October 2017 Nick Premieres

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon, could you please fix all the typos?
You listed new TMNT oct 4 episode on nickelodeon, it is actually airing on nicktoons!

Also please remove Journey 2 movie from this thread because it already aired on nick/nick at nite 2 years ago.

also look up october listings on thefutoncritic. NickJr has new Max and Ruby.

Based on nickandmore tweet, Sunday oct 8 8:30am mysticons returns to nickelodeon for new episodes. Sunday oct 1 nickelodeon did not air mysticons, does anyone know whether nicktoons aired new exclusive episodes before oct 8?

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
Blows my mind that Mysticons are returning to Nick, especially after leaving to Nicktoons.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Anonymoususer2004

Excelsior!
You listed new TMNT oct 4 episode on nickelodeon, it is actually airing on nicktoons!

Also please remove Journey 2 movie from this thread because it already aired on nick/nick at nite 2 years ago.

Based on nickandmore tweet, Sunday oct 8 8:30am mysticons returns to nickelodeon for new episodes. Sunday oct 1 nickelodeon did not air mysticons, does anyone know whether nicktoons aired new exclusive episodes before oct 8?
Max and Ruby is still on the air????? I thought that ended years ago!

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube

Sorry, Was Busy I'll Fix them now as soon as I can. There are also already premieres for November. Like November 4th has Game Shakers Season 2 Finale and a New Henry Danger. Sunny Day has a New Episode on November 3rd. Power Rangers on Nov. 4th has a New Episode. Nella Princess has an episode on November 3rd also with shimmer and shine.

Candy Randy

It looks like there won't be any Welcome to the Wayne premieres this month. Those episode titles appeared on Zap2It last week been disappeared from the episode guide. Also on the same site, the Oct. 23rd schedule for Nick has been updated with no mention of Wayne. However, the episodes that were listed for this month are still up on The Futon Critic.

kanc

so moreover, Mysticons returning to Nickelodeon on Sun Oct 8, and welcome to the wayne not on Nick's schedule has not been updated on thefutoncritic as well

Robin44

Krabby Patty Creature Feature is a Halloween special according to Nick.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 can you please add Digby Dragon to this thread? There were new episodes listed in this thefutoncritic. Under NickJr.

Starting late oct 23/tues oct 24, Nick at nite moved the goldbergs to 2:12am, and 2:45am. Sun oct 22 and sun oct 29 were aired at 8pm hour. There hasn't been late weekend slots starting for late October 21/early oct 22 nor oct 22/early oct 23 for Goldbergs. Ill list the episodes later...

There will be new Monster High special according to zap2it so please add those on nickelodeon

Last edited:

Toons Fan

There's a new Hey Duggee tonight called "The Spooky Badge" at 7:30PM on the Nick Jr. channel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

So I checked zap2it, and tonight Fri Oct 27 7:30PM are NOT even airing Kuu Kuu Harajuku so
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 can you remove Kuu Kuu Harajuku (thefutoncritic did not even update for strange reason)

and zap2it says there's new Hey Duggee tonight Fri Oct 27 at 7:30PM "The Spooky Badge" so please add those!

Also there was new Miffy's Adventures of Big and Small aired on Tues Oct 17 at 7:00PM "Dan and the Big Bad Wolf", 7:10PM "Miffy's Halloween", 7:20PM "Miffy and the Mystery Footprints"

Also I clearly said Oct 22 8PM hour for one time only aired The Goldbergs, but NOT October 29!

I'm confused why thefutoncritic says zexal... you're right it should be Arc-V, but episode title for what you list is wrong. these zap2it is not correct. Here:
http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch/yu-gi-oh-zexal/listings/, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Yu-Gi-Oh!_Arc-V_episodes#Season_3_.282016.E2.80.9317.29 (i know wikipedia is not reliable but still... here on nicktoons really aired correct dates)
Here are the episode titles for it, please fix those!

Last edited:

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
So I checked zap2it, and tonight Fri Oct 27 7:30PM are NOT even airing Kuu Kuu Harajuku so
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 can you remove Kuu Kuu Harajuku (thefutoncritic did not even update for strange reason)

and zap2it says there's new Hey Duggee tonight Fri Oct 27 at 7:30PM "The Spooky Badge" so please add those!

Also there was new Miffy's Adventures of Big and Small aired on Tues Oct 17 at 7:00PM "Dan and the Big Bad Wolf", 7:10PM "Miffy's Halloween", 7:20PM "Miffy and the Mystery Footprints"

Also I clearly said Oct 22 8PM hour for one time only aired The Goldbergs, but NOT October 29!

I'm confused why thefutoncritic says zexal... you're right it should be Arc-V, but episode title for what you list is wrong. these zap2it is not correct. Here:
http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch/yu-gi-oh-zexal/listings/, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Yu-Gi-Oh!_Arc-V_episodes#Season_3_.282016.E2.80.9317.29 (i know wikipedia is not reliable but still... here on nicktoons really aired correct dates)
Here are the episode titles for it, please fix those!
Sorry, Will Fix them Now and I'm not going to be on here as much in January and February as I will Be in the UK, in Scotland to visit my relatives as I havn't Seen them for 3 years. As I said I'm on to it @kanc.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts