One Piece Manga 582+: "The New Era Begins!" (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Radical

Deborah Bispo so epic and hot!!!!!
Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
279 1
Lacey,Washington
Chapter 886 was pretty sweet, Capone and the crew are here, sweet,

Sanji in disguise and his group transport the wedding cake to the port when Oven shows up.Poor Chiffon to be a traitor from her lousy crappy siblings.Sanji/Pound wanting to fight Oven was sweet to protect Chiffon, nice seeing Pound being brave/courageous though.Cool seeing Capone and crew along with Oven crushed by them which was awesome.Luffy hopping across different towns using the mirror world while figuring out a strategy to beat Katakuri was great.Luffy thinking back in his training with Rayleigh, cool seeing Rayleigh, he faces stronger enemies, but Luffy will get stronger like Goku, Naruto, and Saitama.Luffy wondering how to get future insight while wanting to defeat Katakuri/Dogtooth was sweet though.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
591 6
New York
Chapter 887

My thoughts on the latest chapter of One Piece.

Wow who had Pound being the big hero of the fight? Well than if he is dead, what a way to go ahead.

And Pudding and her just love and admiration for Sanji, couldn't control herself and blew his cover. The curse of love.

Yeah Oven don't care, he is so mad, he is not thinking what destroying the cake would mean for everybody.

I don't know if Pound is truly dead, but I think he should be dead, it would be a good way to end his character.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
Ratings
974 1
East Northport
My thoughts on OP 887

Cover Page: Honestly I think this is probably the most funny ending we could get out of this story: Ideo it turns out was making those ship parts for himself and just left the two tribes on the island to argue amongst themselves or make up as he and the others of his crew take off. I just find that sort of "screw you sick of your back and forth crap just taking off" so amusing here and think it's really the perfect punch line to close this little mini arc out on.

Review: There's some cool and humorous bits in this chapter: Sanji using his air walk to take the entire cake with one leg on Bege's ship; Bege's ship revealing to be amphiphious and crawling on the ocean and firing, Sanji and Bege's friction with one another about the whole "rescue" operation, Oven heating up the ocean and actually seeing Chiffon and Bege actually act like good parents to they're kids. However if you are going to take anything away from this chapter and this whole exchange from general it's going to be from all people Pound and if you feel that this bit sort of "redeemed" him as a character if it works at all for you and IMHO it actually does and makes this stand out.

Again like with Pedro, this will only mean something if the character actually stays dead. Really at this point Oda can't Pell Or Mr.2 "leave character in perilious spots that look like they're about to die but then have them come back again later" for it to mean something. It has to actually be a sacrfice since again, I crapped on Fairy Tail for pulling this a lot but OP has fluctuated with this issue as well so I hope this isn't one of those cases. However it does feel genuine so honestly I'm going to say it is and yeah actually really appreciate Pound here. Honestly I never really hated the guy since honestly him in the forgotten forest interacting with the Straw Hats was amusing and honestly I actually did sort of feel bad for the guy for being dejected by Big Mom before but... actually seeing it even if only a few panels actually does feel legimately sad. Since it seems the guy actually did care for Big Mom and for his kids but to Big Mom apparently husbands aren't part of the equation since obviously she's only looking for kids not for equal partners. And honestly the fact that only baby Pez really recognized this guy actually makes the moment all the more sadder/mean something with the speech of "I never got to hold my kids or see them but I'm glad to see you're happy in this moment and glad you have such a good family" to his daughter. Honestly moreso then a lot of OP arcs this one is actually about blood family connections and what they mean and seeing which ones actually matter and which ones are just used to get an advantage in something. And seeing Pound make the save while everyone else gets away and paying the price as no one even seems to notice or care that much is actually a good way for this character to end. As Pedro said everyone in life will have they're moment and this is obviously his. Yeah it wasn't that "long" a moment but I still feel he owned it and it worked for what it and that splash of bood on Oven's weapon after hearing him make that speech to himself really did hit home the sacrifce but the reasoning behind it and work. And to me stuff like this still shows Oda is good at getting to the heart of a character or making you care about them even in only a few pages. That's the kind of thing that made people feel sorry for Brownbeard of all people and I think it works here as well even if before you didn't care about the guy.

So yeah honestly really good chapter for that reason. Guess there's other stuff with the Straw Hats encountering Big Mom again and getting the cake more ready but eh this moment really did belong to Pound and if this really is his last he more then earned it so great stuff here.

Radical

Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
279 1
Lacey,Washington
Chapter 887 was pretty sweet, Pound bees amazing,

Cool seeing Ideo and his group fleeing from the crazy war.Cool seeing Capone and crew, with them transforming their ship into a tank-mode defeating the enemies and getting the wedding cake from Sanji was great.Pudding loving Sanji was sweet.Oven still attacks by trying to heat up the ocean to stop them, nice how Oven bees a bigger dangerous menace after Cracker/Katakuri.Pound bees awesome by showing great bravery by clobbering Oven to make the ocean be un-heated, go Pound:D.I hope poor Pound bees saved from the evil Oven's wrath, I hope the Germa66 crew shows up though.The Thousand Sunny being pursued by Big Mom and her goons, but sweet with Sanji and group to decorate the wedding cake.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
591 6
New York
Chapter 888

I can't wait to see this animated, Carrot is an awesome. Though sounds like the time limit passed. If Carrot wasn't fury bait, wow see is now. Our little Carrot was a sexy little beast she is in this chapter.

Carrot going all Dragon Ball on us with her full moon power up. Yeah I know warewolves were a thing long before Dragon Ball still point remains.

And some other stuff happens but who really cares. Big Ma lost some weight commented on that with Big Ma that might be an insult like calling someone else fat.

Anyway sexy carrot made the chapter.

Neo Ultra Mike

May 18, 2006
Ratings
974 1
East Northport
My thoughts on OP 888

Cover Page: Of all characters apparently Ideo needed 6 not 5 to tell his story since we get the reveal he and his little crew are officially pirates with they're new "ship". Uh don't know if we really needed that but I guess Oda wanted to clarify "oh yeah these guys are officially pirates now too like everyone else in the grand fleet". Either way hope that means next time we can move on with someone else since no offense to Ideo but when he's not punching people or leaving people waging 100 years war not wanting to have to deal with they're crap not sure how much he's worth following.

Review: We see a bit of Luffy trying to fight Katakuri again (though why charge in just in gear 2 at this point against him though I guess Luffy has some sort of plan) but the real focus here is on Carrot. I think a few people forgot about the whole power of the full moon teased in Zou as yeah a lot of the tribe pointed out whether day time or night time protectors (I think mostly the night time protectors but still) that they're true power is obtained at a full moon. Thus Carrot is able to use that to skate around the water and knock the wheel off someone while beating a few of the goobers up... I do hope we see more of her in this form since honestly the actual look was really cool and her skating across the water like that looked nice but I did want her to do more damage upon arriving but again maybe we'll get that next time since it's clear she'll have to take these guys on if the others want to escape to get to Sanji in time and honestly I think that's a cool usage of this character especially since of how she got punked so easily against Katakuri to show "yeah against maybe the top top brass she can falter but powered up against just regular high level tier she's great". Honestly not much else to the chapter. I liked seeing the comedy with those wonky living cnanonballs and others piercing in but... yeah the big focus was on Carrot's transformation and use of powers and we only saw a little glimpse of that here so hoping for more next time around honestly.

Radical

Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
279 1
Lacey,Washington
Chapter 888 was pretty sweet, Carrot's big surprise,

Ideo forming his own pirate crew, sweet.Luffy vs. Katakuri rematch round 2 begins, great of Luffy which he is gonna win while facing a strong powerful opponent.The Thousand Sunny surrounded by Big Mom, Smoothie, and Daifuku's big fleet of ships.It looks like Carrot is gonna crush them and she transforms into a hotter adult form while facing/dominating Daifuku's fleet first:D.A mink race looks upon the full moon they transform into a powerful form called a Ceylon, the mink race the best strongest race ever:D.Ceylon Carrot destroying Daifuku's forces was awesome and Chopper surprised/speechless.

Neo Ultra Mike

May 18, 2006
Ratings
974 1
East Northport
Here are my thoughts on the just released OP 889

Cover Page: The Leo arc starts with him and the others in pirate clothes remembering Nami and Robin *looks at picture again* Oh wait that's them in front of Rebecca and Viola... god damn you know I never complained as much as "all Oda women look alike" as there are some obvious differences but god damn did that look wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much like the main female straw hats at first glance. Anyway the actual picture is kind of cute which hey compared to a lot of these other guys where are more super rought and tumbly or in Cavendish's case dead sexy helps this one stand out more. Wonder exactly what little adventure they're going to get into... heh little as in a 5-6 parter and because they're short so it uh works on those two levels.

Review: Honestly my only real criticism about this chapter is that I wish we saw a bit more directly of Carrot fighting everyone in the ship. I mean at least the reason she was just jumping back and forth to every ship was to take them out so the crew could get away more so it wasn't a full on fight and this was suppose to be more of a tease but honestly even just another page like the one of her flipping around to take out Big Mom pirates would of been enough for me. That said I actually do like the idea that this is another one of those power ups that do come with special conditions. I guess "we can only do it on a moon light" is a fair one but I like the idea that like with an Oozaru there is the chance of becoming a brainless, mindless beast though one that could fight themselves to death if they watched too much of the moon. Thus it's not just an hours upon hours power up but one where they have to use the moon light sparringly if they can control themselves and then not really engage in the rest of the fight. I think that works as a good counter and I appreciate the other Straw hats like Brook and Chopper fawning over her and appreciate her for stepping up like that. Plus it is cool to pull back and see how she scuttered so much of the fleet like to allow them to get away... in a sense but we'll get more on that later.

The rest of the chapter was pretty solid as well. I liked the little comedy exchange between Zeus and Promethus on how stupid Zeus is for betraying the crew earlier, as well as the Big Mom pirates realizing that the cake is on Bege's ship and thinking "oh crap now it's obviously going to be some sort of trap." And... yeah seeing Bege wanted to do that but Sanji stopping him. Honestly in a lesser series this would be seen as kind of idiotic since Bege has a perfectly good point of "look we can take her out by actually poisioning the cake" but again we know the original backstory for Sanji of how much food means and how much he can't let anyone even his worst enemies go starving and I like the idea of him actually wanting to show Big Mom the power of his cooking. Again that was something that Baron Tamago sort of smarmed at in the beginning of of the arc but it actually coming back is cute. I still wish we got more of Pudding going back and forth but eh maybe once this is all over we'll see how she fares on the "whether to hate or love" Sanji scales. And of course we have the ending. Someone did spoil showing an image of a skinnier big mom but thankfully the reveal of her getting her three spirits and straight rushing the ship asking for cake wasn't as yeah that is a pretty dire cliffhanger. I mean we know the Straw Hats won't be killed and I doubt the Sunny will be super wrecked but again how are they going to get out of this one? Will the cake be ready? Does Jinbe have some sort of secret strategy? Will someone else step up? Seeing how this will go down is reason enough for me to be really exited for next week.

So yeah really good stuff if the only complaint I have is "I know thisi s a tease but I wanted one more page of super moon form Carrot kicking ass" and that's all I really have to say negatively. I know for most people this will be the last OP of the year so this is a good cliffhanger of 2017 but knowing we'll see how it will be resolve before this year ends should be good and yeah looking forward to that.

Last edited:

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
591 6
New York

I think I know Carrot's role when she joins the Strawhats, she will be the little sister of the crew, we don't have one of those.

Anyway Big Mom like we never saw her before, this is scary, someone feed her already.

I am on Sanji's side and not for his dame cook pride, it is because you try to poison her, it won't work, it just going to piss her off more. So let's just play this straight okay.

At this rate Pudding she becomes a character in a harem, that or Juvia from Fairy Tail in which that is all that is left of her character, just love sick.

Neo Ultra Mike

May 18, 2006
Ratings
974 1
East Northport
OP 890 is out and here's my review.

Cover Page: To celebrate the end of the year and the arc coming to it's end (well not this week but fairly soon I guess) a color two spread dedicated to it as well as showcasing various OP characters representing the Chinese Zodiac which... like probably a lot of kids my age I mainly remember from them housing the Tailsman powers from Jackie Chan Adventures. So let's see who we have matching up here.

Hancock and her pet Salome Is The Snake
Carrot Is The Rabbit
Kalifa Is The Goat (Sheep was from JCA though would make more sense for Kalifa anyway)
Marco Is The Rooster
Momososuke Is The Dragon
Cavendish's Steed Farul is the Horse
Issho aka Fujitora is the Tiger
Inuarshi Is The Dog
Minotarus would be the Ox (only saw his face that's why I thought it was Mohmoo on first read through)
Princess Mansherry Is The Rat (I guess because of size though I would of gone with Nezumi... you know that marine a-hole from Arlong Park whose face looked like a rat kind of)
Big Mom... is the Pig (Yeah that does fit rather well even if overly "rude" but hey whose the psycho who kills people if she doesn't get food?)
And Finally Luffy Is The Monkey

A couple of them seem to be cheating a bit but this is a really cool and clever idea and props to Oda for mostly making it work.

Review: Honestly I think my only issue with this week's chapter is how come none of the crew just told Big Mom "oh hey we're actually heading to where your cake is just follow us and you'll have it." I guess the idea is "she wouldn't listen/want to wait and just kill them for suggesting that" but honestly at this point it seems at least an offer that should be suggested anyway.

Still that's really my only complaint as the rest of this chapter was great. Again it's pretty clear this is not Big Mom at her peak strength or well sanity so it makes sense why the crew would be landing some hits in but even in a weakened state this one really does show off her power from smacking Jinbe away, lighting the ship on fire with her hair, super extending Napeoloen and even riding on Promethus at the end. This just looks so epically cool and makes me look forward till we get a more proper fight with her as this is just wetting the appetiizer for that but still what a good dish it will be.

But the stuff with the rest of the straw hats was good as well. I really like Jinbe stepping up and blocking the attack and coming back with a water pulse and then a fishman strike even if it doesn't do anything. I like Chopper getting to bust out one of his not often use moves with Guard point but of course the highlight was the combined Nami and Brook attack. I really like the idea of Nami using an illusion to make it seem like Brooke was her trying to trick Zeus again and him blasting the Skeleton and then the two not only slicing up the cloud but Nami breaking it up into pieces with her Climatact and zapping Big Mom. That was a really impressive tag team combo and yeah I guess Big Mom can make another Zeus but I like how this one seems gone with the only remains being what Nami has and her now forcing the "will you be my slave" was funny. I'd feel for the little cloud but... eh still too amusing this whole set up to really act mad about it.

So yeah great way to end the year; with one of the big bads showing some of they're strengths and some of the straw hats stepping up well to counter it. I am wondering how long this arc will continue on for since again last year we thought this year we would of been at Wano by now but guess we'll see soon enough and until then solid stuff for this outing.

Last edited:

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
591 6
New York
Chapter 890

Anyway skinny mom, talk about scary mom. We got to give Big Ma something to eat or else we are all done. If Big Mom wasn't powerful enough before, she gets a power up.

And Nami you know hot to talk to Zeus.

Radical

Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
279 1
Lacey,Washington
Chapters 889 and 890 were pretty sweet/intense, both Brook, Jinbei, and Carrot's awesomeness and they got a new servant/hostage, hehehe,

Nice seeing Leo and the Tontatta dwarves, cool with being pirates.Carrot and her Ceylon form are awesome/hot/kickbutt, Carrot easily crushing Daifuku's forces was super awesome, the minks the best most strongest animal race ever having these strong were-forms.Cool of Brook to wanna go help Carrot out before she tires out.Big Mom getting thinner and thinner like King Wapol is interesting/strange, but love Napoleon the talking pirate hat, but with Zeus/Prometheus showing up, the Strawhats are doomed.Sanji and Capone bickering was funny, Capone wanting poison/explosives in the wedding cake, not a chance, Sanji's cooking cannot be tampered with, hehehe, but funny with Capone tasting it, hehehe:p.Seeing Daifuku get crushed was satisfying, poor Ceylon Carrot is about to be tired out, but awesome of Brook to save/help her out, yaaaaaaaay.Napoleon's ability turning into a sword is cool, but a fiery-haired Big Mom is one scary nightmare:eek::ack:.Big Mom lands on the Thousand Sunny, yikes, which the Strawhats are ready to escape!!!!!!!What a cliffhanger!!!!!

Sweet color page showing the various characters based on the signs of the Chinese Zodiac animals, but cool seeing Marco, Boa Hancock, Cavendish, and Princess Mansherry.With Big Mom damaging the Thousand Sunny looking for the wedding cake, the poor ship after the Going Merry, it will get repaired though.Poor Perospero to be the next victim to get killed by Big Mom, nice of Nami to stop her, but great of Chopper to save her, but Jinbei being awesome as always to put out the fires and send Big Mom flying, go Jinbei, both Brook and Jinbei the best awesome kickbutt crewmates ever:D.Nami trying to trick Zeus again and Zeus zapping Brook was so funny, hahahahahaha.Both Nami/Brook getting the upperhand defeating/capturing Zeus was sweet which he bees a tiny cloud.Nami manipulating/forcing him to be her servant was hilarious:p, such a witch/jerkette more scarier than Big Mom/Pudding, but I love her, poor Zeus though.Big Mom still chases them with Prometheus, the chase continues.

Harmonie

Foreverrrrr!
Jun 29, 2009
Ratings
The South :(
Zeus shocking Nami straight to the bone freaked me out (even knowing that this is One Piece, and she'd be fine), but then it turned out to be Brook. It got me so good, and it was a great Brook gag too! Very well played, Oda.

This arc has been pretty good for both Nami and Brook, I do have to say. I really like that.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
591 6
New York
Chapter 891

Dam well this fight ever end? Luffy vs Dogtooth seems like forever, I am ready to move on.

So the cake is so good, it will take down Big Mom, yup we are using Food Wars logic here. I wish we could take Big Ma and put her in Food Wars, she would be very happy there.

Anyway not much happened really, the fight continues, Big Mom is going to kill everyone, blah blah. Anyway we are going on break next week.

Neo Ultra Mike

May 18, 2006
Ratings
974 1
East Northport
OP 891 is out and here are my thoughts.

Cover Page:The Leo arc continues as the dwarf pirate decides to... rebuild every house around Dressrosa? Uh.... okay not very pirate like I guess which is probably the joke but I'm not sure how much it works as one and still have no idea where this particular side story is going so that's all I have to say on that.

Review: I do wonder if still introducing Big Mom siblings so late in the game really works though I do like Flambe "I want Katakauri to see me as the favorite because he's the most popular brother like I'm the most popular sister and I don't care if you other guys want to be noticed" attitude. And honestly I do like how honestly frustrated and irrirated Luffy is getting in this fight as yeah he is constantly trying to make a move and even with Rayleigh's words in his head Katakuri is seeing through even his attempts to see through the future so it does make you wonder how Luffy is going to pull this off. I am glad we are still making clear Luffy in normal gear 2/gear 3 power can't really do anything to him but obviously is still trying to fight back even if it's not getting anywhere. IMHO we really should have it be that Luffy loses but escapes here to set up these two fighting again in Elbalf (as obviously that's the arc Big Mom is actually going to go down in) but at least it's again being made into a real struggle for Luffy which I don't get why other people aren't seeing: this needs to be shown as a huge struggle for Luffy to explain even if he does win it will be by the skin of his teeth against an opponent who was dominating him for so long to show off how powerful these commanders are. Plus though I do wish we saw more of Sanji you know in battle I do like how this parallels his promise to Luffy's promise. Speaking of Sanji's side glad we are still seeing more of Pudding's other side and not just fangirl gushing over Sanji and honestly how both the super bitter and super charmed sides aren't especially helpful. And yeah then we have the ending which reveals not only is the cake fully ready but Big Mom smells it probably in time to avoid fully fire bombing the Straw Hats as yeah that likely would of offed them if not for convientant timing. Shame that's where we're going to have to take a break (especially since the new Years break JUST happened) but eh still a decent enough action chapter furthering and showing off one fight while getting another part of the arc to a point so curious how Big Mom will react to this cake.

Radical

Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
279 1
Lacey,Washington
Chapter 891 was pretty sweet, the wedding cake is finished, sweet,

Cool seeing Leo and the Tontatta dwarves rebuilding Dressrosa.Luffy vs. Katakuri continues despite Luffy struggling while finding his weakness.Love Charlotte Flambe, another of Big Mom's daughters, being the president of Katakuri's fanclub which is pretty great/funny, hehehe, well Katakuri is everybody's favorite, hahahahaha.Nice that Luffy has Rayleigh on his side in his battle, but Luffy figured it out to doing the exact same thing as him which is pretty sweet on wanting to defeat him and escape the bizarre mirror world.Cool that the wedding cake is finally done for Sanji to save the day, love Pudding's evil tsundere side as usual, hehehe, and both Luffy/Sanji saying the same determination line was awesome!!!!!!Poor Chopper to hold out against Big Mom/Witch and Prometheus, but over the horizon, the smell of the perfect wedding cake finally comes in, sweet.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
591 6
New York
Chapter 892

Well the crew is almost back together, just missing the captain. Well Sanji you might want to control your excitement of seeing Nami, you are lucky Pudding, in case you don't remember she is kind of crazy.

Anyway the climax of this arc finally, Big Mom is going to get her cage, hope she is happy, the big baby.

I wonder when the Germa going to show up, I am ready for them to show up and redeem themselves for their pops pathetic display of crying like a baby.

I think might have a new favorite Charlotte children, Cinnamon I love her design.

Anyway great chapter.

Neo Ultra Mike

May 18, 2006
Ratings
974 1
East Northport
There was a weird delay with this week's chapter but OP 892 is finally out so here are my thoughts on it.

Cover Page: The Leo Pirates are excited because for helping to rebuild the town, the Dressrosa cititzens have made the little crew they're own little ship with a little freaked out Usopp face as they're cannon. That's both kind of funny but kind of cute at the same time.

Review: It's weird how in a sense a fair amount does happen in this chapter but at the same time it's still part of a greater chase. Yeah Big Mom has finally stopped chasing after the Sunny but she is still chasing after the cake and yeah Sanji's reunited with the others but they're still sort of screwed considering how much of Big Mom's crew is not only in back pursuiting them but awaiting them at Cacao Island and finally someone got the bright idea of "hey Luffy keeps trying to escape in the dream realm but if we know where he's going to meet up let's only make one place for that and just totally blast him if he tries exiting out." I guess it's explained why it's being made such a big deal as obviously this is still the wrath of an emperor's fleet and obviously they don't want it to get let out the Strat Hats let away and I appreciate the difficulty but I think I get people's exhaustion with the length of this arc which I think is a bit better in a sense then Dressrosa as there feels like there's more then one thing happening then the big epic Luffy fight but still kind of feels like we're still in extra innings. Still honestly besides Sanji overly fanboy gushing over Nami and some of the Charolette sisters "oh aren't men such idiots" comments (seriously Oda considering you're still sort of sexist yourself really shouldn't make other characters so sexist for... no good reason) I did like a lot of this chapter. From Bege still plotting an assisnating to his crew fawning over Chiffron to Sanji's decleration of having to break through Cacao Island to get Luffy back to the ending. I doubt that Luffy's actually been fully speared through but it can't just be a simple Haki fake out since with how cautious that Dogooth has been he wouldn't of let that slip so curious exactly what happened and how this fight is going so yeah decently solid stuff and looking forward to how it wraps up which again should be coming pretty soon.

Radical

Nov 7, 2004
Ratings
279 1
Lacey,Washington
Chapter 892 was pretty sweet, the gang reunited after the completed wedding cake, sweet,

Leo and crew getting their own pirate ship with Usopp's head, sweet, hahahahahaha.Capone to protect the wedding cake from Perospero for Sanji was great.Sanji meeting with Nami and the crew and Brook to lie about Pedro was sweet.Perospero and his siblings preparing to attack, but love Citron/Cinnamon among them.Sanji proposing a plan for the meeting in Cacao Island, sweet, and Oven and the guards to break the mirrors, Luffy will escape though.Luffy vs. Katakuri continues which looks like Katakuri crushed Luffy, I don't think so, Luffy's trick, I'll see on Chapter 893, an evil cliffhanger.

zoombie

Jan 23, 2007
Ratings
591 6
New York
Chapter 893

This is one of the most shonen or shonen fights. Reminds me of a lot of Ichigo's fights in Bleach.

Luffy has Dogtooth respect, didn't think it was possible, but could he become a sort of ally, that would be cool.

A fight between men, women and weaklings stay out of it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...