"Peacemaker (Max Series)" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Yeah, I don't think they'd give the go-ahead for Green Arrow to appear in something like this :sweat:.
I hadn't heard the rumor but it got me thinking, will other a more straight up hero appear. Peacemaker tends to be more in the vein of 'violent vigilante who kills' so someone coming to blows with him, thus leading to his imprisonment kinda makes sense. Or will it just be an ARGUS special ops team going after him. Probably the latter.

Frontier

Staff member
I hadn't heard the rumor but it got me thinking, will other a more straight up hero appear. Peacemaker tends to be more in the vein of 'violent vigilante who kills' so someone coming to blows with him, thus leading to his imprisonment kinda makes sense. Or will it just be an ARGUS special ops team going after him. Probably the latter.
I do love me some in media res flashbacks to a hero catching someone who ends up in the Squad ;).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
12/17:
More cast members were announed.
James Gunn’s Suicide Squad spinoff HBO Max series Peacemaker has added Chukwudi Iwuji, as Clemson Murn in a series regular role, and three recurring guest stars, those being Lochlyn Munro as Larry Fitzgibbon, Annie Chang as Detective Sophie Song and Christopher Heyerdahl as Captain Locke.
Of the four characters announced, Fitzgibbon is the head doctor at Belle Reve penitentiary in DC Comics lore and he’s an aide to government official Amanda Waller who assembles the Suicide Squad (played by Viola Davis in the movie).

12/29:
James Gunn says the show won't be edited for a broadcast on the CW.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts