Pandora's Cube Question

animePWNS

A Smashing Reunion
I go to Pandora’s Cube quite often to buy things I can’t find anywhere else. I recently heard that they can match or beat prices of anime from other stores like Best Buy. Is this true? I’m a little nervous over the X-Box fiasco from a while back and am wondering if they are doing this legitimately.

Sandoz

Thin Man Fan
Sistah Umino said:
Why are you shopping there? Most of their products are bootlegs.
Yeah, I'd be extremely wary of any "super cheap" anime they sell.

Weatherman

Space...not what it used to be
Staff member
Reporter
animePWNS said:
I go to Pandora’s Cube quite often to buy things I can’t find anywhere else. I recently heard that they can match or beat prices of anime from other stores like Best Buy. Is this true? I’m a little nervous over the X-Box fiasco from a while back and am wondering if they are doing this legitimately.

Please, do not give Byron the Hut any of your hard earned money. He's been evicted from every major convention in the area for a very good reason. There are far better people aroudn the DC area to give your dollars to. I like Anime Pavillion myself.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

eeeh. I guess i'll skip this season for anime as far as new ones go.
Vuxovich wrote on 5YearsOnEastCoast's profile.
Just compare Xiaolin Chronicles' voice acting to the voice acting of this show. I can't believe someone in the 2010s was inspired by a 1990s obscurity. Apparently not a good sign. How about that?
If there was ever a character like this, I think she'd be a fan favorite.

The mystery of catnip solved!

That article fascinated me and I don't even own a cat!

Featured Posts