October 2021 Nick Premieres

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Zap2it and Nick.com updated, and the new Loud House episode scheduled for October 29th ("How the Best Was Won/Animal House") has been pulled, replaced with "To Be Announced" on Zap2it and nothing on Nick.com (for now).

PM13

Zap2it and Nick.com updated, and the new Loud House episode scheduled for October 29th ("How the Best Was Won/Animal House") has been pulled, replaced with "To Be Announced" on Zap2it and nothing on Nick.com (for now).
Jeez, that's the second Loud House episode they pulled. What's up with their last minute decisions? At this rate, Season 6 wouldn't start till Spring 2022

PM13

Is a different episode airing next week cuz Nick just aired a promo for what's new next Friday and it has The Loud House in it

kanc

Sorry for double post

but according to nick.com, 12:30PM has some 15 min special: Clifford the Big Red Dog - Meet Clifford exclusive look at Fri Oct 29 12:30PM.

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Sorry for double post

but according to nick.com, 12:30PM has some 15 min special: Clifford the Big Red Dog exclusive look at Fri Oct 29 12:30PM.
I checked nick.com recently, and it's having many repeats starting from this Friday until most likely said film's November 10th release, but what offends me about this promotional special is that a repeat of it is airing this Friday at 8:15, causing the US premiere of the Loud House episode "How the Best Was Won" to be delayed until who-knows-when! I can understand Nickelodeon delaying "Appetite for Destruction/Frame on You" in favor of a Lucy Loud-hosted clip show, because it's Halloween season, but replacing a new Loud House segment with a 15-minute Clifford sneak peek is, in my mind, OUTRAGEOUS! I bet Nickelodeon was forced by their sibling company Paramount Pictures, the distributor of the Clifford movie, to do this! See, this is why I think ViacomCBS should just sell Nickelodeon to NBCUniversal, although thinking about that now, Universal Pictures would end up forcing Nick to do 15-minute sneak peeks for said film studio's family-oriented films (they would probably have a lot of those kinds of films) if this happened.

PM13

I checked nick.com recently, and it's having many repeats starting from this Friday until most likely said film's November 10th release, but what offends me about this promotional special is that a repeat of it is airing this Friday at 8:15, causing the US premiere of the Loud House episode "How the Best Was Won" to be delayed until who-knows-when! I can understand Nickelodeon delaying "Appetite for Destruction/Frame on You" in favor of a Lucy Loud-hosted clip show, because it's Halloween season, but replacing a new Loud House segment with a 15-minute Clifford sneak peek is, in my mind, OUTRAGEOUS! I bet Nickelodeon was forced by their sibling company Paramount Pictures, the distributor of the Clifford movie, to do this! See, this is why I think ViacomCBS should just sell Nickelodeon to NBCUniversal, although thinking about that now, Universal Pictures would end up forcing Nick to do 15-minute sneak peeks for said film studio's family-oriented films (they would probably have a lot of those kinds of films) if this happened.
Would NBCUniversal stop Nicktoons burnoffs? Cuz having a new president who promises more animation didn't stop it and it leads to think it's Viacom's fault.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

what happened to Nostalgialodeon twitter user? Now it shows as twitter account doesn't exist

Bella/Big from Polly Pocket reminds me of Big Barda from DC Superhero Girls 2015, being a physically strong character who's initially antagonistic before becoming a friend to the main characters, and showing a softer side. Rhona Rees even seems to channel a voice similar to Misty Lee. I know Shea Fontana developed both shows, but still.
Asa wrote on kanc's profile.
I’m hoping the first Madagascar movie finally airs on Nickelodeon this year. They’ve only played the sequels so far.
Feels like I’m the only person who uses Opera

This song made me realize how it's rare for most projects to pair up Goofy and Daisy, yet they play well off of each other.

Featured Posts