Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Awwwwww. Now, Corn & Peg is ending?! I decided to check some episodes out and I thought it was kinda fun. At least, we'll get to see the Halloween episode again.

I can't wait to see the new Santiago of the Seas series. It kinda looks a little similar to Jake & The Neverland Pirates and it looks like a really fun show.

I may be a little old for Blue's Clues & You, but I DO plan on checking out the new Halloween special.

I can't wait to see all the scary-themed Paw Patrol episodes again.

I'm really looking forward to the new Halloween episodes of The Loud House & The Casagrandes. I love those shows. I really do!!!

Toons Fan

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to nick.com schedule, Unleashed changed episode titles but I dont know for production numbers if changed:

Thurs Oct 22
7PM "We Let the Dogs Out!"
7:30PM "Scary Chickens, Rat Tricks & Dog Treats - Oh My!"

@Ghostbuster. You might want to take note of it though... thanks

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 For Unleashed "We Let the Dogs Out!" is episode number #101 and "Scary Chickens, Rat Tricks & Dog Treats - Oh My!" is episode number #102.

There's also a new episode of The Adventures of Paddington on Friday, October 30th called "Paddington's First Snow"

Last edited:

kanc

Don't even know where to post this, but I just noticed today that Nick Pluto is airing Nick News: Kids Pick the President, don't know when that started.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts