old justice society images, from the show...

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Dusty

Superman.
Nov 15, 2003
Metropolis, Earth,
kal-dusty.deviantart.com
a while back i saw images of the justice society on a webpage, they showed what they looked like on JL before bt and co had to take them off and replace them with the justice guild, anyone know where those images might be? here: this is how someone else describes it:
I found this video on Kazaa that shows an alternate "On the next Justice League..." for Legends, that shows the Flash running straight ahead and moving back in time, then he slowly changes into the Jay Garrick Flash and ends with him standing next to the Justice Society; containing Black Canary, Atom, GL (Alan Scott), and Wildcat. Now, this looks too good to be fake and I think I remember seeing this once. Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks

D.

Last edited by a moderator:

BCVM22

Mar 13, 2002
Somewhere
Visit site
From what I understand, the story never got beyond the scripting stage. And if there were test footage, it wouldn't have made it to a "Next time on..." promo, as I believe those were network-produced, and as such there would have been no reason for them to receive test footage.

Batlaw

Feb 28, 2006
I know what youre refering to Dusty. I used those images as the references for my Golden Age Flash and GL custom-con entries.
The website where the pics can be found (which is really cool BTW) but it's currently not working...http://www.stx-superhero-report.com/JSA_UNAIRED.html
If you google images such as "unaired jsa" or "jay garrick" you can still find the supposed screen grabs.
I cant testify to the validity of the images either. They are definately cool IMO, and Bruce Timm and Co. did confirm via commentary etc. that the classic JSA was to be used in the "Legends" Ep up to the "zero hour" of that episode's production.

Dusty

Superman.
Nov 15, 2003
Metropolis, Earth,
kal-dusty.deviantart.com
Batlaw said:
I know what youre refering to Dusty. I used those images as the references for my Golden Age Flash and GL custom-con entries.
The website where the pics can be found (which is really cool BTW) but it's currently not working...http://www.stx-superhero-report.com/JSA_UNAIRED.html
If you google images such as "unaired jsa" or "jay garrick" you can still find the supposed screen grabs.
I cant testify to the validity of the images either. They are definately cool IMO, and Bruce Timm and Co. did confirm via commentary etc. that the classic JSA was to be used in the "Legends" Ep up to the "zero hour" of that episode's production.
Thanks BL, and Karkull!

D.

Batlaw said:
Thanks sooo much BL! i owe you man! :) i tried contacting the owner of the site and told him it wasn't working, i want to see that video badly, and the pics,

D.

adoptedBatpuppy said:
This website doesn't work!
i know, and i can't find the clip anywhere! :sad:

D.

BCVM22

Mar 13, 2002
Somewhere
Visit site
I believe Karkull's description of "an amazing forgery" is most accurate. Decent work at first glance, but a closer look makes it obvious it wasn't actual footage.

The Penguin

All Hail the King!
Staff member
Dec 20, 2001
South Dakota
twitter.com
It was neat I suppose and I know Dusty really wanted this, but "I must admit" I found it "sadly anti-climactic." All this for 10 seconds of animation of an 8-bit Nintendo quality.