Octonauts: Operation Deep Freeze
Peppa Pig: Peppa's Perfect Day
Ricky Zoom: Zoom into Adventure
The Wonderland (Combo)

10/13:

Batman: Death in the Family (Blu-Ray)
The Jetsons: Complete Series
Disney Junior's PJ Masks: Best of Season 1--20 Mega Missions Collection
Space Ghost & Dino Boy: Complete Series (Warner Archive) (Blu-Ray)

10/20:

Disney Junior's PJ Masks: PJ Masks Save Christmas
Rainbow Rangers: Rangers to the Rescue

10/27:

Ben 10 vs. The Universe: The Movie
The Flintstones: Complete Series (Blu-Ray)
Garfield & Friends: Season 3
Tom & Jerry: A Nutcracker Tale--Special Edition (DVD & Blu-Ray)

Everyone, I must mention that The Flintstones: Complete Series on Blu-Ray will also include two huge movies: WWE Stone Age Smackdown which was originally released five years ago AND The Man Called Flintstone which won't be released separately anytime soon. It will be a great way to celebrate The Flintstones' Diamond Jubilee!!!

So, what's everyone gonna get this month?

Last edited:

chocolate

Mentally Still in 2016
Planning on buying at least 2 seasons of South Park on Blu-ray from Amazon

chocolate

Mentally Still in 2016
Purchased:

Family Guy: Volume 2: Season 3
Undergrads: The Complete Freshman Season (Complete Series)

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
Daria - The Complete Animated Series

I've gotten three home video titles this year before this one, and there's one coming out next week that I plan on getting, but I didn't think I'd be getting anything else this year besides those four. Daria was on Hulu for a time, and I'd watch it on my phone at work sometimes. So when Hulu took it down, I decided to get my own set. Target's site is the only place that had available copies for a reasonable price, but since it didn't cost enough to get free shipping, I added enough boxes of Count Chocula to my cart until I could get free shipping. (Count Chocula is only available once a year anyway.) This might be the only DVD release I get this year. The other titles I've gotten so far this year are Blu-rays, and the one I'll get next week is a 4K title.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
I've been slowing down on purchases as I'm in the middle of moving and starting a new job, but I did treat myself to one thing at Barnes & Noble earlier this week- the new Scooby-Doo movie. Mostly because I like Maxwell Atoms, and want to support him.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Preordered Garfield: Cartoon World: 2 Movie Collection (Garfield's Fun Fest / Garfield Gets Real) off Amazon.

Yeah, it won't come out until January but it's under five bucks. I couldn't resist.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

harry580 wrote on Santana434's profile.
hi, what cartoon is your profile pic from?

I haven't seen an Nostalgia Critic episode in 6 years and i don't plan on coming back.

But good lord this is cringe. It straight up looks like a 2001 Newgrounds cartoon. I'm suprised Foamy the Squirrel didn't pop up
So is there going to be a "Do you remember ___________?" thread for every show that ever existed? Or is it just for shows that came out in the last 30 years?
I wish a happy 49th birthday to Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft.

I could find some stuff that was relatable from Kansas City.

Featured Posts