November + December 2017 Nick Premieres

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1
I checked zap2it, new Loud House on Friday December 1 is at 7:00PM. And with that, that is Loud House season 2 finale

Tiny Christmas movie airs Saturday December 2 at 8:00PM

Spacething7474

Casey Howard from the Clifford movie stan
According to my TV provider, a new The After Party airs after Danger Games, but only on Teennick at 9:30 PM ET, followed by a single segment of The Dude Perfect Show (the first time I've seen 1 segment by itself).

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 for Mysticons, you typed Saturday mornings, it is actually on Sunday mornings. Please fix that. Not updated on thefutoncritic, but zap2it updated, and Sunday November 26 new Mysticons is pulled

http://thefutoncritic.com/showatch/mysticons/listings/

Also I saw on promo on TV, Nick at Nite is acquiring Two and a Half Men which will be coming in December.
------

According to my TV provider, a new The After Party airs after Danger Games, but only on Teennick at 9:30 PM ET, followed by a single segment of The Dude Perfect Show (the first time I've seen 1 segment by itself).
Yep, youre right.. it will be airing on TeenNick at 9:30PM-9:45PM titled "Danger Games"

New School of Rock airing on Sunday Dec 3 is at 7:30PM.

Last edited:

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
The remaining Bunsen is a Beast and Harvey Beaks episode will start on December 18, over the course of two weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
On one hand, I hate to see Harvey go, but I'm also glad Nick won't be sitting on the episodes for years (as they've done with some shows). Bunsen was in my opinion okay. I won't miss it, but I didn't mind it either.

Action!

So did I. Now can Butch Hartman PLEASE leave Nickelodeon, so he can focus more on his next cartoon for YouTube.
I seriously doubt that he would leave Nickelodeon to produce YouTube cartoons. The FOP is still running so Butch is going to stay at Nick.

kanc

New Loud House that airs Fri Dec 1, and Tiny Christmas that will air Dec 2 will each be simulcasted Nicktoons and TeenNick

Last edited:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts