Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
I can't get a good read on Digimon Fusion. I know some of the airings haven't done too particularly well, but they're still playing it rather consistently. Also really shocked LBX came back on the schedule out of nowhere. Did they even advertise it's come back?

It seems they only added LBX to promote the game, which just got a NA release a few weeks ago.
Anyway, still crossing my fingers for Fusion season 3. I hear it isn't that good, but...

Gold Guy

Staff member
https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/650329254274682880

Based on nickandmore status, TMNT 2003's "Ninja Tribunal" season is scheduled to air on Nicktoons for the 1st time, Oct. 26-29 from 8-9pm & Oct. 30 from 8-10pm.

Awesome. I was worried that they'd air Fast Forward first. And since this season is so short compared to the others, it'll only take one week to air!

Now just two seasons left.

Trombone77

Awesome. I was worried that they'd air Fast Forward first. And since this season is so short compared to the others, it'll only take one week to air!

Now just two seasons left.

Huh, forgot about the 6th season... To those who are still watching and haven't seen the series in completion, I will warn you: after season five, the series decreases in quality, mostly in storytelling. It's not terrible, but it's definitely not something that you need to fight to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold Guy

Staff member
Huh, forgot about the 6th season... To those who are still watching and haven't seen the series in completion, I will warn you: after season five, the series decreases in quality, mostly in storytelling. It's not terrible, but it's definitely not something that you need to fight to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I heard that Fast Forward was a jump the shark season.

ChibiGoku

Something Not Quite Right
Unless I'm blind (I probably am), Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal is off the schedule completely next week. I'm not entirely certain if this is permanent, but if it is... Well, can't say I'm surprised.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Unless I'm blind (I probably am), Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal is off the schedule completely next week. I'm not entirely certain if this is permanent, but if it is... Well, can't say I'm surprised.

Told you they were gonna get rid of it. This is the last time they (or any other U.S. TV channel) will ever air a Yu-Gi-Oh! series.

Last edited:

Pac-Attack

Just out of nowhere, Nicktoons is burning off the remaining Penguins of Madagascar episodes at 6AM. Just this morning they aired "Best Foes; Night of the Vesuviruses". Tomorrow morning is "The Penguin Who Loved Me" and "Operation: Lunacorn Apocalypse". One episode remains, it's "Operation: Swap-panzee; Snowmageddon" which was supposed to air in 2013, but Nick keeps mixing it up with "Littlefoot; Smotherly Love".

It's still on, Saturdays only as it always was, but next week a LBX marathon airs.

kanc

Just out of nowhere, Nicktoons is burning off the remaining Penguins of Madagascar episodes at 6AM. Just this morning they aired "Best Foes; Night of the Vesuviruses". Tomorrow morning is "The Penguin Who Loved Me" and "Operation: Lunacorn Apocalypse". One episode remains, it's "Operation: Swap-panzee; Snowmageddon" which was supposed to air in 2013, but Nick keeps mixing it up with "Littlefoot; Smotherly Love".

It's still on, Saturdays only as it always was, but next week a LBX marathon airs.

OMG really?! PoM unaired episodes started today Sat 6AM? I don't watch Nicktoons, but did they advertise it? And wow that is unexpected.. Maybe perhaps last minute notice for the schedule I guess.

Sat Oct 24 still has Yu Gi Oh Zexal. It's not going to be off the lineup completely. @RDG is wrong.

Pac-Attack

OMG really?! PoM unaired episodes started today Sat 6AM? I don't watch Nicktoons, but did they advertise it? And wow that is unexpected.. Maybe perhaps last minute notice for the schedule I guess.

I didn't watch it, but obviously something airing at 6AM wouldn't be advertised.

kanc

I thought there were 4 unaired episodes which I assumed "Operation: Lunacorn Apocalypse" was 1 hour special, though wiki said "double length special", so it turns out there were 3? Though schedule zap2it to be only 30 min special. I'm surprised nobody corrected for how many unaired episodes of PoM has.

Pac-Attack

I thought there were 4 unaired episodes which I assumed "Operation: Lunacorn Apocalypse" was 1 hour special, though wiki said "double length special", so it turns out there were 3? Though schedule zap2it to be only 30 min special. I'm surprised nobody corrected for how many unaired episodes of PoM has.

You are right there were 4 unaired, but 1 episode will remain after tomorrow ("Operation: Swap-panzee; Snowmageddon", which again was supposed to air on Nicktoons in 2013 and Nick in 2014 but was mixed up with another episode).

Lord Hater

Retired
You are right there were 4 unaired, but 1 episode will remain after tomorrow ("Operation: Swap-panzee; Snowmageddon", which again was supposed to air on Nicktoons in 2013 and Nick in 2014 but was mixed up with another episode).
Wikipedia says that it aired on Nicktoons on December 24, 2013.

Pac-Attack

Wikipedia says that it aired on Nicktoons on December 24, 2013.

And for the 3rd time, it didn't, another episode aired instead, I remember, I recorded it.

It's called reading folks', and Wikipedia isn't always right.

kanc

I wish nickandmore would've kept the episode listings of each Nickelodeon/Nicktoons/ shows before he closed it for good so we would clarify correct episode listings. Since wikipedia isn't reliable source for this.

ChibiGoku

Something Not Quite Right
Alright, update for Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal: It's on the schedule for October 24, 2015 at 12PM. LBX also joins that block of shows at 11AM for an hour as well.

Also, for some asinine reason, LBX and Digimon Fusion air in the 10AM hour block for Wednesday, October 21. Really odd that they placed this here, since it's not likely their target demographic is going to be able to watch. Thankfully it's not a rerun of the premiere, but still puzzling none the less.

Still not sure if Digimon Fusion's losing it's morning hour slot or not, since Sunday's schedule's not up, but LBX more or less took over it the previous week. So we'll see.

Last edited:

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
Did anyone catch the SpongeBob "The Bully; Just One Bite" this morning? Was it the uncut version?

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Alright, update for Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal: It's on the schedule for October 24, 2015 at 12AM. LBX also joins that block of shows at 11AM for an hour as well.

Also, for some asinine reason, LBX and Digimon Fusion air in the 10AM hour block for Wednesday, October 21. Really odd that they placed this here, since it's not likely their target demographic is going to be able to watch. Thankfully it's not a rerun of the premiere, but still puzzling none the less.

Still not sure if Digimon Fusion's losing it's morning hour slot or not, since Sunday's schedule's not up, but LBX more or less took over it the previous week. So we'll see.

You'll see; they'll get rid of ZEXAL soon enough. Also, it's 12n, not 12am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts