No signs of Trulli Tales airing again on Nick Jr. in the U.S.

Latest News & Videos

JoshuaBrony0212018

Feb 10, 2019
Kingsport, TN, USA
So, yeah, here’s the story of what happened: Well, anyway, I first saw Trulli Tales around October 2019 when I had left my TV on Nick Jr. I wasn’t really paying attention at the time, though. Then, about a month later I got “addicted“ to the show. So, yeah. Here’s what I remember. So, I believe (I don’t know for sure, but I believe) it first aired on Nick. Then, a month or two later, it moved to Nick Jr. (Which actually makes me wonder: Is Nick Jr. like a dumpster for Nickelodeon preschool shows, similar to how Nicktoons is a dumpster for Nick shows?) So, yeah, then around January 2020, they were still airing episodes on Nick Jr. (Also, the episodes were released ahead of time on the Noggin app in October 2019.) So, yeah, I’ve noticed signs of the show not airing anymore for a while. One sign I noticed is around the beginning of the year, it moved from the 4pm to the 6pm time slot. Then, another thing I noticed is they never put anymore episodes on the Noggin app. Another thing I noticed too is around the end of February 2020, they seemed to have shown a commercial/promo for a new episode of Trulli Tales, then that episode never aired. (Don’t remember which one.) But what I really hate though, is it’s now March 2020, and I don’t see any signs of new episodes, and not only that, but they just now removed it from the Noggin app. It’s not available on the Noggin app nor is it on demand, so the only way I can watch it now is through their official YouTube channel. Edit: Also, forgot to mention. I found some signs that it MAY be moving to Disney Junior (don’t know for sure.) So, anyway, here are some links. Trulli Tales - S01E02 (So, yeah, it mentions Disney Junior. Not only that but it says Mar 10, 2020. Now, there doesn’t seem to be any confirmation that it’ll be on Disney Junior, and also, it’s likely not true, since usually, they would probably put a show on Disney+ before airing it on a Disney network. But, here’s another sign it may air there too. Well, anyway, it says Mar 10, 2020, and Disney Junior stopped airing Trulli Tales in Europe back in late 2018 or early 2019. Instead, it moved to channels like Tiny Pop in the UK and RAI Yoyo in Italy. But, there was a section on the Trulli Tales Wikipedia page that claimed that Trulli Tales was originally going to air on Disney Junior in the U.S., but Nick Jr. got the rights. (It had no source, and it was later removed.) (However, this may be a sign that Disney wanted the rights for a while, and maybe if Nickelodeon lost the rights, this means Disney may finally be acquiring it. To be honest, Disney is better than Nick anyway, so this is good news.) Here’s another page that also says Mar 10, 2020 and says the network is Disney Junior: Trulli Tales 1x02 "The Victorious Pound Cake"

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013

It appears as of yesterday I checked, Trulli Tales is no longer on nickjr.com website anymore. It's now showing blank. Might be a sign NickJr loses rights of Trulli Tales

SpongieLoud

Spranne against the World!- Sprig from Amphibia
Feb 27, 2017
So, yeah, here’s the story of what happened: Well, anyway, I first saw Trulli Tales around October 2019 when I had left my TV on Nick Jr. I wasn’t really paying attention at the time, though. Then, about a month later I got “addicted“ to the show. So, yeah. Here’s what I remember. So, I believe (I don’t know for sure, but I believe) it first aired on Nick. Then, a month or two later, it moved to Nick Jr. (Which actually makes me wonder: Is Nick Jr. like a dumpster for Nickelodeon preschool shows, similar to how Nicktoons is a dumpster for Nick shows?) So, yeah, then around January 2020, they were still airing episodes on Nick Jr. (Also, the episodes were released ahead of time on the Noggin app in October 2019.) So, yeah, I’ve noticed signs of the show not airing anymore for a while. One sign I noticed is around the beginning of the year, it moved from the 4pm to the 6pm time slot. Then, another thing I noticed is they never put anymore episodes on the Noggin app. Another thing I noticed too is around the end of February 2020, they seemed to have shown a commercial/promo for a new episode of Trulli Tales, then that episode never aired. (Don’t remember which one.) But what I really hate though, is it’s now March 2020, and I don’t see any signs of new episodes, and not only that, but they just now removed it from the Noggin app.
It only aired on the Nick Jr. Channel. The Nick Jr channel exclusive shows seemed to not last long. Cleo and Cuquin, Teletubbies, Miffy, and Becca’s Bunch all disappeared after airing its season or stopped airing during the middle of their seasons.

JoshuaBrony0212018

Feb 10, 2019
Kingsport, TN, USA
We all know that Nick Jr. USA and its sister channels treat acquired shows so poorly.
Yeah. Pretty much anything that originates from another channel or country. And it’s not just Nick Jr. shows either? Foreign shows seem to never be popular in the U.S. in general. Like, for example, in the U.K., Neighbours (the Australian soap opera) seems to be quite popular, but here in America, everyone’s like “What’s Neighbours”? Luckily, Neighbours DOES seem to be on some free streaming services such as Tubi TV now. Used to, it was hardly available on streaming in the U.S., except I think it may have been on Hulu for a short amount of time. Then, before that, it never seemed to be on TV in the U.S. that much. I think it did air on then independent television stations that are now affiliated with MyNetworkTV in New York and Los Angeles. And then, they aired it for a short amount of time on Oxygen. But that’s about it. British shows, however, seem to be gaining popularity in the U.S.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013

Trulli Tales will return to NickJr channel starting tomorrow at 6:30AM.

New Trulli Tales on Sun Apr 5 at 10:30AM on NickJr channel

JoshuaBrony0212018

Feb 10, 2019
Kingsport, TN, USA

Trulli Tales will return to NickJr channel starting tomorrow at 6:30AM.

New Trulli Tales on Sun Apr 5 at 10:30AM on NickJr channel
Thanks! I was pretty surprised to see they were showing reruns again. I legit thought Nick Jr. lost the rights to it. What probably happened is Viacom DID lose the rights behind the scenes but they got the rights back. I just contacted the Noggin app support asking them if they’ll put the episodes back on the Noggin app. I also told them that if they can’t release them on there that they should release them on Nick Jr. On Demand and I told them that I don’t want to have to keep setting my DVR. Hopefully that works considering they got the rights back... unless of course the copyright owner for Trulli Tales doesn’t want them to make it available to stream.

Reactions: Takao

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

You ever wanted to see a short film made by Big Bird and Murray Monster involving a murder? Well, here it is.

Dark humor aside, it's a darkly entertaining short film from 2003.
Hope everyone is staying safe during this tropical storm. Had a lot of rain here in Southwest Florida.
IMO C.H. Greenblatt wrote and storyboarded some of the best episodes of Spongebob and Billy and Mandy.
Sesame Street: Creating a world that is smarter, stronger, and kinder.

I'm starting a special competition on my deviantart. More information can be found here.