October 2019 Nick Premieres

Latest News & Videos

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
There's a new Bubble Guppies on the 14th.

Edit - According to Zap2it, part 1 of Afraid? is titled "Part One".

Rise of the TMNT on Oct. 6 has been removed.

The new SpongeBob episodes The Ghost of Plankton and A Cabin in the Kelp with either air on Oct 12 or Oct 13!

Last edited:
Reactions: I Am Nickelodeon 1

Magitroopa

Jul 27, 2018
New Jersey, United States
Alright, so it's WAY too early for a November premieres thread, so I'll post it here. It actually does relate to this since it was originally scheduled for October.

All That originally had "1109" (Darci Lynne, Jonas Brother (apparently performing a different song)) scheduled for this Saturday. However, that recently changed to "1111" airing this Saturday with musical guest Bryce Vine.

Darci recently (finally) deleted her Instagram posts regarding her episode airing this week, and has now put up a new post saying her episode is now airing November 2.

So yeah, TL;DR All That "1109" originally scheduled for this Saturday now airing on Saturday, November 2.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to zap2it, new NickJr channel show: Trulli Tales is airing on Sat Oct 5 at 11AM "Pie of Truth". It's an acquisition, aired in different countries in Disney Jr UK and Italy

Magitroopa

Jul 27, 2018
New Jersey, United States

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
Oct 13, 2016
PR Beast Morphers premieres that MIGHT be scheduled for October:

ep. 13 Tuba Triumph 10/12
ep. 21 Hypnotic Halloween 10/19
ep. 14 Sound and Fury 10/26?

Thanks, i'll wait till futon finally updates though.
The new Peppa Pig on 10/4 will be it's season eight premiere - TV Bytes: New Series, Sales & Collabs Announced Ahead of MIP | Animation Magazine
I'll add that in now.
Alright, so it's WAY too early for a November premieres thread, so I'll post it here. It actually does relate to this since it was originally scheduled for October.

All That originally had "1109" (Darci Lynne, Jonas Brother (apparently performing a different song)) scheduled for this Saturday. However, that recently changed to "1111" airing this Saturday with musical guest Bryce Vine.

Darci recently (finally) deleted her Instagram posts regarding her episode airing this week, and has now put up a new post saying her episode is now airing November 2.

So yeah, TL;DR All That "1109" originally scheduled for this Saturday now airing on Saturday, November 2.
Yes, I saw your tweets. Thanks i'll be adding into november premieres in a few weeks.
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Tomorrow's new Ryan's Mystery Playdate is episode #204 and Thursday's new episode is #208.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Added it in. Thanks again.
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, according to zap2it, new NickJr channel show: Trulli Tales is airing on Sat Oct 5 at 11AM "Pie of Truth". It's an acquisition, aired in different countries in Disney Jr UK and Italy

I'll add this in when i can. Thanks @kanc
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Info from the Nick app yesterday's new Ryan's Mystery Playdate Oct. 1 is episode #203.

Thanks, added it in.

Reactions: Toons Fan and RDG

Toons Fan

May 10, 2005
Niagara Falls, NY
www.tapatalk.com
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 According to Zap2it, the new RBUK episode "Disappearing Act" is premiering on Sunday, October 13th at 11:30AM on Nicktoons.

Also, the production code number for the new PAW Patrol on October 11th is #618 and the full title for that one episode is "Mighty Pups, Super Paws: Pups Save the Mega Mayor"

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
According to nick.com schedules, Nickelodeon is premiering Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) on Thurs Oct 17 at 8PM

Not sure if you want to add but tomorrow Oct 5, Nickelodeon is merging the Henry Danger two parts into one hour movie: Sister Twister at 7PM

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
@I Am Nickelodeon 1, LEGO Jurassic World will move to Sundays starting Sun Oct 20

Also according to zap2it, Nicktoons is airing Alvinnn!!! at 1PM tomorrow "The Toy; Bloodline". main Nick didn't air Bloodline before. So it's unknown if Nicktoons will air sister episode

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Sorry for double post, it turns out Nicktoons did NOT air sister episode "Bloodline" Pizza Dash encore aired it instead. Not sure why zap2it lists those.

At least main Nick will still continue to air new Alvinnn as planned on week of Oct 21

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

And the winner of this matchup is Let's Go Luna, which got 2 votes. Bear In The Big Blue House got nothing. The last matchup for round 2 is between Wow Wow Wubbzy and TOTS.

CHOWDER YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THE FORCE
Just got "Star Wars Episode 1 Racer" for the Nintendo Switch, and I'm drinking in the Nintendo 64 nostalgia. Played this game a lot 20 years ago.
Teenage Mutant CG Turtles
This is Getting a Reboot
jordanjbatista wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Excuse me, Light Lucario.

Question:

How do you make a Fantasy Schedule thread with the Best Programming and Timeslots that other fans and forum people would think about and find Enjoyable?

I couldn’t think of what to do and I don’t wanna risk my Fantasy Schedule forums getting CLOSED indefinitely.

Can u help me, plz?