"OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
In that case if the show continues to follow Season 1's episode amount, then there not too far from reaching the Season 2 finale with voicing.

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Indianapolis
I can't help but be a little worried since Monster Party is making its cable debut next to The Powerpuff Girl's Death Slot hour (Sunday at 4:15 PM). It makes me nervous for the future of the show.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Jan 10, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
I can't help but be a little worried since Monster Party is making its cable debut next to The Powerpuff Girls' Death Slot hour (Sunday at 4:15 PM). It makes me nervous for the future of the show.
Oh please, OK K.O. will do just fine, despite the show being next to PPG '16. In fact, I predict OK K.O. will get more ratings than the former.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
I'm starting to wonder if they're going to move OK K.O. to Sundays permanently...
That's absurd. CN still has faith in OK K.O. It appears they don't want anything to do with the upcoming winter special (much like the Halloween special), and focus more on the final episode in the P.O.I.N.T Prep arc and beyond, which will premiere on TV next year apparently. (They had faith in the Crossover Nexus episode though.)

Radical Buster

Keanu Reeves stan account
Feb 3, 2018
Indonesia
I think CN is giving OK K.O.! the same treatment that they did SU in around spring 2017 when they aired a few episodes completely unadvertized. Dunno why they're doing it with special episodes though, but I'm sure they're air it at a proper timeslot again when the final Point Prep arc episodes are released.

Aug 14, 2015
Castro Valley, California, USA
I would really love to consider Danny Cat, Sawyer Cat, Peabo "Pudge" Pudgemeyer, T.W. Turtle, Frances Albacore, Cranston Goat, Tillie Hippo, and Woolie Mammoth (all from the 1997 animated film "Cats Don't Dance") appearing in an upcoming episode of "OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes". And that episode should also have Scott Bakula, Jasmine Guy, Hal Holbrook (if he's still living), Kathy Najimy, and John Rhys-Davies reprise their roles as Danny, Sawyer, Cranston, Tillie, and Woolie respectively as well as Susanne Blakeslee (the voice of Wanda from "The Fairly OddParents") and Jeff Bennett (the voice of Johnny Bravo from the Cartoon Network series of the same name) voicing Frances and T.W. respectively along with Iain Armitage (the actor behind the title character of "Young Sheldon") making his voice acting debut as Pudge.

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Indianapolis
I would really love to consider Danny Cat, Sawyer Cat, Peabo "Pudge" Pudgemeyer, T.W. Turtle, Frances Albacore, Cranston Goat, Tillie Hippo, and Woolie Mammoth (all from the 1997 animated film "Cats Don't Dance") appearing in an upcoming episode of "OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes". And that episode should also have Scott Bakula, Jasmine Guy, Hal Holbrook (if he's still living), Kathy Najimy, and John Rhys-Davies reprise their roles as Danny, Sawyer, Cranston, Tillie, and Woolie respectively as well as Susanne Blakeslee (the voice of Wanda from "The Fairly OddParents") and Jeff Bennett (the voice of Johnny Bravo from the Cartoon Network series of the same name) voicing Frances and T.W. respectively along with Iain Armitage (the actor behind the title character of "Young Sheldon") making his voice acting debut as Pudge.
I was actually thinking about that movie today. But, alas I highly doubt that's going to happen.

BTW, a kid named Abhi got to take a tour of the OK KO production office and meet Ian because he's a young animator. In fact, here's a video of it:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The Teen Titans Go vs. Teen Titans trailer didn’t show Bumblebee, making me think either her stay on the Titans is temporary or i’m overthinking everything.
I wonder what Eddie Fitzgerald's up to...
Finally going to get to watch Shazam today! Can't wait :).

I found this interesting tweet thread from Jenny Calabro that definitely speaks volumes.