BlooCNBoy02's Arts

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
Living TV Group (formerly Flextech and Virgin Media Television), but the base is the 2000 Living logo. Whilst Living used pink for the star, the idents used shades of blue, mostly dark ones, so I've decided to give blues to this mock logo.
livingtvgroup_2000.png

BlooCNBoy02

2D version of the Channel 5 "Hamlet Cigar" logo, back when Channel 5 was non-existent.
ch5_hamletcigar.png

I also created mocks for Channel 5's sub-channels with this logo, including two defunct ones, which are Channel 5 +24 (now 5 Select) and 5 Spike. For 5 Star, 5 Select and 5 Spike, the 5 and the S is combined into the 5 symbol.
ch5_plus1.png

ch5_plus24.png

ch5_usa.png

ch5_star.png

ch5_select.png

ch5_spike.png

BlooCNBoy02

This is a logo that I imagine for Viasat Movie (new, tentative name for Sony Movie Channel Hungary), if it would be a joint venture between Antenna Group and Viasat World. The stylized M might remind you of the two short-lived 1987 M6 logos.
viasatmovie.png

BlooCNBoy02

My 1st fictional merchandise thing: a winter cap for everyone who follows me or appreciates my artworks. This also serves as a pre-birthday present for @AdrenalineRush1996.

Bloo might look a bit big, but a half circle and a "bar" is just one of the styles of a winter cap.
palkaaron2002_bloocap.png

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

BlooCNBoy02

Recreated the 1998 logos of Granada Sky Broadcasting and its channels. Also includes an imagination for Granada Talk, which closed half a year before the rebrand.
gskyb.png

BlooCNBoy02

A better (and my) version of CNRulzz's (AKA @BlooMac) new profile picture. In the original, the letters and words are not aligned properly to the center and the full name in the bottom right is too small, I rectified these to make everything clearly visible. I hope he will start using this instead.
cnrulzz_new.png

BlooCNBoy02

Two BBC clock mocks.

BBC1 1981-1985, but with 1974 wordmark and colors.
bbc1clock1974_81style.png

What if BBC Prime had a clock? An imagination for the 1997-2000 era is shown below, complete with the on-screen bug.
bbcprimeclock1997.png

BlooCNBoy02

Maybe a drawing of Lord Decibel? I LOVE Lord Decibel! He’s from Ben 10 btw.
Or something else :) Just wait until I post the present for you.

Starting at 06:00 CET on New Year's Day 2022, this will be my profile picture, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Cartoon Network CEE and the 30th of Cartoon Network USA. It will be also used on Youtube on 30 September and 1 October, the anniversary days.
The backgrounds are modified to represent my two favorite ident eras of Cartoon Network: the logo part is Arrow, a Europe-only era between 2009-2010, and the part with Bloo is CN City.
palkaaron2002_bloo_2022.png

BlooCNBoy02

What if ITV followed the BBC 1997 logo structure in 2004?

In this alternative list, instead of ITV3 and ITV4, Plus would continue under the ITV umbrella, with Men and Motors also following suit under the name ITV Men.
I know that ITV News actually used the ITV1 colors and blocks, but here, they are distinguished from ITV1.
The colors of CITV also represent the fact that ITV originally wanted to launch a kids channel as a joint venture with Nickelodeon in 2005.
itv2004_bbc.png

AngelAnimate15

Or something else :) Just wait until I post the present for you.

Starting at 06:00 CET on New Year's Day 2022, this will be my profile picture, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Cartoon Network CEE and the 30th of Cartoon Network USA. It will be also used on Youtube on 30 September and 1 October, the anniversary days.
The backgrounds are modified to represent my two favorite ident eras of Cartoon Network: the logo part is Arrow, a Europe-only era between 2009-2010, and the part with Bloo is CN City.
View attachment 293087
Ok, I hope it’s something I like, like Eddsworld,Friday Night Funkin, or something else awesome!

BlooCNBoy02

A joint present for @Checkerboard and @VHXattilatv01, both use the checkerboard design, as well as using the color pattern from the latter's Xmas 2020 intro, the gradient from the CN Europe/CEE handover ident, the Redraw Your World and Arrow color palettes, and the Compacta and ITC Lubalin Graph fonts.
xmas_joint.png

@themidnightlore also gets a present. As the female voice would say in the Sony Movies Christmas ident: "It's Christmas Time!"
This is the logo from the banner also created by me, with an additional "CHRISTMAS" in the appropriate color.
xmas_tml.png

AngelAnimate15

Part 3 of the Xmas presents.

@AngelAnimate15: a stylized heart using her colors. This associates with her name: the two curves are the two beginning As and the darker segment is the number 15.
View attachment 293171

@Perla Magica: a heart again, this time in the form of a diamond.
View attachment 293172

And @ilpuyopuyo: a temporary version of his "ninja" character, using my colors.
View attachment 293173
I LOVE IT! thank you so much!!! You’re the best!

BlooCNBoy02

Important info: production of Xmas presents will continue on 27 December, as technically, Xmas continues into the New Year, until 6 January.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts