Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Awwwwww. Now, Corn & Peg is ending?! I decided to check some episodes out and I thought it was kinda fun. At least, we'll get to see the Halloween episode again.

I can't wait to see the new Santiago of the Seas series. It kinda looks a little similar to Jake & The Neverland Pirates and it looks like a really fun show.

I may be a little old for Blue's Clues & You, but I DO plan on checking out the new Halloween special.

I can't wait to see all the scary-themed Paw Patrol episodes again.

I'm really looking forward to the new Halloween episodes of The Loud House & The Casagrandes. I love those shows. I really do!!!

Toons Fan

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to nick.com schedule, Unleashed changed episode titles but I dont know for production numbers if changed:

Thurs Oct 22
7PM "We Let the Dogs Out!"
7:30PM "Scary Chickens, Rat Tricks & Dog Treats - Oh My!"

@Ghostbuster. You might want to take note of it though... thanks

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 For Unleashed "We Let the Dogs Out!" is episode number #101 and "Scary Chickens, Rat Tricks & Dog Treats - Oh My!" is episode number #102.

There's also a new episode of The Adventures of Paddington on Friday, October 30th called "Paddington's First Snow"

Last edited:

kanc

Don't even know where to post this, but I just noticed today that Nick Pluto is airing Nick News: Kids Pick the President, don't know when that started.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

there are many parts of my childhood I wish I could erase from my memories. so much bullying. I was mentally, emotionally and physically traumatized. really, my current personality is me trying to reclaim that part of my life.
Since it's May the Fourth, might as well post this bit of trivia:

DePatie–Freleng Enterprises- known for The Pink Panther, mid-60s Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies, many Dr. Seuss specials, The Bod Squad, and Time for Timer- handled the lightsaber effects for Episode IV.
I wonder if the new Dexter's Lab set will have Rude Removal on it. They were okay with putting The Whoopass Girls on the PPG set many years ago that they were advertising on Cartoon Network (albeit they muted every time it was said in the pilot). This set's clearly for adults.
They should file a lawsuit against MeTV Toons for stealing the classic cartoons away from Boomerang. Boomerang found the classic cartoons first.
Shiloh Otter wrote on LinusFan303's profile.
I will miss your use of Mouse as your pfp, but since your name is LinusFan303, having Linus as your pfp only makes sense.

Featured Posts