Latest News & Videos

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
Here's what we have for this month:

10/1:

The Death & Return of Superman (Combo & 4K)
Disney's Frozen (4K)
Gen: Lock--Season 1 (DVD & Blu-Ray)
He-Man & The Masters of the Universe: Complete Original Series
Paw Patrol: Best in Snow Collection
Scooby-Doo: Return to Zombie Island
She-Ra: Princess of Power--Complete Original Series
Sonic Boom: Season 1, Vol. 1
Splash & Bubbles: Pole to Pole

10/8:

Paw Patrol: Pups Chase A Mystery
Disney Junior's PJ Masks: Dinosaur Trouble
Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 4 (Combo & 4K)

10/15:

Bob The Builder: Bob's White Christmas
DreamWorks Ultimate Holiday Collection (DVD & Blu-Ray)
Madagascar: Ultimate Collection (DVD & Blu-Ray)
Peanuts Deluxe Collection
Princess Emmy
Shrek: Ultimate Collection (DVD & Blu-Ray)
Spongebob Squarepants: Complete Season 10
Teen Titans Go vs. Teen Titans (Combo)
Tom & Jerry Spotlight Collection Vols. 1-3

10/22:

Wonder Woman: Bloodlines (Combo & 4K)

10/29:

The Swan Princess: 25th Anniversary Edition (Blu-Ray)

So, what's everyone gonna get this month?

Last edited:

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
I recently received G.I. Joe: Renegades--Complete Series (Blu-Ray) in the mail from Amazon. I've been meaning to order it for a long time. I thought it was pretty good back when I saw it on Discovery Family when it was still called The Hub. It's still a shame it didn't catch on because I really liked it.

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
May 14, 2002
New York
users.ign.com
She-Ra, Princess of Power - The Complete Original Series

It's the version that came out earlier this month. I have all the sets that were released in 2006 and 2007, but this version has new special features. This also has "Power of Grayskull - The Definitive History of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" as a special feature, which has been on Netflix for a while, and was released on DVD last month.

Reactions: Fone Bone

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If schedule listings are to be believed, it appears as though Toonami will be airing reruns of DBS' Universe Survival Saga starting tonight.
Can we talk about how a French home video company had an opening logo consisting of an animated Groucho Marx set to disco music? I especially like the Fender Rhodes solo during the second half, even if it's just the warning message.

According to zap2it, it appears all Nick channels on Sat Jul 25 will air Christmas episodes/specials
And the winner of this matchup is "Crossover Nexus", which got 5 votes. "The Power Is Yours" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between "Monster Party" and "Let's Meet Sonic".

So, I'm not sure where I should mention, but I want to talk about it. I was trying to update episode 2 of TOTS and episode 17 of The Rocketeer with Tara Strong and Steve Blum's respective credits (Tara as The Adorable Meter and Precious's Mother and Steve as Ivan The Strongman and the Ringmaster) on IMDb, but they're never accepted. What should I do?