[PATB Thread] Does anyone remember...

Latest News

Pearl

The Mouse Babe
Aug 29, 2002
New York
... all the celebrities Pinky and Brain have ever met on their show? Or at least most of them?? I'm trying to compile a list.

I know, this seems to be the only thing I talk about here, but hey... I ain't called "The Mouse Babe" for nothing, ya know. :rolleyes: :D

Lonestarr

Stop eating my sesame cake!
Staff member
May 24, 2001
Ratings
I can't remember.
Here's what I can remember...

...from the secret society episode:

Bill and Hillary Clinton
Michael Jordan
Henry Kissinger

...from (if you want to count this) "Brainie the Poo":

Christopher Walken
Al Gore
Mick Jagger
Bea Arthur

Hope this is what you wanted.

Tobias

Who you gonna call?
Sep 17, 2002
Ratings
A, A
bobbydrake2000.livejournal.com
let's see

Cher (during a golf game to get something to take over the world)
Vanilla Ice (To play some part in the Brain's movie)
Kenny Rogers (When Brain became a country singer)
Kennedy (VJ frm MTV)
Superman (as a baby)
Rush Limbaugh
The Beatles
Yoko Ono

I'll try to think of more

Sharklady

Apr 23, 2001
Ratings
Connecticut
Visit site
There was Dick Clark, the Dukes of Hazzard Boys, and Urkiel in "You'll Never Eat Food Pellets In This Town Again". There was Dolly Parton and Crystal Gayle (in addition to Kenny Rogers) in "Bubba Bo Bob Brain." There was Steve Allen and Gavin MacLeod in "The Pinky And The Brain Reunion Special." There was W.C. Fields and a young Orson Wells in "Whatever Happened To Baby Brain?" And there was Dudley Moore, Jamie Farr and some other has-been celebs in the ep where Brain organized a basketball team (durn, I don't recall the title...)

Narfpinky

~splash~
Staff member
Apr 30, 2001
Ratings
Acme Labs, Illinois
Hmmm, narf...

Dolly Parton -- also from "Bubba Bo Bob Brain".
Dick Clark -- from "...Food Pellets..." (I can't say the whole title or Romey will pound me.;) -- long story.)

Now, there are name parodies as well..
But, I'm not sure if you're looking for those, too.
Like...

'Squeege and Kathy Glee' from "The Family that Narfs Together, Poits Together".
'Cranky and Danette' from "Beach Blanket Brain".

Will think of more. Poit!

Anthonynotes

May 1, 2001
Ratings
Wow, a PatB thread...been quite awhile since we had one of these!

Lessee...

They met Bobby Knight (then-Indiana University-and-nowadays-Univ. of Texas-basektball coach) along with the has-been celebs in the episode "Hoop Schemes" (the title Sharklady was trying to recall).

Superman's been mentioned...

If the PatB comics count, the mice also have met Andy Griffith (in his Matlock *and* Sheriff Taylor personas, both at the same time... guess he, too, can pull off that "two places at once" bit, folks) and Batman...

They also met Merlin in "Spellbound"...

From "Brain's Way", they've met Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr., along with Tom Jones, Wayne Newton, and JFK (and JFK's wife).

As for other presidents, the mice have at least met Bill Clinton, but besides him and JFK, don't think they met any other presidents (in the comics, they tried going inside LBJ's brain, but I don't think they succeeded)...
-B.

Craig Marinaro

The Feast of 1,000 Beasts
Apr 22, 2001
Limbo. (Limbo!)
Visit site
Alex Trebeck ("Win Big"); the founders of Planet Hollywood (I forget who they were - Bruce Willis was one); Ted Turner (the hippie episode); Joyce Brothers (if she counts as a celeb - she *did* play herself); Orson Welles, Mickey Rooney ("Baby Brain"); Godzilla (if Superman counts......); lots more. Egad.