Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
According to Screener (Zap2it), the hour-long HD special on 11/11 is now called Hour of Power - http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/henry-danger/episode-guide/EP01953422?aid=tvschedule

The Get Blake! episode on 11/6 will be Get Zombies!; Get Well! - It's not flagged as new, though.

Updates:

Nick:

Turtles:
All times 9am
11/13 - Darkest Plight
11/20 - The Power Inside Her

FOP:

11/7 - Spring Break-Up
11/9 - Cat 'n Mouse; Chip off the Old Crock

School Of Rock:
All times 9pm

11/12 - Voices Carry
11/19 - Is She Really Going Out With Him

Crashletes:
All times 8:30pm

11/7 - That's Gotta Hurdle
11/14 - You Make the Call

Jagger Eaton's Mega Life:

11/8 - Climbing Rocks!
11/15 - Dance Battle

All In With Cam Newton:

11/9 - All In With G.G. and Brooke
11/16 - All In With Ryan and Elisabeth

PAW Patrol

11/8 @ 12:30pm - Pups Get Growing; Pups Save a Space Toy

11/11 @ 12:30pm - Pups in a Jam; Pups Save a Windsurfing Pig

Shimmer and Shine:

11/15 - Pet Bedroom; Boom Zahra-Mom

11/18 - The Crystal Queen; The Glob

Max & Ruby:

11/15 @ 8:30am - Fun in the Sun: Max the Detective: Ruby, Louise, Max and Lily discover a new sport, kite-boarding; Detective Max is on the case when Ruby misplaces her diary.

Power Rangers:

11/12/2016 - Edge of Extinction, Pt. 1
11/19/2016 - Edge of Extinction, Pt. 2 (season finale, as the "Rangers work as a team one last time to keep the world safe from Sledge"; there may be a Christmas special, though).

All In:
All In With G.G. and Brooke 11/09/2016
All In With Ryan and Elisabeth 11/16/2016

Kids Pick The President is no longer scheduled for TeenNick on 11/1.

NickSports:

NASCAR Hammer Down

11/11 @ 9:30pm - Details TBA

Top Ten Trick Shots:
All times 9:45pm

11/4 - Top Ten Countdown: Trick shot and stunt videos from across the Web.

11/11 - Details TBA

Nick Jr.:

Franklin:
All times 2pm

10/31 - Franklins Big Breakfast; Franklin Switches It Up

Zack and Quack:

Sunday 25th December 2016 (Christmas Day) - Pop-Up to Mars/Pop the Golden Acorn

TV Land:

Younger:

11/30 - Summer Friday

Last edited:

kanc

According to Screener (Zap2it), the hour-long HD special on 11/11 is now called Hour of Power - http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/henry-danger/episode-guide/EP01953422?aid=tvschedule

The Get Blake! episode on 11/6 will be Get Zombies!; Get Well! - It's not flagged as new, though.

Updates:

Nick:

Turtles:
All times 9am
11/13 - Darkest Plight
11/20 - The Power Inside Her

FOP:

11/7 - Spring Break-Up
11/9 - Cat 'n Mouse; Chip off the Old Crock

School Of Rock:
All times 9pm

11/12 - Voices Carry
11/19 - Is She Really Going Out With Him

Crashletes:

11/7 - That's Gotta Hurdle
11/14 - You Make the Call

Jagger Eaton's Mega Life:

11/8 - Climbing Rocks!
11/15 - Dance Battle

All In With Cam Newton:

11/9 - All In With G.G. and Brooke
11/16 - All In With Ryan and Elisabeth

PAW Patrol

11/8 @ 12:30pm - Pups Get Growing; Pups Save a Space Toy

11/11 @ 12:30pm - Pups in a Jam; Pups Save a Windsurfing Pig

Shimmer and Shine:

11/15 - Pet Bedroom; Boom Zahra-Mom

11/18 - The Crystal Queen; The Glob

Max & Ruby:

11/15 @ 8:30am - Fun in the Sun: Max the Detective: Ruby, Louise, Max and Lily discover a new sport, kite-boarding; Detective Max is on the case when Ruby misplaces her diary.

Power Rangers:

11/12/2016 - Edge of Extinction, Pt. 1
11/19/2016 - Edge of Extinction, Pt. 2 (season finale, as the "Rangers work as a team one last time to keep the world safe from Sledge"; there may be a Christmas special, though).

All In:
All In With G.G. and Brooke 11/09/2016
All In With Ryan and Elisabeth 11/16/2016

Kids Pick The President is no longer scheduled for TeenNick on 11/1.

NickSports:

NASCAR Hammer Down

11/11 @ 9:30pm - Details TBA

Top Ten Trick Shots:
All times 9:45pm

11/4 - Top Ten Countdown: Trick shot and stunt videos from across the Web.

11/11 - Details TBA

Nick Jr.:

Franklin:
All times 2pm

10/31 - Franklins Big Breakfast; Franklin Switches It Up

Zack and Quack:

Sunday 25th December 2016 (Christmas Day) - Pop-Up to Mars/Pop the Golden Acorn

TV Land:

Younger:

11/30 - Summer Friday

For Franklin and Friends airing on NickJr on Oct 31, it's already listed on October premieres.

All in with Cam Newton for November 16 will be a season finale

Henry Danger hour-long special "Hour of Power" time is at 7:00PM

Also to make the real corrections. Though Fairly OddParents is listed as new episodes under the episode guides, but I checked on zap2it schedule listings, and nothing said for new Fairly OddParents airing at 5:30PM on Nickelodeon, nor new episodes will air Nicktoons. 5:30PM for Nickelodeon listed is encore of Loud House.

More to update soon for Nick Jr, Nicktoons, TeenNick if these comments/posts haven't added..

Last edited:

kanc

@D-nice is the man.
Zap2it shows
On Sat Nov 12, 8PM has Henry Danger - Hour of Power as encore, but it's unclear if it will be a special edition. (Just like last time there was Thundermans: Secrets Revealed aired on a Sat. in October but that time showed alternate ending)
New episode of Game Shakers for Sat Nov 12 are at 9:00PM, new episode of School of Rock for Sat Nov 12 are at 9:30PM.

I should've also pointed out Kuu Kuu Harajuku new episodes correctly date:
Saturday November 5 8:30AM Water Baby/Music Zoo
Saturday November 12 8:30AM The Dotted Line/Life is But a Dream
Saturday November 19 8:30AM Oh, G/Green House
And..rest of the episodes I listed out are uncertain so I put in question marks as zap2it episode guide have it listed, though Nickelodeon usually promotes and airs new episodes every Saturday mornings.

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/bar...n-a-puppy-chase/MV009272110000?aid=tvschedule
Nickelodeon special: Barbie & Her Sisters in a Puppy Chase will air on Sun Nov 13 12PM-1:30PM

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/max-and-ruby/EP00526697?aid=tvschedule
Corrections for Max and Ruby new episodes:
Thurs Nov 3 8:30AM Ruby Juggles/Max and Priya
Thurs Nov 10 8:30AM Max's Preschool/Grandma's Storytime Sleepover (Nickelodeon premiere)
Rest of the episodes are correct.

@jaylop97 the reason new Loud House is not airing on Fri Nov 11 is because of Veterans Day holiday, and there will be Henry Danger marathon which will lead to new one hour special. That's why

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
@jaylop97 the reason new Loud House is not airing on Fri Nov 11 is because of Veterans Day holiday, and there will be Henry Danger marathon which will lead to new one hour special. That's why
Also because of the Loud House Christmas episode airing on the 25th.

ShadowBeast

Nickelodeon just advertised new Loud House for tomorrow. However my cable schedule says no new episodes at all this week.

ShadowBeast

Did the promo say there will be new Alvinnn and the chipmunks for tomorrow? With loud house repeat?
I was watching The Loud House this morning and while the episode was running, an ad came up that said "New Loud House tomorrow", No mention of Alvin until the episode ended and then the commercial for Loud House and Alvin came on.

kanc

I was watching The Loud House this morning and while the episode was running, an ad came up that said "New Loud House tomorrow", No mention of Alvin until the episode ended and then the commercial for Loud House and Alvin came on.
Luckily I got Nick PT channel and watched Loud House rerun. Ok I saw a promo for new Alvin and Chipmunks. it is actually a banner appearing saying new loud house at 5pm tomorrow. As far as this goes, banner just made a mistake. And we're right there's no new loud house scheduled for tomorrow. And a promo for loud house and new Alvin is mentioned after loud house encore is over

kanc

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/paradise-run/episode-guide/EP02354829?aid=tvschedule

This just in: New season of Paradise Run is scheduled to air weekdays starting Monday November 14 at 7:00PM and that week only will use Nickelodeon live action cast members as contestants.

11/14 - It's All About the Thunder-man!
11/15 - NRDD Run for Charity
11/16 - Thundermans in Paradise
11/17 - NRDD in the House
11/18 - A Nick Showdown in Paradise

Rest of the episodes of Paradise Run will have regular contestants but it's unclear if it continues new episodes in Nov 21 as zap2it hasn't updated it

PGBC continues new episodes on Nicktoons, but Gold Rush for some reason zap2it doesn't mark it as new.
Nicktoons
Pig Goat Banana Cricket
Sunday November 6 5:30PM Gold Rush

Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
Sunday November 13 10:00AM Battle Between Buddies: Part 1
Sunday November 13 10:30AM Battle Between Buddies: Part 2

NickJr
Ben and Holly's Kingdom
Monday November 14 2:00PM The Dwarf Mine/Lucy's Elf and Fairy Party

Mia and Me
Sunday November 13 8:00AM The Fiery Flower

Hey Duggee
Monday November 7 2:00PM The Puppet Show Badge
Wednesday November 9 2:00PM The Birdwatching Badge

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
The Nick stars specials are probably for one week, as the production company put out a casting call for contestants a few months ago.

Edit: The descriptions say that The Thundermans stars team up with their biggest fans.

Last edited:

kanc

thefutoncritic as of now has completed November listings, and I will fill out rest if not on the list, by tomorrow.

What I did notice the strange thing that thefutoncritic time lists TMNT as 11AM instead of 9AM. Could theFutonCritic can be mistaken?

jaylop97

Staff member
I hope this is a case where they are right, because it would be a relief to see TMNT air at 11 instead of 9.

kanc

also theFutonCritic listing Loud House - 11 Louds Are Leapin are not even listed for Nov 25, it's not listing November at all. Only four episodes of Loud House will air in November

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
also theFutonCritic listing Loud House - 11 Louds Are Leapin are not even listed for Nov 25, it's not listing November at all. Only four episodes of Loud House will air in November
If it's not airing in November, then it must be airing in December, which I think would be a better time anyway. It was supposed to air on Black Friday, which is when I stop considering it too early for Christmas stuff, but I don't think it would hurt to wait a little longer.

jaylop97

Staff member
Zap2it says it will air on that day, unless of course if Nick is going to reschedule it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts