Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaylop97

Staff member
Wouldn't believe they would make an ad, but glad they did, I hope they have bigger plans for this season.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Truth is i don't have nicktoons. but here's a recorded i found on tumblr and i put youtube. Here ya go guys! :)

I still think it would have been better to wait until today before announcing your email and spreading it all over the Internet like wildfire, if only because you'd have more proof than an email. At least there is a promo and a date, but next time, try not to spread information that you got from an email all over. Most people would have waited for a promo to air since otherwise, it would have made your claims more suspicious.

I still absolutely hate Yuya's dub catchphrase as it doesn't fit his character in the slightest, but I liked how they had the cards set up in a V shape. That was pretty neat.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Do you also know what time it will air.

No one knows the exact time yet. It was just announced for a premiere date a month away from now. No one is going to know the exact time it will air and asking this question over and over again won't provide any different response. We probably won't know the exact time until the February schedule comes out.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I hadn't thought of the lack of Nicktoons being mentioned at the end of the promo. I just figured that they didn't include that because the dub was obviously going to air on Nicktoons. A rebrand would be interesting, but we might have heard about it earlier if that was the case given that the dub is going to be airing in about a month.

hobo 7

I talked to a technician from my family's cable company, Optimum, today about Nicktoons HD when I came home from school (he was near my house, so I decided to ask him about it).

He said that he wasn't in charge of putting the channel requests on the lineup, but that he was gonna talk to the people from the company about it. I really hope they complete the request!

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Tomorrow, there'll be 3 HOURS of Power Rangers Dino Charge from 1p-4p. Also, TMNT 2012 will air every Fri. 8p-9p starting tonight. Also, LBX will be replaced by Korra weekdays starting Monday. Sun: TMNT 1990 1p-3p, followed by Miraculous Ladybug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My alma mater will always break my heart. Just two yards away from the college football playoff.
No Toonami? No problem! I'm riffing JoJo: Stone Ocean on Twitter!

Streaker Prower wrote on ilpuyopuyo's profile.
If Litton purge didn’t affect The CW, what would be the 2021-2022 schedule for Vortexx on The CW
Still here, for better or for worse
Lord Decibel, along with the episode he debuted in, turns 5 years of age today! Check out my NewGrounds account for details: Today’s the Day; JOLLY DECIBEL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: I go by a different name on NewGrounds, but once I become a supporter of the site, I’ll change my username on there.

Featured Posts