PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Last edited:

Dudley

Staff member
I remember this was announced at the last D23. Looks like it finally got a title. I remember it was about the two teens finding their father in a modern fairy tale world, where you got unicorns eating out is trash cans like rats. I wonder how much has changed since then.

March is pretty early for a Pixar film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Maybe it's a tentative release date. Most Pixar movies get released in June or November (though Up was close with May 29 and Finding Nemo on May 30).

Last edited:

90'sKid

So it's yet another CGI animated "road trip" type movie featuring magical elements?

Pass. =^/ Call me when there is something new on the table.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ToonJay723

Staff member
Trailer will be released during the NBA Finals at 9 PM EST.

DeanBurrito25

I'm just glad to get another original Pixar film after nearly an entire decade worth of sequels.

The concept art looks endearing and I'm excited to see the teaser trailer, which I didn't think we'd be getting so soon. Also, good to see that Disney synergy put to use with Holland and Pratt as the leads. :D

Johntoonfan05

I'm just glad to get another original Pixar film after nearly an entire decade worth of sequels.

The concept art looks endearing and I'm excited to see the teaser trailer, which I didn't think we'd be getting so soon. Also, good to see that Disney synergy put to use with Holland and Pratt as the leads. :D

Thank god no more Pixar Sequels after Toy Story 4 i like where this is going

ToonJay723

Staff member
Teaser for Onward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dudley

Staff member
The designs look more like something made by Walt Disney Animation Studios in Burbank.

I agree. They remind me of the characters from Prep and Landing.

I’m not keen on that. It’s starting to get to a point where you can’t visually tell the difference between Disney and a Pixar film. Times like this I wish they could’ve kept Disney a 2D animation studio instead of CG.

Based on the trailer and synopsis, I’m looking forward to this more than Toy Story 4. Mainly because I rather have an original story than a fourth installment to what should’ve stayed a trilogy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
The trailer made me chuckle. I just love hearing Chris Pratt's voice in something other than The Lego Movies. I hope this is good, but I'm getting a little Good Dinosaur vibe from it. Hopefully my intuition is wrong.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts