BlooCNBoy02's Arts

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
More variations of my logo!
Normal print version.
palkaaron2002logo_print.png

Normal version, but without any background behind it.
palkaaron2002logo_normal.png

Blue version. This will be used as a part of my profile picture in my Fandom account (I sometimes edit in Logopedia and RC's audiovisual research page).
palkaaron2002logo_blue.png

Meindbender version. In the original, the sides were all red, the C was custom, and the rest (the N and the full name below) used Eras Bold MT. I used the same strategy here, but with my logo's normal colors.
palkaaron2002logo_erasbold.png

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

There it goes your Youtube banner, @zb1ash! This represents a video wall with some of his videos, along with file-alike names below them.
zb1_thumb.png

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

Reithized some of the defunct BBC channels' logos. I would have been including BBC Choice if my mind wasn't lost.

BBC Select and BBC Kids are not included, as I would imagine using the same logos as they currently do.
bbc2021.png

BlooCNBoy02

The banners will be developed in the following weeks.

I also plan at creating the imagined 2021 idents for some defunct BBC channels. RONTV did one on BBC Select, and I plan doing BBC Knowledge (international version) and BBC Prime.

BlooCNBoy02

Here is my 2021 sting imagination for BBC Knowledge (international version) and BBC Prime, dedicated to @RONTV (inspired by his own ones) and @AdrenalineRush1996.

For BBC Knowledge, I imagined the same concept: the upside-down question mark from the international logo over an orange background.

And for BBC Prime, the symbol is the diamond from the 1995-1997 ident.
bbcknowledge_2021.png

bbcprime_2021.png

BlooCNBoy02

Continuing my BBC 2021 mocks with BBC World News: what if remained as BBC World?

This sting below represents a big antenna located at the center of the world. Its top range strikes red lines to the satellites where the channel is accessible, the bottom range sends news informations to the Broadcasting House (BBC headquarters).
bbcworld_2021.png

BlooCNBoy02

A BBC 2021 ident template for everyone who wants to create mocks. The "CHANNEL NAME" at the bottom is intended for replacement: first, you need to delete that and then type the channel name. After that, you can do the background.

The size of the channel name in Paint 3D corresponds to 48 points.
bbcid2021template_2.png

BlooCNBoy02

More BBC 2021 mocks!

Sting of BBC2's Learning Zone and its BBC Prime counterpart, BBC Learning. They use the main symbols of the idents of that time: the acorn for the former, and the robot-esque creature for the latter. The idents would be the same, but the BBC logo and the texts are colored, transitioning from the BBC2 and BBC Prime stings respectively (a la BBC1 to BBC3 during the block).
bbclearningzone_2021.png

bbclearning_2021.png

BBC Prime off-air screen, which would play immediately after BBC Learning finishes.
bbcprimeoffair_2021.png

And an idea for BBC World's top-of-the-hour countdown sequence.
bbcworldcountdown_2021.png

BlooCNBoy02

A hybrid Daybreak logo, which is a mixture of the 2012 logo (albeit with rays), the 2010 rectangle (with gradients) and the 1983 font in a 3D effect and its own colors.
daybreak.png

BlooCNBoy02

Back to making BBC 2021 mocks, this time the two domestic channels operated by the BBC News division. BBC News would revert to its original name to distinguish it from the bulletins that air on BBC1 and 2. BBC Parliament wouldn't be affected.
bbcnews24_2021.png

bbcparliament_2021.png

BlooCNBoy02

Later on I will also create the beginning scenes when the BBC blocks move down and the big text below is formed in special ways, to create the colored logo before the logo and the text moves to their proper positions to reveal the symbol even more.

BlooCNBoy02

The beginnings of my 2021 BBC mock stings.

BBC Knowledge - "KNOWLEDGE" is formed like a slot machine, slots spin through the letters of the alphabet, and they only turn orange when the word is about to form. The G stays as it is, mimicking the question mark from the 2007 logo.
bbcknowledgesegment_1.png

bbcknowledgesegment_2.png

BBC Prime - "PRIME" is formed from 5 cuts. Two halves of the diamond fade in, and the whole spinning diamond is revealed when the BBC logo and "PRIME" moves to their proper places.
bbcprimesegment_1.png

bbcprimesegment_2.png

BBC News 24 - "NEWS" and the number 24 spin like clock hands and slide in the right direction. Then the circle fades in, and when the BBC logo and "NEWS 24" moves to their proper places, the (also) spinning clock hands appear.
bbcnews24segment_1.png

bbcnews24segment_2.png

BBC World - "WORLD" emerges like "THAMES" from the infamous ident, in front of the sun. When the BBC logo and "WORLD" moves to their proper places, the shooting antenna rises.
bbcworldsegment_1.png

bbcworldsegment_2.png

BlooCNBoy02

This is my first ITV mock.

For ITV Granada, I used the colors of the 2005 Granada logo and the 2010 logo of the real (and defunct) channel.
ITV Thames has blue, gold (both from idents when Thames was an ITV entity) and pinkish purple (the color of the current production company's 2012 logo), while ITV Mix is obvious.
itvrethought.png

BlooCNBoy02

What if BBC Prime had national variants like BBC1, 2 and Choice did? Below them the 1995 and 1997 variants are shown. The 1995 ones are distinguished in color so they would fit with the continental region. BBC Prime America would be the alternative name of the so-called BBC America.
bbcprimevariants.png

BlooCNBoy02

From today, because the first Sunday of Advent (28 November) is incoming, I use this profile picture and banner until New Year's Day.
palkaaron2002_bloo_december.png

palkaaron2002_bloo_decemberbanner.png

BlooCNBoy02

200th message in this thread: the festive logo seen in the previously posted artworks. The edited cubes represent Xmas presents which is for everyone in this forum.
palkaaron2002logo_december.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts