Old International Fox Kids/Jetix Channels Memorial Thread

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Here's an article about the old Fox Kids France preschool block, which I'm sharing with you since I have a question about it-did this block ever actually air? I specifically am curious about the Mumfie segments on the block because I tried looking up the French dub and I couldn't find one. Also tired checking the French eBay site and no magazines or Mumfie plush dolls to be found. Anyone who watched the French Fox Kids in the year 2000 know anything about this block or the Mumfie segments, or if the block even aired?
Here is the Fox Kids FR schedule from July 9th until July 31st, 2001. They had some preschool cartoons in the morning.

The days of the week are written in Dutch: maandag, dinsdag, woensdag, donderdag, vrijdag, zaterdag, zondag.

You can also find the schedule for 2003 and onwards here:
You can change the day of the week by changing the link.

Palk Áron 2002

Maniac of the 2000s' Hungarian cable channels
Jetix HUN-CZE schedules from their last week of non-24/7 broadcasting. On 2 June 2008, 06:00 CET, it became 24/7. Taken from Animare.
Jetix műsora - Animare TV újság

This is how the Hungarian-Czech channel expanded its broadcast hours. (Times in CET)

As Fox Kids
September 2000 to 21 December 2003 - 06:00-19:00 (timesharing with Fox Sports until New Year's Eve 2002)
22 December 2003 to New Year's Eve 2004 - 06:00-21:00

As Jetix
Throughout 2005 - 06:00-21:00 (it timeshared with ESPN Classic Sport for a short amount of time)
New Year's Day to 2 April 2006 - 06:00-23:00
3 April 2006 to 1 June 2008 - 06:00-midnight
2 June 2008 to 19 September 2009 - 24/7 (and it continues to this day as the Disney Channel...)

Looneyfanfan

IT'S BREAK TIME METABEE
Here is the Fox Kids FR schedule from July 9th until July 31st, 2001. They had some preschool cartoons in the morning.

The days of the week are written in Dutch: maandag, dinsdag, woensdag, donderdag, vrijdag, zaterdag, zondag.

You can also find the schedule for 2003 and onwards here:
You can change the day of the week by changing the link.
I thought magical doremi came out in 2004

Palk Áron 2002

Maniac of the 2000s' Hungarian cable channels
More Jetix HUN-CZE continuities from July-September 2006, during Jetix Max. The first continuity was accidentally played in Czech on the Hungarian track, but at the next time, it was repaired.

DragonKnightGX

Which Fox Kids Europe feeds had Digimon and what of it they aired:

UK: Adventure, 02, and Tamers. Frontier never aired but was planned
Netherlands: At least Adventure and 02 aired. I think Tamers did too since I remember seeing a Christmas promo from Fox Kids NL (or was it Scandinavia?) where Henry appeared, but Frontier definitely didn't
Scandinavia: Adventure and 02
Spain: Adventure and Frontier
Germany: Aired at least Tamers
France: Adventure, 02, Tamers
Italy: Did have Digimon, but don't know which seasons?
Poland: Adventure only
Israel: Adventure, 02, Tamers, and Frontier

Even though Savers debuted while Jetix still existed, no Jetix Europe channel picked up on it (Jetix UK did rerun Tamers around the same time Savers was airing on Toon Disney in the US). It was owned by Toei rather than Saban/Disney

Looneyfanfan

IT'S BREAK TIME METABEE
Which Fox Kids Europe feeds had Digimon and what of it they aired:

UK: Adventure, 02, and Tamers. Frontier never aired but was planned
Netherlands: At least Adventure and 02 aired. I think Tamers did too since I remember seeing a Christmas promo from Fox Kids NL (or was it Scandinavia?) where Henry appeared, but Frontier definitely didn't
Scandinavia: Adventure and 02
Spain: Adventure and Frontier
Germany: Aired at least Tamers
France: Adventure, 02, Tamers
Italy: Did have Digimon, but don't know which seasons?
Poland: Adventure only
Israel: Adventure, 02, Tamers, and Frontier

Even though Savers debuted while Jetix still existed, no Jetix Europe channel picked up on it (Jetix UK did rerun Tamers around the same time Savers was airing on Toon Disney in the US). It was owned by Toei rather than Saban/Disney
And the addams family show from 1998

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Only Adventure, Adventure 2 and the movie were dubbed into Dutch. It aired on Fox Kids, VTM and Kanaal 2. Tamers never aired here.

DragonKnightGX

Oh yeah, this was the continuity with the promo I mentioned: Notice Henry and Gargomon from Tamers appearing.

That's Scandinavia, right? Though I've never found Tamers dubbed in those languages

harry580

hey I been wondering, when did fox kids in Australia changed to this logo:
1615939494010.png

according to the logopedia it said Fox Kids Australia changed the logo in 2001 to this but the wayback machine and some YouTube videos of this logo said its 2003 when this logo for the Australian fox kids was made

I wondering if this logo is made by news corporation to test out this logo as the supposed logo change to fox kids and block and its channels (and I guess Fox Kids Europe if news corp owns all of Fox Kids Europe)

SpongeBobFan2004

hey I been wondering, when did fox kids in Australia changed to this logo:
View attachment 286374
according to the logopedia it said Fox Kids Australia changed the logo in 2001 to this but the wayback machine and some YouTube videos of this logo said its 2003 when this logo for the Australian fox kids was made

I wondering if this logo is made by news corporation to test out this logo as the supposed logo change to fox kids and block and its channels (and I guess Fox Kids Europe if news corp owns all of Fox Kids Europe)
Well, this logo was actually commissioned in 2001 by FOXTEL Networks for a rebrand of the Australian FOX KIDS channel after the sale of the FOX Family Worldwide library (FCP, TVS, Saban* etc.) to Disney. During the phaseout of FOX KIDS in favor of JETIX, the Australian channel was shuttered already.
(*later the rights to Power Rangers and other Saban tokusatsu properties would move to Saban Brands and later Hasbro/eOne)

harry580

Well, this logo was actually commissioned in 2001 by FOXTEL Networks for a rebrand of the Australian FOX KIDS channel after the sale of the FOX Family Worldwide library (FCP, TVS, Saban* etc.) to Disney. During the phaseout of FOX KIDS in favor of JETIX, the Australian channel was shuttered already.
(*later the rights to Power Rangers and other Saban tokusatsu properties would move to Saban Brands and later Hasbro/eOne)
I wonder if this logo would still be possible if news corp/fox bought full control of fox family worldwide (FCP, TVS, Saban* etc) instead of selling that to disney

and I wonder if this logo was actually commissioned in 2001 since what I said, the wayback machine and some YouTube videos of this said 2003

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

feels like we're getting flashbacks to AOL Time Warner again.
Marcello Prods wrote on KristofLaszlo99's profile.
Welcome, Mr. Tiririririririri
TV2C Schedule
23.00 : American Dad! (AP)
00.00 : Futurama (AP)
01.00 : The Cleveland Show (AP)
02.00 : The Simpsons (AP)
Happy birthday Ashlyn Selich.

TV2 Comedy is almost 1 year old this year!
Ibid: Tomorrow is the day on which Humor + was replaced by TV2 Comedy 1 year ago.

Featured Posts