Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nicktoons isn't as widely available in the USA as it is in the UK. I think it's part of a add-on package in the US, whilst in th UK, Nicktoons is usually in the same package as Nick.

hobo 7

Do you guys think Nicktoons SD should become a letterbox of it's HD feed? (with pillarboxed shows on the HD feed still airing in fullscreen on the SD feed)

Looney Turtles

Do you guys think Nicktoons SD should become a letterbox of it's HD feed? (with pillarboxed shows on the HD feed still airing in fullscreen on the SD feed)

None of shows on my Nicktoons (I have Charter) appear in full screen, even on the SD version anymore. That means that the old shows that air appear as both letterbox and pillarbox, It's just weird, and I wish they would fix that.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Nicktoons' schedule has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for tomorriow.

jaylop97

Staff member
Their answer for that probably is, we have just been lazy to put the same schedule again but dont worry we will get to that so people can have fun with the same old Nicktoons, with just one tweak at least.
-Nicktoons

kanc

Nicktoons isn't the only one, but TeenNick too. Tv schedule zap2it is more reliable than nick.com, in fact nick.com schedules don't really match the zap2it schedule this time.

Last edited:

RDG

Arc-V reruns have been removed from Mondays, and the Dude Perfect Show and something called the Ed Bassmaster Show will air Friday at 9:35p and 11p respectively.

Light Lucario

Staff member
That's too bad about the Arc-V repeats on Mondays being removed. There are few rerun slots as it is, so that's not going to help its chances of catching more attention on the channel, especially when pretty much every episode is important to some extent. It's not surprising, but it is unfortunate.

RDG

On Nick's official website, it looks like there's NO schedule for both Nicktoons and TeenNick for this week

lunadraws94

Turning this forum's head since 2016!
It seemed with CMT shows, Nicktoons and TeenNick are likely airing reruns for those shows, but not being simulcasted. Just like when Nick at Nite is airing was airing Lopez (TVLand show)
One more reason to dump cable: The ongoing creeping of repurposing shows, especially if its from a sister network. :mad:o_O Add that to simulcasting full seasons and a poor outlook at scheduling and they've got a real problem on their hands. This repurposing and simulcasting garbage is only going to hurt their credibility as time goes on. I sure hope Dish agrees with us and dumps them (their carriage expires tonight). I won't be shedding any tears.

throwbackman

EARTH INVADER
What's your opinion on the recent additions of more Korra and Jimmy Neutron being added recently?

RDG

Korra returns to weekdays 10a, weeknights 1a-2a starting Monday, and Pig Goat Banana Cricket will air weekdays 2:30p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.
Eurbane wrote on Ghostbuster's profile.
Nickelodeon hasen’t done much with premieres recently.
When you first learn that teenage characters are voiced by people over 30.
Kevin-Hart.jpg
Am I the only person here that is obsessed with concert setlists? For some reason, I just really enjoy keeping track of what bands and artists play live on a regular basis. My obsession did earn me a mod position on setlist.fm a long time ago, which I will always be proud of.

Featured Posts