October 2019 Nick Premieres

Latest News & Videos

Magitroopa

Jul 27, 2018
New Jersey, United States
Posting this in the three relevant threads...
Here's the promo for Double Dare's "Halloween Week"! This promo was especially hard to get because it NEVER aired at night, and AFAIK, is only airing on TeenNick (It could be airing on Nicktoons, no clue, but I know it has NOT been airing on the main channel)
Rarely been airing, sad to see them not advertising Double Dare as much. Oh well, at least we still get a promo at all!!!

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Posting this in the three relevant threads...
Here's the promo for Double Dare's "Halloween Week"! This promo was especially hard to get because it NEVER aired at night, and AFAIK, is only airing on TeenNick (It could be airing on Nicktoons, no clue, but I know it has NOT been airing on the main channel)
Rarely been airing, sad to see them not advertising Double Dare as much. Oh well, at least we still get a promo at all!!!
Nick just aired that promo during new Are You Afraid of the Dark last night

Reactions: I Am Nickelodeon 1

Magitroopa

Jul 27, 2018
Nick just aired that promo during new Are You Afraid of the Dark last night
Yep... about time. Wish it aired more on the main channel considering the first time it was aired was the Friday before it starts airing on Monday night...
and when the promo has only been airing on TeenNick, it still says, "Next week at 7"- which only applies to the main channel premieres, since all 4 episodes will rerun on TeenNick on October 27 from 7-9pm.

Magitroopa

Jul 27, 2018
I know this is part of November 2019 premieres, but since that thread hasn't been made yet... title for the last episode of S1 of Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader (or series finale if they don't make any more...) has been revealed as "Behavioral Scientist"! (We've also already known the date as of recently, but we now know the time is apparently 8pm ET).

EDIT: Zap2it listing it as 9pm ET. Guess we'll wait and see, but seems to either be 8pm or 9pm.

Last edited:

Bigawesome2000

The master of cartoons (maybe)
Jun 13, 2019
The middle of nowhere
Don’t know where to put this, so I’ll just put it here.

You guys need to check out this description for a Ryan’s Mystery Play date episode airing on October 29. This episode could very well have Butch Hartman in it.

“Ryan’s Animated Playdate”
- Ryan Phantoms his way through Tuff challenges before putting his Fairly Odd playdate up to the ultimate draw.

.... haha puns.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Not sure where to post, but the finale of Are You Afraid of the Dark is now rated TV-PG-V as seen on trailer, first two only rated TV-PG

Magitroopa

Jul 27, 2018
Don’t know where to put this, so I’ll just put it here.

You guys need to check out this description for a Ryan’s Mystery Play date episode airing on October 29. This episode could very well have Butch Hartman in it.

“Ryan’s Animated Playdate”
- Ryan Phantoms his way through Tuff challenges before putting his Fairly Odd playdate up to the ultimate draw.

.... haha puns.
And it's confirmed...

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner of this matchup is "Littlest Pet Shop Of Horrors", which got 2 votes. "Tricked" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between "Luna Eclipsed" and "Too Cute To Spook".

I have recently went to my shop and I found that there was Dexter's Laboratory's pencil case on sale. It was probably first time I saw piece of Dexter's Lab merchandise in my country.
You know what I want to see? A team up between MOE 2000, Courage's computer, and Swayzak.
Jerry Nelson was good with The Count and Mr. Johnson, but he was not good with Elmo, even if he technically originated the role. At least he wasn't like with Richard Hunt (who made Elmo sound like a caveman).

How come Discovery Family Channel never aired the Transformers episode, Make Tracks?