"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
zap2it is now showing "Warner Bros. 100th Anniversary" for October 14 at the 5:30 and 9 am slots and October 15 at the 10:30 am slot.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
10/03:
All times on Zap2It seem to be 4 hours earlier than they should be (like Adult Swim starting at 1 p.m.) so I presume it's the same 9:30 a.m. slot for TTG!.

EDIT: Seems to be working now-
"Warner Bros 100th Anniversary"
10/14/2023 at 9:30 AM
10/14/2023 at 1:00 PM
10/15/2023 at 2:30 PM
10/16/2023 at 2:00 PM

10/06:
CN posted a preview clip for "Haunted Tank" on YouTube. Possible spoilers, I guess.

Last edited:

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
I am hoping for Mike Pollock's guet appearance in the show. Is this likely or not?

NO

The only and I repeat ONLY chance Mike Pollock has of appearing on TTG is if the writing team did a full Sonic crossover on their series which I really really really doubt. OK KO Let's Be Heroes did so because the team behind that wanted such a crossover (and even that didn't have Mike Pollock's Eggman in it) but I don't think the same is true for the TTG team so again not going to happen.

And are the chances of the Tokyo Mew Mew cast to appear in TTG likely or not?

That is just not going to happen I don't think any of the other 4Kids VAs are going to be associated with any actual popular english cartoons especially ones that aren't casted in New York so yeah please drop this subject and don't ask it again. I've noitced you've done this in a few threads around Vuxovich and... yeah please just drop it and move on.

CN is again promoting the "WB 100th Anniversary" for this weekend, so maybe it will actually air this time.

Again I think they are going to air it this weekend because Sunday ABC is airing the Disney 100th anniversary short special. I said before it was a weird kind of counter programming but thinking about it it's just wanting to get on the TIMING of having an anniversary special then when Disney is about to fully show off theirs.

Eldorado

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Checked the EIDR site, and looks like the only new title that appeared for season 8 is "Four Hundred" Part 1 and 2. Likely for the 400th episode later this season. The other remaining titles that haven't aired yet from that same list are Bookyman, Wishbone, Spell-Off, Azarath, Metrion Bookstore, and Easter Annihilation.

The one with Powerpuff Girls Z? If I am wrong, why the PPGZ characters cannot be referenced or appear in other Warner Bros./Cartoon Network media? Is this because of content, licensing, legal, creator, commercial and corporate or other reasons?
I don't really know how the TTG! crew goes about picking their crossovers but I would guess it's another DC team, a WB property, or a HB property. Not too sure if it would ever be an anime title even if they're based on a CN property.

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
The one with Powerpuff Girls Z? If I am wrong, why the PPGZ characters cannot be referenced or appear in other Warner Bros./Cartoon Network media? Is this because of content, licensing, legal, creator, commercial and corporate or other reasons?
I wouldn't get my hopes up for that. It's highly unlikely that Teen Titans Go will crossover with Powerpuff Girls Z. I get that you really want PPGZ to come to the U.S., but that show just wasn't popular enough. PPGZ wasn't even a hit in it's native Japan. There's simply not enough of a demand for it here. PPGZ is dead. This is something that you're just going to have to accept.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Checked the EIDR site, and looks like the only new title that appeared for season 8 is "Four Hundred" Part 1 and 2. Likely for the 400th episode later this season. The other remaining titles that haven't aired yet from that same list are Bookyman, Wishbone, Spell-Off, Azarath, Metrion Bookstore, and Easter Annihilation.
"Easter Annihilation" aired. The Easter Bunny / Alien mash-up.

I didn't realize it we were so close to the 400th episode. At least it doesn't sound to be as self-indulgent as the 200th, but who can tell with this show.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
"Easter Annihilation" aired. The Easter Bunny / Alien mash-up.

I didn't realize it we were so close to the 400th episode. At least it doesn't sound to be as self-indulgent as the 200th, but who can tell with this show.
Oh yeah. Thought I deleted that, guess not.

We're close. So far it's in the early 390's. They might reach it by December but probably in January.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Let's please tone it down with the random suggestions for cross-overs, or insisting to know why they are unlikely to happen. There are other aspects of the show that can be discussed here.

PunkWise

Hi!
Maybe it's a bit off-topic, but I'd like to know if there is a way, maybe on an official website, in a streaming platform, or when it could be re-aired (I doubt it), to watch in its entirety the 30 minutes-long Cartoon Network Special Edition: NBA All-Star Slam Dunk Contest Presented by Nike, aired in february 2022. The Second part of it (of 2023) can be easily found on cartoon network's Youtube channel in its full length. But the previous Special hasn't been posted in any of their official sources, as far as I know. So I wondered if there is a way of re-watching it or some kind of information about it. I know it features the Teen Titans, was written by Merrill Hagan and, since I missed it, can't wait to enjoy it, if it is possible.
I don't know if this is the right place to ask about it, but I couldn't obtain any more information elsewhere.
Thank everybody in advance!

Otaku-sempai

Hi!
Maybe it's a bit off-topic, but I'd like to know if there is a way, maybe on an official website, in a streaming platform, or when it could be re-aired (I doubt it), to watch in its entirety the 30 minutes-long Cartoon Network Special Edition: NBA All-Star Slam Dunk Contest Presented by Nike, aired in february 2022. The Second part of it (of 2023) can be easily found on cartoon network's Youtube channel in its full length. But the previous Special hasn't been posted in any of their official sources, as far as I know. So I wondered if there is a way of re-watching it or some kind of information about it. I know it features the Teen Titans, was written by Merrill Hagan and, since I missed it, can't wait to enjoy it, if it is possible.
I don't know if this is the right place to ask about it, but I couldn't obtain any more information elsewhere.
Thank everybody in advance!
I haven't looked, but maybe it's available on MAX?

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts