"Nightwing (2016 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Rate and discuss this DC Comics title!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Ratings
1,261 3
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
Dick Grayson takes back the Nightwing mantle and finds himself caught up with the Parliament of Owls!

NIGHTWING #1

Written by TIM SEELEY
Art and cover by JAVIER FERNANDEZ

“Better than Batman” Chapter One: Batman taught Nightwing everything he knows—but what if everything he taught him is wrong? When Dick is stuck with a new mentor who challenges everything Batman taught him, Nightwing has to shatter his concept of justice in order to fight for what he knows is right. Writer Tim Seeley launches Nightwing onto a new quest alongside rising talent Javier Fernandez.

Discuss this DC Comics title!

Ahsoka

Jan 7, 2002
Ratings
I lost track of this title for a bit but picked it back up after Nightwing got shot in Batman a few weeks ago. I find for the most part DC Comics has been doing a good job with most of their titles even though they still make some really poor choices. What's happening to Wally West is one and now this is another. So he has some weird partial amnesia from the headwound and goes by Ric Grayson? Under the right writer this could be something very but that is not the case here. Wow I understand why Nightwing/Dick Grayson fans are so upset. What they're doing to his character is awful. They did something cool with the Grayson comic but this is just terrible. Lets hope this doesn't last long.