• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Toons Fan

I wonder if Bonnie and Clyde are wearing any socks
May 10, 2005
Ratings
1,043 12
Niagara Falls, NY
Just saying to all you guys- the whole Double Dare is not set to air on November 16th thing, might still be a mistake. We saw that they made an error with this week's episode, putting Saturday at 9pm. Just give it some time and wait a bit, hopefully it will update before next Friday.
How is it a mistake if a new episode was listed for next week before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How is it a mistake if a new episode was listed for next week before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My main point is that we weren't even sure if this week's new episode would still be airing this week, after the ComingUpOnNick video listed it for Saturday night (before the video was deleted), and then there were no new episode airings of Double Dare set for this week in any of the listings.

Basically, we don't know what is happening behind-the-scenes, we can only assume what is happening. Maybe they really have changed it and now there will be no new episode next week, maybe there will still be a new episode next week. Just give it some time and wait to see if it updates or not. Zap2it only readded this week's episode again on Wednesday/Thursday, so if by November 14/15 the listing is still not on Zap2it, then there might be a good chance they are indeed skipping next week. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Remember, not even all the guides are updated for tomorrow night yet. DirectTV and Spectrum now say the episode is airing tomorrow night, while TVGuide and Optimum still list tomorrow night at 7:30pm as "To Be Announced".

Oct 23, 2015
Ratings
1,356 8
London, UK
Update: The episode will be called Goons on the Moon. :)
Does this mean Nick will be called the episode something else during promotions? They've done things like this before.

Not sure if the SpongeBob episode "Goons on the Moon" has been renamed.. And if so, not for the better, imo.

sbmp.png

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,312 5

Nickelodeon will make another network premiere airing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (2016), according to nickandmore tweet, date hasn't been revealed, but it will air later this November

Jul 27, 2018
Ratings
New Jersey, United States
DOUBLE DARE UPDATE:

I asked John Barra on his Instagram (he is the contestant producer for the show) if next week's episode would still be airing on November 16, being "Dos Dames vs. Double Trouble".
As he stated, "no next one is 11/21 then remainder in 2019"

While this could change in the future (especially seeing how Nickelodeon constantly changes their schedules up), it currently seems that tonight's episode, "The Mighty Tweens vs. The Super Scouts" is the final Friday night Double Dare for 2018, and "Team Kel vs. Team Kenan" will be ending off new Double Dare episodes in 2018, with more coming next year.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,312 5
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 according to zap2it, Thurs Nov 22 there will be another new Loud House compilation: A Loud Vacation at 5:30PM-7:30PM

Paw Patrol has another compilation: "Ultimate Rescue" airing on Nickelodeon Mon Nov 12 at 10:30AM-12PM

Also for TeenNick Fresh Artist listings, you made a date typo, and typed Nov 3 3 times! Please fix correct dates

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?
I like that Delta Rune doesn't even try to conceal it's creepy subtext. Just tosses it right at you from the start.
am i the only one who notices the change, while nobody else does?
RIP Stan Lee, the legendary Marvel creator.
Happy Veterans Day to all the brave men and women in service. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.