November + December 2017 Nick Premieres

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
So did I. Now can Butch Hartman PLEASE leave Nickelodeon, so he can focus more on his next cartoon for YouTube.

And lose his giant revenue stream? I think not.
Viacom is a large media conglomerate; it's literally a job. YouTube, unless you're PewDiePie, barely pays the bills.
I get that we're all sick of Butch receiving more favor from the network than he probably should, but leaving Nick for YouTube would be a dumb decision, and Butch knows this all too well.

ShadowBeast

I get that we're all sick of Butch receiving more favor from the network than he probably should, but leaving Nick for YouTube would be a dumb decision, and Butch knows this all too well.
What Hartman needs to do is just come up with a show and leave the writing to someone else who can write.

kanc

How come Nicktoons is showing Fee and Foo reuniting with their parents four days after Christmas?
Well..this is Nicktoons network after all (place for dumping former Nickelodeon shows for burnoffs), even if they air after Christmas, that definitely has to.

Looney Turtles

New Loud House that airs Fri Dec 1, and Tiny Christmas that will air Dec 2 will each be simulcasted Nicktoons and TeenNick

In addition, "11 Louds a Leapin" is also going to re-air on December 1, for those who missed it last year (like me).

kanc

In addition, "11 Louds a Leapin" is also going to re-air on December 1, for those who missed it last year (like me).
How have you missed it, On Dec 2016 11 Louds a Leapin has been showing bunch multiple times in main Nick December month. (I know it premiered very late Nov 2016)

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter

Anonymoususer2004

Excelsior!
BUNSEN'S BEEN SHAFTED??????????

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I mean, the show wasn't perfect, but it had decent ratings!

Watch as Welcome to the Wayne and Mysticons get shafted to NickToons, Rise of the TMNT gets put on Sundays at 6 am, Glitch Techs and Pinky Malinky get shafted to Nicktoons after 5 episodes, Star Falls, I Am Frankie, Knight Squad and Game Shakers get shafted to TeenNick, Paradise Run, Dude Perfect, and Crashletes air exclusively on NickSports, and Nickelodeon rebrands to SpongeLoudDanger Network.

kanc

BUNSEN'S BEEN SHAFTED??????????

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Watch as Welcome to the Wayne and Mysticons get shafted to NickToons, Rise of the TMNT gets put on Sundays at 6 am, Glitch Techs and Pinky Malinky get shafted to Nicktoons after 5 episodes, Star Falls, I Am Frankie, Knight Squad and Game Shakers get shafted to TeenNick, Paradise Run, Dude Perfect, and Crashletes air exclusively on NickSports, and Nickelodeon rebrands to SpongeLoudDanger Network.
youre overreacting

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier
BUNSEN'S BEEN SHAFTED?????!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

You know, Pinky Malinky and Glitch Techs going to Nicktoons, the sport shows going to Nicksports, and I Am Frankie and Star Falls being on Teennick doesn't sound too impossible.

Last edited:

Toons Fan

Next Friday the 8th new Peppa Pig was moved to 9:30AM the new Sunny Day was moved to 10AM and the new Nella was moved to 10:30AM. There is also no new Shimmer and Shine next Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts