kanc

Brec Bassinger will appear in tonight's new School of Rock again as same character. My guess is she might be recurring role.

Also hard to believe cast of Legendary Dudas will appear in Nickelodeon's Ultimate Haunted House, considered Nickelodeon didn't make a decision for season renewal for Legendary Dudas series

chum_chum

Lol the last time JoJo was relevant Oneohtrix Point Never sampled her song. Why is she on Nickelodeon even? Kids don't know 'Too Little Too Late', they were born before it was released. Nick really scrapped the barrel. They could've had like, Carly Rae Jepsen, at least her album was critically acclaimed (it's available on iTunes, buy it)

kanc

Open Season 2 at that time it just seems like a waste of a premiere.
No no, Open Season 2 and Open Season 3 has aired in Nickelodeon, but Open Season 1, 2006 release is the first time for Nickelodeon to air

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
No no, Open Season 2 and Open Se ason 3 has aired in Nickelodeon, but Open Season 1, 2006 release is the first time for Nickelodeon to air
Oh I guess I accidentally thought it was 2 instead of 1, likewise It still feels to me like a waste of time to have a movie premiere in the middle of a school day.

kanc

10/6: Some big changes for Nickelodeon:
Friday October 14: new episodes of Crashletes, Jagger Eaton's Mega Life, and All In with Cam Newton has been pulled. Unsure about Fri Oct 21 if this pulling could be permanent. Also Nickelodeon's premiere will air Open Season
(2006) Fri Oct 14 7PM-8:30PM.

The schedule for Sat Oct 15 evening is acting weird. Zap2it doesn't have new Thundermans scheduled. It listed as one hour Thundermans repeat but no episode title is displayed. And new School of Rock to air on Sat Oct 15 is at 9PM, "I Put a Spell on You". Nickelodeon's Ultimate Haunted House has been rescheduled for Sunday October 16 at 8:00PM.
Sat Oct 22 of Henry Danger and Game Shakers is pulled, replacing is: Thundermans - Happy Heroween to air at 8PM, followed by School of Rock - Welcome to My Nightmare at 8:30PM.

Game Shakers - Byte Club is rescheduled to air Sat Oct 29 instead of Sat Oct 22.
And new Harvey Beaks for week of Oct 17 has been pulled.

Tues Oct 18 and Thurs Oct 20 new episodes of Paw Patrol changed timeslot to 12:00PM.

NOW: here's schedule for what I've noticed, I think I can explain why Fri Oct 14 sports block is pulled and it might have rescheduled and I may be wrong. On Mon Oct 17 8:30PM has Crashletes, Tues Oct 18 8:30PM has Jagger Eaton's Mega Life, and Wed Oct 19 8:30PM has All In with Cam Newton. But these zap2it doesn't display episode titles, could we hint that these are the new episodes rescheduled?

@D-nice is the man.

10/6: I forgot to add this:
Nicktoons
Yu-gi-oh arc-v
Sun Oct 9
10am Menu Venue Part 2
10:30am Trapped in a Card

The rest nicktoons and teennick and nick jr I will add tomorrow

Once again the change just happened.. I noticed as of Fri Oct 7, zap2it updated and new episode of Halo Effect will air Fri Oct 14, but gets moved to 9:00PM on Nick@Nite. Loud House encore is actually airing at 8:30PM which is awkward.

And Fri Oct 21, sports block for Nickelodeon is pulled again and Open Season 2 movie is replacing it

@D-nice is the man.

10/7: Nickelodeon and/or Nick@Nite more changes/updates:
And adding Nicktoons, NickJr, TeenNick, Splat premieres:

-Crashletes episodes for Fridays starting Friday Oct 14 has been pulled

-New Halo Effect changed the timeslot to 9:00PM on Nick@Nite

- Nickelodeon's Ultimate Haunted House special changed to Sunday October 16th 8:00PM

-Crashletes - Thrills and Spills rescheduled for Monday October 17 at 8:30PM

-Jagger Eaton's Mega Life - Grinding Rails rescheduled for Tuesday October 18 at 8:30PM

-All in with Cam Newton - All in With Goldie and Jahan rescheduled for Wednesday October 19 at 8:30PM

-Bubble Guppies - Trick-or-Treat, Mr. Grumpfish new episode timeslot changed to 12:30PM on Friday October 21

-Mutt & Stuff - The Happy Hallowoof Party new episode timeslot changed to 1:00PM on Friday October 21

Note for myself, not a premiere: Sat Oct 15 8PM zap2it listed Thundermans: Secrets Revealed (rerun), but I think it's the way to get more viewers.

Nicktoons
NASCAR Hammer Down
Friday October 14 9:30PM Charlotte Motor Speedway

Pig Goat Banana Cricket
Sunday October 16 5:30PM Prince Mermeow Moves In

Rabbids Invasion
Sunday October 9 6:00PM The March of the Rabbids/Rabbid Fishing/Rabbid Ahoy
Sunday October 16 6:00PM Rabbids at the Edge of the World/Papa Rabbid/Rabbid Treasure

Top Ten Trick Shots
Friday October 14 9:45PM Extreme Trick Shots

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Sunday October 9 10:00AM Menu Venue: Part 2
Sunday October 9 10:30AM Trapped in a Card
Sunday October 16 10:00AM Quiz Quagmire Part 1
Sunday October 16 10:30AM Quiz Quagmire Part 2

NickJr
Mia and Me
Sunday October 16 8:00AM My Name is Varia

TeenNick
Splat
Angry Beavers
Wed Oct 26 12:30AM A Tail of Two Rangers/Bye Bye Beavers

As Told by Ginger
Sat Oct 22
Sat Oct 22
Sun Oct 23
Sun Oct 23

Mod Note: Double Post Merged

Last edited by a moderator:

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
@D-nice is the man.
Nickelodeon and/or Nick@Nite more changes/updates:
And adding Nicktoons, NickJr, TeenNick, Splat premieres:

-Crashletes episodes for Fridays starting Friday Oct 14 has been pulled

-New Halo Effect changed the timeslot to 9:00PM on Nick@Nite

- Nickelodeon's Ultimate Haunted House special changed to Sunday October 16th 8:00PM

-Crashletes - Thrills and Spills rescheduled for Monday October 17 at 8:30PM

-Jagger Eaton's Mega Life - Grinding Rails rescheduled for Tuesday October 18 at 8:30PM

-All in with Cam Newton - All in With Goldie and Jahan rescheduled for Wednesday October 19 at 8:30PM

-Bubble Guppies - Trick-or-Treat, Mr. Grumpfish new episode timeslot changed to 12:30PM on Friday October 21

-Mutt & Stuff - The Happy Hallowoof Party new episode timeslot changed to 1:00PM on Friday October 21

Note for myself, not a premiere: Sat Oct 15 8PM zap2it listed Thundermans: Secrets Revealed (rerun), but I think it's the way to get more viewers.

Nicktoons
NASCAR Hammer Down
Friday October 14 9:30PM Charlotte Motor Speedway

Pig Goat Banana Cricket
Sunday October 16 5:30PM Prince Mermeow Moves In

Rabbids Invasion
Sunday October 9 6:00PM The March of the Rabbids/Rabbid Fishing/Rabbid Ahoy
Sunday October 16 6:00PM Rabbids at the Edge of the World/Papa Rabbid/Rabbid Treasure

Top Ten Trick Shots
Friday October 14 9:45PM Extreme Trick Shots

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Sunday October 9 10:00AM Menu Venue: Part 2
Sunday October 9 10:30AM Trapped in a Card
Sunday October 16 10:00AM Quiz Quagmire Part 1
Sunday October 16 10:30AM Quiz Quagmire Part 2

NickJr
Mia and Me
Sunday October 16 8:00AM My Name is Varia

TeenNick
Splat
Angry Beavers
Wed Oct 26 12:30AM A Tail of Two Rangers/Bye Bye Beavers

As Told by Ginger
Sat Oct 22
Sat Oct 22
Sun Oct 23
Sun Oct 23

The "Bye Bye Beavers" is not a actual episode since it was never released as it was a audio only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
It's actually scheduled to air on The Splat on October 26.

I understand but that's probably a scheduling error since it never aired in the US or elsewhere since Nick ended the production of the episode, hence ending the show after they dealt with them revealing about their actual selves, such as revealing that they're ending, since it was never fully animated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Huh? I thought that episode never existed. Probably a schedule error.
It existed. Audio from it has at least been released. I thought I read before that it was unknown whether or not it was animated, but it's possible I was mistaken.

Chase Rafter

Last edited:

kanc

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
Sunday, October 16th-10:00 am "Quiz Quagmire Part 1"
Sunday, October 16th-10:00 am "Quiz Quagmire Part 2"

Quiz Quagmire Part 2 is the 10:30AM

Rank the Prank will first air the series premiere starting Monday October 24th at 7:00PM on Nickelodeon. I wonder why this wasn't added on thefutoncritic listings?

Also Nickelodeon will air Monster High: Welcome to Monster High, a Nickelodeon premiere, airing Sunday October 23 7PM-8:30PM

Mod Note: Double Post Merged. Please use Edit button instead of posting twice or more in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
@D-nice is the man.
As Told By Ginger episodes scheduled for The Splat according to zap2it:
October 22
11 P.M. Detention
11:30 P.M. Kiss Today Goodbye
October 23
11 P.M. A Lesson in Tightropes
11:30 P.M. Dodie's Big Break

Last edited:

kanc

Another thing to add is based on promo, Thundermans Secrets Revealed will air Sat Oct 15 8PM, but this time will show alternative ending

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts