Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
Perhaps they are trying to revert back to the original Nicktoons network & this is their way of testing the waters to see if that would work?

The Loud House is too new to have a marathon plus unlike FOP, SBSP, & SJC it doesn't have enough episodes to support one!

I get it...

It's Memorial Day so Viacom wants people to remember when Nicktoons network didn't have any live-action shows on it

Last edited:

kanc

From zap2it. Memorial Day Weekend is a Marathon of nothing but cartoons. On Saturday, May 27th there's a marathon of the Fairly OddParents from 6 am-10 pm. SpongeBob SquarePants the same day from 10 pm-6 am. On Sunday, May 28th a Sanjay and Craig marathon from 6 am-8 pm, and then there's a marathon of The Loud House from 9 pm-6am. Schedule returns back to normal Memorial Day, May 29th.
unfortunately change has been made: Sat 10PM-6AM has Loud House marathon instead of SpongeBob.
Sun 9PM-6AM SpongeBob marathon, Mon May 29 6AM-6PM Fairly OddParents marathon, rest unchanged marathon still stands

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
According to Nick and More, 2 new episodes of Rabbids premiere tomorrow 3p-4p

kanc

According to Nick and More, 2 new episodes of Rabbids premiere tomorrow 3p-4p
since we're informed at last minute today for new Rabbids tomorrow and next week Friday, has Nicktoons made promotion for new Rabbids return? It's unknown if new Rabbids will continue Fri Jun 9 since after Mon June 5 schedule is blank (same applies for TeenNick and NickJr), and also we don't know how many episodes in season 3..

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Premieres of Rabbids are also scheduled next Friday 3p-4p. Also starting today, Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V has been removed from Fridays and Saturdays. If you ask me, Nicktoons is giving up the broadcast rights to that show.

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member

4Kids4EverFandom

Just heard from a Nick Rep about the ARC-V Situation...

Remaining episodes will return in the fall.

Season 2 is still being negotiated.

So now ARC-V's Remaining Episodes of Season 1 will now return in the fall on nicktoons... smh... Unacceptable.

As For season 2 if being negotiated means it will air on Nicktoons or it's rather being negotiated by a different network (LIke Disney XD)?

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I can't find any info about it, but it'll probably be a short. Nick will also be debuting a new TMNT short titled "Strike Hard" at Annecy in June.

@kanc Here's Nick's promo for the shorts. :)

Last edited:
The Only Schedule Changes for Next Week is on Wednesday, June 7th there's the Fairly OddParents reruns from 1-4 pm, I believe it replaces Sanjay and Craig in that slot. Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V reruns return Friday at 4 pm and Saturday at 12 pm. The Fifth Season of TMNT reruns encores begin Sunday, June 11th at 8 pm.

kanc

Wed Jun 7 8PM Nicktoons airs Nickelodeon's Sizzling Summer Camp Special, 9pm-10:30PM FOP - Channel Chasers
Starting Fridays 9pm-11pm movies, and encore movie at 12am
Sundays 8PM-9pm will air TMNT shorts as well as TMNT reruns as mentioned

jaylop97

Staff member
^Though it definitely saves them from wasting money on a channel that doesn't pick up to many viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts