Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pac-Attack

Seems Nicktoons will preview Pig Goat Banana Cricket this Friday at 3PM (episode is "Pig Goat Banana Cricket High Five!", which premieres on Nick on Sunday at 3:30).

Could be pulled, but nice either way.

inb4 someone says it gets pulled or a certain someone says it aired and should move to Nicktoons because it airs on Nicktoons

kanc

Seems Nicktoons will preview Pig Goat Banana Cricket this Friday at 3PM (episode is "Pig Goat Banana Cricket High Five!", which premieres on Nick on Sunday at 3:30).

Could be pulled, but nice either way.

inb4 someone says it gets pulled or a certain someone says it aired and should move to Nicktoons because it airs on Nicktoons
Actually according to toonzone schedule, "Pig Goat Banana Cricket High Five!" will have a sneak peek after Kids Choice Sports at Thurs 9:30PM. Zap2it schedule didn't list those, don't know why..
So PGBC will have a sneak peek on Nickelodeon before Nicktoons network will air that episode. Sunday 3:30PM is a rerun from sneak peek on Nickelodeon

Pac-Attack

Actually according to toonzone schedule, "Pig Goat Banana Cricket High Five!" will have a sneak peek after Kids Choice Sports at Thurs 9:30PM. Zap2it schedule didn't list those, don't know why..
So PGBC will have a sneak peek on Nickelodeon before Nicktoons network will air that episode. Sunday 3:30PM is a rerun from sneak peek on Nickelodeon

Really? Guess Zap2it can't keep up these days.

Course they'll probably simulcast it on Nicktoons and TeenNick much like KCS and SpongeBob.

shoohorn

Banned
hey pac-attack, do you have the nicktoons schedule for November 11-17, 2013? according to wikipedia it says rugrats and all grown up last aired that week

kanc

hey pac-attack, do you have the nicktoons schedule for November 11-17, 2013? according to wikipedia it says rugrats and all grown up last aired that week
i think nickandmore should restore return of tvschedule archives especially nicktoons sometime soon.

Pac-Attack

Replace Rugrats with ChalkZone (and I guess Mighty B! since that also left around that time).

StorytellerMJ5

I really enjoyed watching season one of the 2003 TMNT series this past weekend and throughout part of the week. I'm looking forward to watching some season 2 and hopefully they will continue with season 3 and 4. Not sure if they'll go that far.

It does seem like eventually they'll air the 2007 movie and I haven't seen that in a while, so it could be nice to watch again.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
I really enjoyed watching season one of the 2003 TMNT series this past weekend and throughout part of the week. I'm looking forward to watching some season 2 and hopefully they will continue with season 3 and 4. Not sure if they'll go that far.

It does seem like eventually they'll air the 2007 movie and I haven't seen that in a while, so it could be nice to watch again.

We don't even know if they do have the rights to air the movie.

StorytellerMJ5

We don't even know if they do have the rights to air the movie.

Well they have shown a bunch of clips from it in their commercials for "Turtle Nation" so I would assume they have it and will air it eventually.

Pac-Attack

The "Insane in the Membrane" TMNT 2003 episode will be airing on Nicktoons August 2 at 3:30PM. I had a feeling they'd air it, for those who don't know, this episode never aired in the US for being "too disturbing", despite this it was streamed on 4Kids' website and was made available on DVD.

StorytellerMJ5

The "Insane in the Membrane" TMNT 2003 episode will be airing on Nicktoons August 2 at 3:30PM. I had a feeling they'd air it, for those who don't know, this episode never aired in the US for being "too disturbing", despite this it was streamed on 4Kids' website and was made available on DVD.

Sounds good to me! I was wondering what they would do if they aired season 4. I know I've never seen it. Anyway, I'm pumped for season 3 next week and then season 4 after that.

StorytellerMJ5

So wait, NickToons is definitely airing seasons 3 and 4, then?

Yeah, definitely season 3. I saw it on my guide and I saw a commercial for it for next Saturday.

For season 4, I'm going by what Pac-Attack said and I looked at listings somewhere and saw that some of the early season 4 episodes will apparently be on that Saturday.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Awesome! I'm glad NickToons will finally be airing those, it'll be my first time watching them.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
So, despite the Rick Medina, Jr. incident, Nicktoons will air the Power Rangers Samurai episode "Deal With a Nighlok" tonight at 10p (even though it's a pre-Deker episode, but still) before a repeat of KCS 2015.

shoohorn

Banned
Anyone have a video of the nicktoons 2009 more after the break and back in :60 idents? they were in the rebrand but i havent seen them yet

kanc

I don't know if anyone noticed, but along with Penguins of Madagascar back to airing, Monsters vs Aliens is back, I don't know when it started. These air on weekends. Tuff Puppy and Fanboy airs weekdays and weekend mornings.

Pac-Attack

Nicktoons will be airing the following TMNT movies next weekend:

TMNT (2007)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II and III
Turtles Forever

I don't know if anyone noticed, but along with Penguins of Madagascar back to airing, Monsters vs Aliens is back, I don't know when it started. These air on weekends. Tuff Puppy and Fanboy airs weekdays and weekend mornings.

I brought up Penguins, Fanboy, and T.U.F.F. a long time ago, also Monsters Vs. Aliens never left to begin with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts