Nintendo Still Consider The Nintendo 3DS A Focus

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
Ratings
In a Dream World
I'd be pretty surprised if they do continue focus on the 3DS. With the Switch being such a huge hit, US/UM being the last 3DS Pokemon titles and a main series Pokemon game being in development for the system, I figured that the 3DS would start getting less focused. I don't think that there are any major games for the 3DS coming out this year. There are a few new games for the system, but I don't think anything huge.

They could be just saying this so that they don't lose support for the 3DS completely, especially if it still sells that well, and they are in new territory with the Switch. As successful as the Switch is, it would still probably be good to not put their eggs in one basket. They may still be into the idea of a traditional handheld system to succeed the 3DS as well.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.