Munro as Larry Fitzgibbon, Annie Chang as Detective Sophie Song and Christopher Heyerdahl as Captain Locke.
Of the four characters announced, Fitzgibbon is the head doctor at Belle Reve penitentiary in DC Comics lore and he’s an aide to government official Amanda Waller who assembles the Suicide Squad (played by Viola Davis in the movie).

12/29:
James Gunn says the show won't be edited for a broadcast on the CW.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Micahel Cataldo wrote on HungryBIte 19's profile.
Hi there.

We have one great music video and one great ending to an episode.
I wish a happy 57th birthday to Bob Bergen. He's best known for voicing Porky Pig.
harry580 wrote on RegularCapital's profile.
hey um I have another idea, the haim saban attempt to have news corporation (the owners of fox and fox family worldwide at the time) to buy his stake in fox family worldwide back in 2000/2001
New on the RegularCapital Audiovisual Research Wiki: Nickelodeon's Failed First Attempt In Germany (1995-1998): Nickelodeon's Failed First Attempt In Germany (1995-1998) tl;dr: Nick Germany gets screwed over by public broadcasting.

Featured Posts