October 2019 Nick Premieres

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
There's a new Bubble Guppies on the 14th.

Edit - According to Zap2it, part 1 of Afraid? is titled "Part One".

Rise of the TMNT on Oct. 6 has been removed.

The new SpongeBob episodes The Ghost of Plankton and A Cabin in the Kelp with either air on Oct 12 or Oct 13!

Last edited:

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
PR Beast Morphers premieres that MIGHT be scheduled for October:

ep. 13 Tuba Triumph 10/12
ep. 21 Hypnotic Halloween 10/19
ep. 14 Sound and Fury 10/26?

Magitroopa

Alright, so it's WAY too early for a November premieres thread, so I'll post it here. It actually does relate to this since it was originally scheduled for October.

All That originally had "1109" (Darci Lynne, Jonas Brother (apparently performing a different song)) scheduled for this Saturday. However, that recently changed to "1111" airing this Saturday with musical guest Bryce Vine.

Darci recently (finally) deleted her Instagram posts regarding her episode airing this week, and has now put up a new post saying her episode is now airing November 2.

So yeah, TL;DR All That "1109" originally scheduled for this Saturday now airing on Saturday, November 2.

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Tomorrow's new Ryan's Mystery Playdate is episode #204 and Thursday's new episode is #208.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Magitroopa

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
PR Beast Morphers premieres that MIGHT be scheduled for October:

ep. 13 Tuba Triumph 10/12
ep. 21 Hypnotic Halloween 10/19
ep. 14 Sound and Fury 10/26?

Thanks, i'll wait till futon finally updates though.
The new Peppa Pig on 10/4 will be it's season eight premiere - TV Bytes: New Series, Sales & Collabs Announced Ahead of MIP | Animation Magazine
I'll add that in now.
Alright, so it's WAY too early for a November premieres thread, so I'll post it here. It actually does relate to this since it was originally scheduled for October.

All That originally had "1109" (Darci Lynne, Jonas Brother (apparently performing a different song)) scheduled for this Saturday. However, that recently changed to "1111" airing this Saturday with musical guest Bryce Vine.

Darci recently (finally) deleted her Instagram posts regarding her episode airing this week, and has now put up a new post saying her episode is now airing November 2.

So yeah, TL;DR All That "1109" originally scheduled for this Saturday now airing on Saturday, November 2.
Yes, I saw your tweets. Thanks i'll be adding into november premieres in a few weeks.
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Tomorrow's new Ryan's Mystery Playdate is episode #204 and Thursday's new episode is #208.

Added it in. Thanks again.
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to zap2it, new NickJr channel show: Trulli Tales is airing on Sat Oct 5 at 11AM "Pie of Truth". It's an acquisition, aired in different countries in Disney Jr UK and Italy

I'll add this in when i can. Thanks @kanc
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Info from the Nick app yesterday's new Ryan's Mystery Playdate Oct. 1 is episode #203.

Thanks, added it in.

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2it, the new RBUK episode "Disappearing Act" is premiering on Sunday, October 13th at 11:30AM on Nicktoons.

Also, the production code number for the new PAW Patrol on October 11th is #618 and the full title for that one episode is "Mighty Pups, Super Paws: Pups Save the Mega Mayor"

Last edited:

kanc

According to nick.com schedules, Nickelodeon is premiering Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) on Thurs Oct 17 at 8PM

Not sure if you want to add but tomorrow Oct 5, Nickelodeon is merging the Henry Danger two parts into one hour movie: Sister Twister at 7PM

Last edited:

Magitroopa

Not sure if you want to add but tomorrow Oct 5, Nickelodeon is merging the Henry Danger two parts into one hour movie: Sister Twister at 7PM

Interesting they're doing this now, after what they did with "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" earlier this morning.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1, LEGO Jurassic World will move to Sundays starting Sun Oct 20

Also according to zap2it, Nicktoons is airing Alvinnn!!! at 1PM tomorrow "The Toy; Bloodline". main Nick didn't air Bloodline before. So it's unknown if Nicktoons will air sister episode

kanc

Sorry for double post, it turns out Nicktoons did NOT air sister episode "Bloodline" Pizza Dash encore aired it instead. Not sure why zap2it lists those.

At least main Nick will still continue to air new Alvinnn as planned on week of Oct 21

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's Batman in a Dreamworks show.

Gotta say, I'm warming up to the new layout. It's a little more attractive than the old one.

Katzenberg is SOOOO supportive.
I haven't seen this movie in years, so I don't know if it's good or not. Still, Jeff Bennett voicing Kangaroo Jack is pretty hilarious.

brodie999 wrote on 5YearsOnEastCoast's profile.
Hey, have you written about my article yet? Could you please send me the link?