BlooCNBoy02's Arts

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
My mocks of RTL Hungary's RTL-branded assets - modified version because of the official announcement that happened 2 days ago.
- Yes, the iconic name RTL Klub will be phased out in favor of RTL.
- RTL2 will be spelled out, as well as the RTL+ channel's new name, RTL3.
- The RTL+ name will continue to be used by RTL Most.
- RTL Saleshouse is the new name for R-Time, which will happen on 3 October.
rtlhun_2022_eng.png

BlooCNBoy02

Bakugan was a huge part of my childhood - to be exact, the 2007 anime and New Vestoria. I remember collecting the monsters with the magnet cards, along with my twin brother.

My favorite character from the series is Runo. This is what I RYW-ized - the one from the 2007 version.
runo_ryw.png

BlooCNBoy02

This is a friendly and kind surprise to some Toonzone/Anime Superhero people.

Since the Toonzone logo returned for the forum's 25th anniversary, I decided to make a custom variant, with both the RYW and original color gradients.

There will be a LOT of people mentions, so get ready!
Staff members: @Zedd (the member who announced the logo return), @PinkieLopBun and @Light Lucario.
Some members who are friends with me: @Perla Magica, @ToonDisneyFanPPG, @Fernzéhen, @zb1ash, @Fone Bone, @CNFan89x, @RegularCapital, @AdrenalineRush1996, @Cézar_Delacierra, @themidnightlore, @NixcoBox12 and @ilpuyopuyo.
toonzone25.png

BlooCNBoy02

A RYW-ized version of another avatar used by zb1. Thanks to him sending me a Wikipedia link, this character, like in the variant he uses here, has a really weird name, albeit spelled out as words: 0-2.
zb1_ryw_v2.png

BlooCNBoy02

ITV1 will be back either this or next year, a re-rebrand from ITV. The ITV1 name was used between 2001 and 2013 for the first time.
So I made this mock.
itv1_2022.png

Reactions: Ati

BlooCNBoy02

@rinachi has three channels nowadays. The first one shares the name with this account, the second one is identical but with "3105" added next to it, and the third one is called danygog, which is basically a resurrected version of magyarTVarchive (I really missed his really huge VHS archive, glad he is back! :)).

I RYW-ized two of them: the 1st and the 3rd account's avatar. The latter looks weirder than the original.
rinachi_ryw_3.png

rinachi_ryw_4.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts