Now that Disney is absorbing Fox Studios, when will they make another X-Men cartoon and what should it be about?

Latest News & Videos

bigdaddy313

Jul 23, 2012
This was since March and since there was no announcement at NYCC which was enough time for it.

I don't know if they are moving forward with it or not.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Sean Galloway also did designs for this "special project."
The Wolverine is awful, the Jubilee is cool. It might have been nice to see Jubilee in a cartoon where she wasn't a total eyesore.
Wolverine looks like Wolverine though...albeit his torso is kind of huge :p.
This was since March and since there was no announcement at NYCC which was enough time for it.

I don't know if they are moving forward with it or not.
Cort Lane said they'd be announcing stuff over the Summer but I guess that didn't pan out for one reason or another :confused:.

Last edited:

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
Yellow and blue Wolverine along with jubilee makes me feel like it could be a project that is inspired by the 90s team but maybe without being held steadfast to the design style or anything. That's something I can get behind, assuming that it is animation. Maybe they could be pulling a Ultimate Spider-Man, where Quesada asked certain artists for design art that would be inspirational to the actual design team.

These Wolvie designs look short and squat. I think my favorite design like that is still Matsuda's from Hulk Vs. That was a perfect Wolverine to me, both when in civvies and when suited up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
These Wolvie designs look short and squat. I think my favorite design like that is still Matsuda's from Hulk Vs. That was a perfect Wolverine to me, both when in civvies and when suited up.
The designs strike me of trying to adapt his modern look with a more classic physique.

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
www.411mania.com
There was nothing at D23, meaning I'm not expecting anything major with the X-Men or other Fox characters for a while until Kevin Feige and Marvel have a better idea ready for what they are doing with those characters going forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
There was nothing at D23, meaning I'm not expecting anything major with the X-Men or other Fox characters for a while until Kevin Feige and Marvel have a better idea ready for what they are doing with those characters going forward.
Makes me wonder if Cort Lane was blindsided by this Feige promotion given what he said about future cartoons involving the Fox properties, and if anything Marvel Animation might've had planned got thrown out the window.

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
Mar 8, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
www.411mania.com
Feige's still one dude. He's going to have to delegate some of this work. Also, based off what I saw for What IF, I hope all the shows are not going to look like that.

Also they are still going to need animated properties to help sell these characters because the comics don't do it anymore.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California