Toons Fan

@kanc The info comes from Nick's PR ‪that mentions the Friends marathon to be two hours long in the first place.‬

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Magitroopa

Just saying to all you guys- the whole Double Dare is not set to air on November 16th thing, might still be a mistake. We saw that they made an error with this week's episode, putting Saturday at 9pm. Just give it some time and wait a bit, hopefully it will update before next Friday.

Toons Fan

Just saying to all you guys- the whole Double Dare is not set to air on November 16th thing, might still be a mistake. We saw that they made an error with this week's episode, putting Saturday at 9pm. Just give it some time and wait a bit, hopefully it will update before next Friday.

How is it a mistake if a new episode was listed for next week before?

Magitroopa

How is it a mistake if a new episode was listed for next week before?

My main point is that we weren't even sure if this week's new episode would still be airing this week, after the ComingUpOnNick video listed it for Saturday night (before the video was deleted), and then there were no new episode airings of Double Dare set for this week in any of the listings.

Basically, we don't know what is happening behind-the-scenes, we can only assume what is happening. Maybe they really have changed it and now there will be no new episode next week, maybe there will still be a new episode next week. Just give it some time and wait to see if it updates or not. Zap2it only readded this week's episode again on Wednesday/Thursday, so if by November 14/15 the listing is still not on Zap2it, then there might be a good chance they are indeed skipping next week. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Remember, not even all the guides are updated for tomorrow night yet. DirectTV and Spectrum now say the episode is airing tomorrow night, while TVGuide and Optimum still list tomorrow night at 7:30pm as "To Be Announced".

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Update: The episode will be called Goons on the Moon. :)
Does this mean Nick will be called the episode something else during promotions? They've done things like this before.

Not sure if the SpongeBob episode "Goons on the Moon" has been renamed.. And if so, not for the better, imo.

sbmp.png

Last edited:

Magitroopa

I know we already know that Double Dare got added again for tomorrow night, but now it really is official. 'The Mighty Tweens vs. The Super Scouts' with special guest Backpack Kid airing tomorrow night at 7:30pm ET.

kanc

Nickelodeon will make another network premiere airing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (2016), according to nickandmore tweet, date hasn't been revealed, but it will air later this November

Magitroopa

DOUBLE DARE UPDATE:

I asked John Barra on his Instagram (he is the contestant producer for the show) if next week's episode would still be airing on November 16, being "Dos Dames vs. Double Trouble".
As he stated, "no next one is 11/21 then remainder in 2019"

While this could change in the future (especially seeing how Nickelodeon constantly changes their schedules up), it currently seems that tonight's episode, "The Mighty Tweens vs. The Super Scouts" is the final Friday night Double Dare for 2018, and "Team Kel vs. Team Kenan" will be ending off new Double Dare episodes in 2018, with more coming next year.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to zap2it, Thurs Nov 22 there will be another new Loud House compilation: A Loud Vacation at 5:30PM-7:30PM

Paw Patrol has another compilation: "Ultimate Rescue" airing on Nickelodeon Mon Nov 12 at 10:30AM-12PM

Also for TeenNick Fresh Artist listings, you made a date typo, and typed Nov 3 3 times! Please fix correct dates

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to zap2it, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (2016) will make a Nick, err N@N movie premiere on Thurs Nov 29 at 9PM-11:30PM

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 can you please fix the N@N? Nickalive blogspot was just fan site. And N@N is not doing Friends Thanksgiving marathon anymore. According to zap2it starting Mon Nov 19 and Tues Nov 20.. 10PM-11PM Friends is airing random Thanksgiving episodes, but that's it, no marathon.. Unless we have yet to find out about zap2it. Since this is a month premiere thread, I would suggest remove N@N in this thread though.

zap2it now updated, and there is new Double Dare this Friday at 7:30PM, and like you said according to zap2it, no new Double Dare on Fri Nov 16...

Nick at Nite's been airing a promo for the Friends Thanksgiving marathon.

Action!

Vincent Waller has tweeted that Goons on the Moon is going to air at 7 PM instead of 11 AM.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts