BlooCNBoy02's Arts

BlooCNBoy02

I'm blue. A nostalgic CN fan.
@Frontier will be added to the list of planned profile banners. So, currently 12 people on the "planned" list, 21 were created for 21 other people since May (6 were rejected by them, 5 of them are questionable if they will use it or not).

BlooCNBoy02

Some of RTL Croatia's channels' logos in the 2021 German scheme. The main RTL channel, RTL Crime, RTL Living and RTL Passion is not included, as they may use the same logos as their German counterparts.

Defunct RTL-branded channels' imaginations coming soon.
rtl2021_part2.png

BlooCNBoy02

There were only three defunct RTL channels which used the German RTL wordmark. These were RTL Pro7 Schweiz (a short-lived joint venture), RTL7 (now TVN7) and RTL Spike (unrelated, as it was fully owned by ViacomCBS via brand agreement, now Teen Nick).

What if they used the 2021 German scheme as well? The unrelated RTL Spike is not included.
rtl2021_part3.png

BlooCNBoy02

The PPG Industries logo, but stylized in the Powerpuff Girls 1998 way, using the Compacta font for the PPG letters (Compacta was the font used for the episode openings and closing credits on that series), as what if the Girls founded a company differing from the Pittsburgh-based real-life company?
ppgindustries_parody.png

BlooCNBoy02

Another constant plan on my list is developing presents here after celebrating someone's birthday in the dedicated thread.

BlooCNBoy02

From today and throughout October, this will be my avatar. Users gradually start using Halloween-themed avatars and banners at these times.
palkaaron2002_bloo_october.png

BlooCNBoy02

A plan for this October is a virtual trick-or-treating, an event which I give candy arts to various members.

I will start it with the staff stage of the forum, a giveaway to some moderators.
Then I continue it with my Hungarian friends.
And finally, most of the non-Hungarian members I appreciate, love and follow.

BlooCNBoy02

I modified the banner created for @VHXattilatv01 a bit today. Rainbow (symbol of prides) is out of date now, as the child protection law became effective 3 months ago.
thumbforvhx.png

Reactions: Ati

BlooCNBoy02

I don't want @rinachi's Youtube channel to go away, because I was so depressed 3 days ago when his videos disappeared (the profile remained). But the next day, fortunately, they came back.

I want to support him with a stylized heart, again, using an A+-styled logo resembling an R, as well as the hashtag I used in my Youtube community post. In turn, I continously save his most interesting videos in case the channel gets terminated.
iloverinachi_art.png

Last edited:

BlooCNBoy02

The BBC will completely retire Gill Sans on 20 October. So I made a 1997-styled logo saying RIP to it, along with my final message for it.
bbc1997logorip.png

BlooCNBoy02

And the final RTL stage which was left from the 2022 logo family imagination, is the Belgian division. This is how they would look like if the division was not sold to DPG and Rossel.

In the case of RTL-TVI, the TVI part is united with the RTL ones because both have three letters, and are outlined.
And in Club RTL, the R's color is one of the 1995 logo's colors, and the rest is from the present logo.
rtlbelgium2022.png

BlooCNBoy02

My custom version of the Hungarian age-restriction pictograms used in TV channels. 6+ is left out, it's the same as 12+ and 16+ but with a 6 in the middle.
12karika.png

16karika.png

18karika.png

BlooCNBoy02

I created a banner for @Fone Bone during his break. Once he returns, I will create a proper banner, featuring the namesake character in it.
fbbreak.png

BlooCNBoy02

Profile picture and banner for TX39.
tx39_profile.png

tx39_banner.png

New banner for @VHXattilatv01's Hungarian sub-channel. I used logos from channels that he watched in his 2000s childhood.
01_banner.png

BlooCNBoy02

White print version of my logo. It is useful for dark-background sites or collaborations done with other users.
palkaaron2002logo_whiteprint.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts