Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaylop97

Staff member
So Nicktoons has a marathon on Valentine's Day, oddly enough though, most of these episodes aren't very...Valentino:

2:30PM: Pig Goat Banana Cricket: DJ Wheelbarrow Full of Nachos
3:00PM: The Mighty B!: Penny Hearts Joey; Super Secret Weakness
3:30PM: Invader ZIM: Germs; Door to Door

4:00PM: Kung Fu Panda: The Hunger Game
4:30PM: The Penguins of Madagascar: Two Feet High and Rising; Operation: Neighbor Swap
5:00PM: ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks: Mystic Mountain; Talking Teddy
5:30PM: Breadwinners: Insane in the Crane Game; Introducktions
6:00PM: Sanjay and Craig: Road Pizza; Heartyface
6:30PM: SpongeBob: Imitation Krabs; Plankton's Army
7:00PM: The Fairly OddParents: Cosmo Con; Dadacadabra

Mighty B! and ZIM aside, nothing really new or out of the ordinary.
Oh if only Nick could make a schedule this good.

4Kids4EverFandom

Did anybody catch the new ARC V that aired this past sunday on nicktoons? I heard from that they weren't airing the promo frequently as they should.... Hmmm... I guessing 4K media want to wait until they start annoucing things on kidscreen summit this week... Just a thought.. Although im surprised that no one captured the promo and put on youtube/tumblr. Bizare...

Light Lucario

Staff member
Did anybody catch the new ARC V that aired this past sunday on nicktoons? I heard from that they weren't airing the promo frequently as they should.... Hmmm... I guessing 4K media want to wait until they start annoucing things on kidscreen summit this week... Just a thought.. Although im surprised that no one captured the promo and put on youtube/tumblr. Bizare...

It's really not that strange. Not that many people have Nicktoons and I'm not sure how many people that do have it are interested in the Arc-V dub, so capturing a new promo probably wouldn't be that interesting to people.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

ICYMI:

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist

RDG

2/15:
1:30p/6:30p LEGO Batman
2/16:
1p/6:30p TMNT 1990
2/17
1:30p/6:30p Turtles Forever
2/18
1:30p/6:30p Fred 3
2/19
1p/6:30p Open Season 3
9p SpongeBob fighting episodes
The rest of that week will also have KFP from 3p-6:30p
2/21 Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V 1-hr. network premiere 10a-11a
Starting 2/22 LBX on weekdays gets replaced by Korra AGAIN

Last edited:

kanc

2/15:
1:30p/6:30p LEGO Batman
2/16:
1p/6:30p TMNT 1990
2/17
1:30p/6:30p Turtles Forever
2/18
1:30p/6:30p Fred 3
2/19
1p/6:30p Open Season 3
9p SpongeBob fighting episodes
The rest of that week will also have KFP from 3p-6:30p
2/21 Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V 1-hr. network premiere 10a-11a
Starting 2/22 LBX on weekdays gets replaced by Korra AGAIN
I already posted about Kung Fu Panda returning to Nicktoons starting Mon Feb 15 3pm-6pm, new episode at 6PM! About one page ago.

Light Lucario

Staff member
It's nice that Arc-V has a one hour premiere. That really benefits with how the series starts anyway. I don't know if they'd want to keep that up for the whole season, but they could given that it's already been dubbed.

kanc

what the heck is SBSP fighting episodes? do you mean episodes with sandy doing karate or something else? just seems kinda weird!
Fighting like karate, wrestling, punching/boxing, duel, medieval fight style, fencing

RDG

Tonight:
7:30p Drake & Josh "The Bet"
8p NRDD "Field of Brains"
8:30p Henry Danger "Jasper's Real Girlfriend"
9p-10:30p Jinxed

Lord Hater

Retired
Tonight:
7:30p Drake & Josh "The Bet"
8p NRDD "Field of Brains"
8:30p Henry Danger "Jasper's Real Girlfriend"
9p-10:30p Jinxed
When I see this post, this is me.

_20160214_215749.JPG

hobo 7

When I see this post, this is me.

View attachment 72751
Okay, I know a channel called NickTOONS isn't supposed to air live-action, but that's no reason to automatically say "I'm done with this channel" or "I give up" when you'll obviously come back later.

Maybe Nicktoons is getting ready for a name change soon (which I'd actually get used to even if i've literally been watching this channel for almost 10 years).

I'd also be fine with Nicktoons removing it's live-action (which will most likely never happen), but just because it's airing live-action doesn't mean you should flip out over it.

Lord Hater

Retired
Maybe Nicktoons is getting ready for a name change soon (which I'd actually get used to even if i've literally been watching this channel for almost 10 years).
This is off-topic, but I think why Toon Disney became Disney XD was just so they could air live-action shows without people complaining.

I suggest that Nicktoons should change it's name to "NickAction".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts