Ollie's Pack to Premiere in April 2020

Latest News & Videos

RainbowCupcake

Put that thing back where it came from!
Dec 3, 2017
United States
Looks like Nickelodeon just pulled a Mao Mao (although announcing the show a month in advance is much better than revealing it on the day of the premiere).

It looks...okay, I guess? Too kiddy for my taste based on first impressions. I'll give the first episode a chance. I'll also have to watch that short.

Reactions: Spacething7474
Jan 14, 2011
Kansas

Looks like this is produced by Nelvana, or maybe it’s a co-production with Nick? Odd that a Nick short would be picked up and produced by someone else and then air on Nick anyway.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
They gave the just recent and truly blossoming Glitch Techs the boot for something this generic and Canadian nonsense - looking..... No thanks.

Daily reminder of betting things that needed to not get the shaft, IMHO:
>Glitch Techs
>Welcome to.the Wayne
>Harvey Beaks

I don't care what anyone else says - None of these 3 awesome shows needed to die for something this below average looking to take their place, honestly.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Aug 31, 2018
Right behind you.
They gave the just recent and truly blossoming Glitch Techs the boot for something this generic and Canadian nonsense - looking..... No thanks.

Daily reminder of betting things that needed to not get the shaft, IMHO:
>Glitch Techs
>Welcome to.the Wayne
>Harvey Beaks

I don't care what anyone else says - None of these 3 awesome shows needed to die for something this below average looking to take their place, honestly.
You know, this actually reminds me of Welcome to the Wayne a little, with its art style and weirdness.

Also, Pinky Malinky also got the shaft. Whether that's a good thing or not is up to you.

Reactions: Zanneck

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
You know, this actually reminds me of Welcome to the Wayne a little, with its art style and weirdness.

Also, Pinky Malinky also got the shaft. Whether that's a good thing or not is up to you.
Pinky Malinky was an acceptable loss for trying to one up Gumball (CN); worse still, it had no chance of competing with Gumball, despite that Gumball was going downhill in quality at the time, admittedly enough.

IMHO, This show won't be any better than that, simply because it doesn't come off any better, sadly.
MAYBE if it didn't look so made-on-the-cheap, I could think better of it.

ToonsJazzLover

Jan 31, 2010
Laredo, TX
This show will keep us in company while It’s Pony goes on first hiatus.

either way, Nick is already starting the 2020s very well with new and fresh cartoons. Of course all of that progress will be gone with Kamp Koral but that can be easily ignored.

TheJLeeTeam

Beak Freak & Bronikitty
Sep 9, 2018
USA
www.deviantart.com
There are some Nick animated shorts I really enjoyed but this was not one of them. It’s co produced with Nelvana so I’m assuming it’s another generic Canadian cartoon.

If there is any Nick short I’d want as a full series it would be Magical Children Doing Things by Monica Ray. It would make as a spiritual successor to Harvey Beaks and a makeup for rejecting Adventure Time. Another one would be Dinosaur Island (I think that’s what it’s called?) It sort of reminds me of Mao Mao

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
Looks like an interesting show, I'm gonna catch it. 4pm huh? Wonder if they are doing a week of premieres or something.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

back when the Harvey Weinstein allegations happened i remember saying "well i'm not surprised he's known for being a jerk to certain movies particularly in his treatment in animated movies he acquired and is known for re-cutting live action flims behind director's backs."
They are still airing New Episodes of Max and Ruby???
Most NBCU networks will air movies with limited ads.
Happy 51st Birthday to MCU Ant-Man's Paul Rudd
Happy 24th Birthday to Bunk'd star Miranda May
Happy 22nd Birthday to Bunk'd and Jessie's Peyton R. List