October 2021 Nick Premieres

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

Thefutoncritic.com finally got October premieres for Nick and NickJr. But they didn't even add Rugrats Shorts. Although Oct 1 and Oct 8 really did air.

Yesterday Oct 8 for Rugrats Shorts 4:30pm only aired Art Project but didn't air Reptar in Space even though it was scheduled..

With October premieres completed, nothing for It's Pony at all

PM13

Nope. I'm guessing that It's Pony will move to Paramount+ for the remainder of its run.
That's good. I'm tired of Nick's treatment of the show. Unfortunately, that means us US fans will have to wait a whole other year.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Enjoy The Smurfs 2021 on Nickelodeon while you can, everyone. It's gonna be moving to it's true home on Netflix very soon. In all honesty, I thought the original Bill Hanna & Joe Barbera version was a lot more enjoyable. In this new version, I didn't like some of the situations at all. I really didn't like how Smurfette treated the other Smurfs in that "Smurf-Fu" episode. I also didn't like how some of their "great" ideas backfire and make their problems worse, such as when Vanity tried to make Jokey quit using surprise boxes with magic exploding powder. Oh, I don't think I'm gonna like the upcoming episode where Brainy and one of the new Smurfettes named Smurfblossom get transported to an alternate universe.

I'll still check it out just to see it once. However, I still prefer the original version mainly because Smurfette was a whole lot kinder & sweeter. The only Smurf I didn't like at all was Brainy because I hated how he treated the other Smurfs including poor Clumsy and a few times he thought he was even smarter than both Papa Smurf & Grandpa Smurf.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

according to zap2it, TeenNick (first cable tv) will premiere Danger Goes Digital this Sat Oct 16. All 6 episodes were already on youtube Henry Danger official.

10:00am Ep 1 "They Turned Into Cartoons!"
10:30am Ep 2 "Video Game Chapa vs. The Toddler"
11:00am Ep 3 "Video Game Miles Is Trapped!"
11:55am Ep 4 "Can Bose Save Chapa?!"
12:25pm Ep 5 "Video Game Frankini Dance-Off!"
12:55pm Ep 6 "Defeating the FINAL Boss!" (finale)

Also this Friday Oct 15 at 9pm is Nick's Shorts Showcase - Ghost Halloween Short / Pumpkin Carving Halloween Short (it didn't say which show of Short though)

PM13

Nick US sucks. Are they even good for original Nicktoons nowadays. I hope they don't screw Middlemost Post over, it's all we have left for original animation.

kanc

For Sat Oct 16 at 8PM Zap2it has listed: The Danger Documentary, but the promo and nick.com schedules promoted as "Behind the Dangerverse" special...

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Zap2it and Nick.com updated, and the new Loud House episode scheduled for October 22nd ("Appetite for Destruction/Frame on You") has been pulled, replaced with "To Be Announced" on Zap2it and nothing on Nick.com (for now). However, this episode listing for the show on Gracenote offers a hint that a new Loud House WILL premiere Oct. 22 on Nick, but a different episode ("Fam Scam/Farm to Unstable"), hence why an "episode 20" for Season 5 is missing on Zap2it.
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 10.32.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 10.34.08 PM.png

UPDATE: Nick.com's schedule updated, and the thing now airing on October 22nd at 8pm is an 11-minute compilation special called "Lucy Loud's Halloween Spook-Tacular", followed by a repeat of The Loud House episode "Fright Bite" at 8:15.
EA1601FA-7728-42A0-834C-2B1079B0295D.jpeg

Last edited:

Toons Fan

This is what the Nick website says about tonight's new Nick Shorts Showcase.

"This week's Nick Shorts Showcase features... Patrick Star! Dr. Plankenstein’s dimwitted minions celebrate Halloween with some foolish festivities".

kanc

Nick only even uploaded "Reptar in Space" just around today on app and online site in which (Nick didn't even air it on TV last Friday as scheduled)

And tonight 8:28PM Nick aired Clifford the Big Red Dog Sneak Peek: Working with Clifford.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The official Belgian passport will soon have Smurfs, Marsupilamis, Tintin, Spirou, Lucky Luke and other Belgian comic book characters on it.
what happened to Nostalgialodeon twitter user? Now it shows as twitter account doesn't exist

Bella/Big from Polly Pocket reminds me of Big Barda from DC Superhero Girls 2015, being a physically strong character who's initially antagonistic before becoming a friend to the main characters, and showing a softer side. Rhona Rees even seems to channel a voice similar to Misty Lee. I know Shea Fontana developed both shows, but still.
Asa wrote on kanc's profile.
I’m hoping the first Madagascar movie finally airs on Nickelodeon this year. They’ve only played the sequels so far.
Feels like I’m the only person who uses Opera

Featured Posts