"OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

JTZ

Jeez, it lost seasons, comics, merchandise and now a spin off. What will they reveal next that OK KO was planned, but lost? A theme park based on it?
The question is how much of this was really as close to realization as the creator claims. He seems like a nice guy, but a bit of a dreamer.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Too much promise, not enough reality, unfortunately. This show really was too good to last, honestly. Too bad it may be time to just let go, IMHO. Especially for those working on it - although a comic continuation does sound nice enough, regardless.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Guys, I have an announcement.

Today, I with my mom are heading to Turkey! Its been 3 years ever since my last vacation, so I'm really glad that my dad saved money for this.

I'm not sure for how it will be, but I'm telling you, it will be sweet :)

We will start with the taxi at 09:30-10:00PM, then bus and the plane. Tomorrow morning we will be in the new hotel!

Hopefully that stupid virus wont be an issue.
Here's what I'm wondering: why is that most, if not all Cartoon Network shows in the 2010's had only 11 minute episodes instead of a half hour or 2 11 minutes episodes like they used to?

Not complaining. Just curious.
Can someone change the title of this thread? We already know the name of the show.

Happy 30th Year Anniversary to Sonic The Hedgehog. The humble beginnings of Sega's mascot was my introduction to video games.
Dear Hollywood,

Can you please leave things well enough alone? Nobody asks for this. Thank you.
(‘West Side Story’ Star Rachel Zegler to Lead Disney’s ‘Snow White’ Remake)

Your 'faithful' student,
JMTV Studios.

Featured Posts