Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

For Nicktoons I noticed on the schedule they're airing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003), season 2 episodes as of 6PM the episode said "City at War I", 6:30PM has "City at War II" and it's obvious they're airing season 2 episodes in order. Can anyone confirm is this the first time or have these aired before?

Last edited:

Pac-Attack

Looks like the 2014 Ninja Turtles movie is premiering on Nicktoons, January 24 at 1PM.

It's been that long already?

kanc

I'm aware that TMNT 2014 will air in Nicktoons, big surprise.

Can anyone please confirm has TMNT 2003 version began airing Sat Jan 2 or last Sat Jan 9? Because I noticed on the schedule for Sat Jan 9 that aired season 2 episodes at 5PM or at 6pm.

Last edited:

Sparkster24

Well, here's something that just happened. Nick dediced to shut down Nicktoons' website, and some of the Nicktoons shows that have aired are going to be moved over to Nick's website.

http://nicktoons.nick.com/sunset

Here's what was mentioned to be on Nick's website (some of these are already on the site, but it's something to mention at least):

* Back at the Barnyard
* Danny Phantom
* Digimon Fusion
* El Tigre
* The Fairly OddParents
* Fanboy & Chum Chum
* Invader Zim
* Jimmy Neutron
* LBX: Little Battlers Experience
* NFL's Rush Zone
* Planet Sheen
* Ren & Stimpy
* Spongebob Squarepants
* The Troop
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
* Wild Grinders
* Yu-Gi-Oh!

Last edited:

Kung-Fu Yoshi

Call me crazy -- maybe they're consolidating the websites, and they're not planning to shut down any networks anytime soon.

Lord Hater

Retired
You realize that if they do that, there will be no place for The Splat. Oh wait, I have a better idea, let them replace Nick@Nite with The Splat!
But they would have to move the start time to midnight. I don't want Nick to become another Hub Network with canceled reruns in primetime.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
but the splat would be better then the same 4 shows on nick @ nite which is why i think N@N & teennick should be abolished!

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I've noticed Nick.com have added a Zoey 101 site and a Ned's Declassified video, so TeenNick.com might be closing soon as well.

kanc

I've noticed Nick.com have added a Zoey 101 site and a Ned's Declassified video, so TeenNick.com might be closing soon as well.
Also Drake and Josh video added as well as too. But as for nicktoons closing the site, this is very sad.

hobo 7

I usually don't like double-posting, but if Nicktoons does get a new site later this year, I hope if has a live stream of the HD feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts