Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Kids4EverFandom

About ARC-V Taking a break situation.. I asked a nick rep about this and she said this:

new episodes will return after 10/30/16, but will take another one week break on 11/27 for Thanksgiving.

So it's just a one week break thus far between Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Well, at least it's just a one week break for holidays. That's pretty reasonable, more so than their five or so month long hiatus. It is still a shame that they've basically ruined whatever little chance there was for the series to develop an audience in the U.S., as taking a long break just fourteen episodes into a series isn't really good for getting people interested in the show. There's also basically no chance for them to shorten the gap between the two versions at this rate. I do kind of like that they aren't rushing through the series in a way, if only because I get to talk about the early episodes and think back to simpler times for both the show and to times when the fanbase didn't annoy the heck out of me. Good times.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Garfield: The Movie will air Sunday 7am, and TMNT, Arc-V and PRDSC airings are reduced that day.

kanc

Garfield: The Movie will air Sunday 7am, and TMNT, Arc-V and PRDSC airings are reduced that day.
Actually Garfield airs Sat. 8:30PM. and another airing is also at Sunday 7:30AM

And here's something interesting zap2it on Sunday November 6 has Get Blake returning at 6PM, after PGBC at 5:30PM. But the episode title is not listed, which means it has yet to update.

kanc

Nicktoons' schedule for December 2 has episodes #321, #322, and #323 of Sanjay and Craig airing from 5:30-7 P.M.
https://twitter.com/nickandmore/status/793841049735012352

Does anyone know if this is a mistake? I thought it ended.
Maybe NickAndMore made a mistake, probably meant to say Sunday November 20, and for extra new episodes of Sanjay and Craig, I have to agree it's error. I'm sure Sanjay and Craig ended at #320, when Tufflips said to audience we have seen all 60 (each 2 segments) episodes in a series at the end of the episode. We'll know for sure soon in middle of November if indeed it's a mistake..

jaylop97

Staff member

RDG

OK, so additional reruns of TMNT will be airing every Thurs. at 6p. Also, TMNT and Power Rangers have been replaced this Tuesday by an Election Day marathon of various shows.

Last edited:

RDG

This Friday, there's a Game Shakers marathon from 6am-12n, followed by a TMNT 2012 marathon from that time all the way to 8:30p, when "Super Shredder" makes its Nicktoons premiere.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
This Friday, there's a Game Shakers marathon from 6am-12n, followed by a TMNT 2012 marathon from that time all the way to 8:30p, when "Super Shredder" makes its Nicktoons premiere.
They should just close the channel at this point. And when it eventually does, this would be the last thing shown on the channel:

kanc

They should just close the channel at this point. And when it eventually does, this would be the last thing shown on the channel:
If they close Nicktoons network, there wouldn't be anything to air new episodes for burn off, would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts