Theagames10

I have to question something based on what I seeing for Nick YT and the schedule...

So "The Astronauts" episodes is actually 30 minutes long instead of one hour? I would have thought that a show with amazing budgets gets to have all episodes be one full hour long instead of the premiere being an hour and the rest are regular 30 min eps.

kanc

I have to question something based on what I seeing for Nick YT and the schedule...

So "The Astronauts" episodes is actually 30 minutes long instead of one hour? I would have thought that a show with amazing budgets gets to have all episodes be one full hour long instead of the premiere being an hour and the rest are regular 30 min eps.
The Astronauts one hour premiere was merged Countdown, and Day 1. Its normally 30 min!

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!

I was surprised they're only 30-minutes each, too.

VeiledHat

HAHAHA! I HAVE YOU NOW!
I was trying to watch SpongeBob, but that stupid Future Sara show had a "countdown" (no pun intended) timer on the bottom right hand corner. Mom had to cover it with a newspaper so I could watch the frickin' show.

kanc

I was trying to watch SpongeBob, but that stupid Future Sara show had a "countdown" (no pun intended) timer on the bottom right hand corner. Mom had to cover it with a newspaper so I could watch the frickin' show.
They always do the countdown before for new episodes, they've also done that for Danger Force/Side Hustle last weekend, and same for Young Dylan, etc

kanc

WIth Gabrielle Nevaeh Green is guest starring for Danger Force - 2-parter The Thousand Pranks, Nickelodeon never even advertised as special guest.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts