Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Sunday November 1 11:05AM-1PM Nicktoons will air the movie Thunderstruck (2012) which features Taylor Gray from former Bucket and Skinner actor and Kevin Durant

kanc

I Wish Robot and Monster was on KissCartoon.me (I Have it on DVD Anyway)
DVD are so much better quality though and it even features original ending credits. But with Nickelodeon or TV broadast, Nickelodeon cuts out ending and produced own white ending credits nearing end of episodes.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
OK, so after today's TMNT marathon, 3 hours of Fairly OddParents will air tonight 8p-11p.

Lord Hater

Retired
The new SpongeBob, NRDD, Bella, and Thundermans episodes on Veteran's Day will be simulated on Nicktoons.

_20151101_195506.JPG

Reactions: RDG

Pac-Attack

How many times are you people gonna say "I Give Up", haven't you all given up a million posts before? Oh wait, you guys never give up....dammit Cena.

Either way, don't care

RDG

LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers airs tonight 9p and tomorrow 1p.
(via Zap2it) Fri. Nov. 13, the first TMNT film (TV-PG-V) airs at 9p and again the next day 11a

Also, weekdays starting Monday, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn moves up to the 6am hour,
TMNT 2003 will air at 8am,
Digimon Fusion 10am,
LBX 10:30am,
Monsters vs. Aliens 1p,
Penguins 2p,
Sanjay & Craig 3p and 6p,
Rabbids 4p,
Breadwinners 5p
TMNT 2012 keeps the 7p hour,
FOP 8p,
SPSP 9p-11p
TMNT 2012 11p
Sat.
Sanjay & Craig (NEW) 1p
Harvey Beaks 1:30p
Power Rangers Dino Charge 2p-3p
TMNT 2K3 4p-6p
FOP 6p-7p
Sun.
PR Megaforce/Super Megaforce 2p-3p
Same as Sat. 4p-8p
SBSP 8p-11p
HB 11p
PGBC 11:30p
Everything else is the same. Also, starting next Sat., they're getting rid of Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL permanently (I told you Nicktoons didn't want a dying anime franchise like YGO anymore).
In short: LBX and Digimon are back on weekdays, Avatar returns to the network, and the 1990 TMNT film airs next Fri. and Sat.

Last edited:

hobo 7

(via Zap2it) Fri. Nov. 13, the first TMNT film (TV-PG-V) airs at 9p and again the next day 11a

Also, weekdays starting Monday, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn moves up to the 6am hour,
Digimon Fusion 10am,
Monsters vs. Aliens 1p,
Penguins 2p,
Rabbids 4p,
Breadwinners 5p
FOP 8p,
SPSP 9p-11p
TMNT 2012 11p
Sat.
Sanjay & Craig (NEW) 1p
TMNT 2K3 4p-6p
FOP 6p-7p
Sun.
Same as Sat. 4p-8p
SBSP 8p-11p
HB 11p
Everything else is the same. Also, starting next Sat., they're getting rid of Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL permanently (I told you Nicktoons didn't want a dying anime franchise like YGO anymore).
In short: LBX and Digimon are back on weekdays, Avatar returns to the network, and the 1990 TMNT film airs next Fri. and Sat.
Seems like Nicktoons is finally fixing things up a bit!
Also glad to see Avatar, Penguins and Rabbids on TV again! I missed watching them.

Last edited:

Lord Hater

Retired

Digimon Fusion 10am,
Monsters vs. Aliens 1p,
Penguins 2p,
Rabbids 4p,
Breadwinners 5p
FOP 8p,
SPSP 9p-11p
TMNT 2012 11p
Sat.
Sanjay & Craig (NEW) 1p
TMNT 2K3 4p-6p
FOP 6p-7p
Sun.
Same as Sat. 4p-8p
SBSP 8p-11p
HB 11p
Glad that Nicktoons is giving their exclusive shows more exposure. If only they would air some first-run content that isn't anime, such as Get Blake!.

The schedule is getting better exactly six months (11/6) after that sad day. Rabbids finally returns after not airing on US TV since June. They cut down on the marathons of shows already airing on Nick. Live-action sitcoms were moved to early mornings.

kanc

Digimon Fusion 10am,
Monsters vs. Aliens 1p,
Penguins 2p,
Rabbids 4p,
Breadwinners 5p
FOP 8p,
SPSP 9p-11p
TMNT 2012 11p
Sat.
Sanjay & Craig (NEW) 1p
TMNT 2K3 4p-6p
FOP 6p-7p
Sun.
Same as Sat. 4p-8p
SBSP 8p-11p
HB 11p
Yeah for that movie LEGO and TMNT movie 1990, I included those in November 2015 premieres thread. I cover what's new in Nickelodeon, Nicktoons, Nick Jr, Nick@Nite, and TeenNick

ChibiGoku

Something Not Quite Right
I just checked Saturday's schedule on November 21 and Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal is there. Not sure for how much longer, though, but it is there.

However, it does look like the afternoon/early evening slots for LBX and Digimon Fusion are now gone that were airing on Sundays. Waiting for November 22's schedule to go up to say for certain, but looking likely here. This might explain why they stripped the episodes into a weekday slot. Though, the ironic thing is instead of getting more exposure for the series, the slots are not during school hours, making it less likely kids will see it. This is the kind of move that would make sense during the Summer time, not during the Fall and Winter scheduling.

Oh, Nicktoons, never change.

EDIT: Outside of that though, looks like the scheduling seems overall better.

EDIT #2: Seems like the November 22nd schedule has Digimon and LBX at the Late Afternoon/Early Evening slots again. Not sure if that's that's based off the old schedule and it's not been updated or they plan to go back to that scheduling after one week.

Last edited:

RDG

Late Update: TMNT 2012 is airing weekdays at 8am, not the 2003 one

kanc

At least TMNT 2003 can still be shown on weekdays. Though next week still has TMNT 2003 at 8AM weekdays.

WIth Rabbids Invasion returning to Nicktoons, maybe Rabbids needs to finish airing remaining episodes in season 2.

Starting Sat Nov 14 3PM hour Avatar: The Last Airbender 2005 series will return to air Nicktoons and also airs on Sun Nov 15 3PM hour as well. Not sure about next week though..

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) marathon on Mon Nov 23 3pm-11pm. For some error Mon Nov 23 at 4pm has new episode, but these could be changed...

Last edited:

Lord Hater

Retired
Does anybody think that the third season of Rabbids will air on Nicktoons?
It will probably be moved there seeing how only one of Nick's recent cartoons has stayed on the main channel for it's entire run.

I think that Nicktoons should start off with third-party shows like Get Blake!, Oggy and the Cockroaches, and Miraculous Ladybug because we all know how Big Nick treats their acquisitions.

hobo 7

It will probably be moved there seeing how only one of Nick's recent cartoons has stayed on the main channel for it's entire run.

I think that Nicktoons should start off with third-party shows like Get Blake!, Oggy and the Cockroaches, and Miraculous Ladybug because we all know how Big Nick treats their acquisitions.
I miss Oggy ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts