Nicktoons question

deededtheman

When will they ever show these shows on Nicktoons TV or Pick Nick or Nick GAS or Anything else

1. Doug
2. The Ren & Stimpy Show
3. AAHH!!! Real Monsters
4. Rocko's Modern Life
5. KABLAM!
6. The Angry Beavers
7. Action League Now!
I miss them and I missed Angry Beavers on fathers day marathon because I was going to Williamsburg.

Invader Dag

SPOOTY IRKEN!!! EH!!!
if you got digital cable, then you probably get nicktoons tv. all nick toons, all day. then you can catch every nicktoon.

deededtheman

I can't get Nicktoons TV at all where i live. I looked at all the providers approved channel lineups even satellite but none of them carry it

Rei

Playing BG&E
Then you're pretty much screwed out of seeing them. The only one I can think of that was on is Doug which aired around 6:30 in the morning but I'm not sure if that's still on.

DR. BELCH

In a squashed gob of dung on the Missouri Bootheel
Doug on Nick

Sorry, Rei--I think they nixed it for Butt-Ugly Martians. :mad:
:(
Me, I miss Weinerville. The guy behind that is currently the voice of the singing map and thieving fox Swiper on Nick Jr.'s Dora the Explorer--for the love of Emil Sitka, how the mighty have fallen. I was watching it the other day with Saliah and she got bored and wandered off to play with the kitten, which should tell you how bad it is (even at 18 months she has good taste; she's a Jackie Chan and PPG fan, dont'cha know).

Waggytoon

I have a very major complaint about Nickelodeon! They don't even realize that if "CatDog" is a nominee in the "Summer Pick-Nick", then it's also the series that's to air then!!
But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
It has to be one of those jerk series in their schedule!!
If the kids were really the ones voting in that "Summer Pick-Nick", then we would be watching "CatDog" every time it's nominated!! Because who would have such crap like Spongebutt or those jerk babies or those extreme brats of sporting flops or even that high school girl of weirdness airing? If kids were actually voting for all that crap, then there wouldn't be any more Nickelodeon per se. Well, actually, Nick would still exist, but not the way viewers would like it to exist. It would become nothing more than a shadow of its glory days preparing to fade to oblivion and obscurity.

Where are all the CatDog and Lola Caricola fans who actually represent the winning shows of the "Summer Pick-Nick"? Have they forgotten what they've been trying to convince Nick to do for their fave series to be revived? :( :yakko:

Yuss

It's pretty obvious that NICK's been rigging the Pick Nick ever since ZIM fans started cheating. But hey, if I want ZIM, I shall cheat like there's no tomorrow.

~B+:

Nickdisk

Originally posted by deededtheman
When will they ever show these shows on Nicktoons TV or Pick Nick or Nick GAS or Anything else

1. Doug
2. The Ren & Stimpy Show
3. AAHH!!! Real Monsters
4. Rocko's Modern Life
5. KABLAM!
6. The Angry Beavers
7. Action League Now!
I miss them and I missed Angry Beavers on fathers day marathon because I was going to Williamsburg.
like said above, if you cant get Nicktoons TV, you probably have no chance of seeing them in the near future :(

Samoht

A Pill Addicted Squirrell.
nicks online schule says zims on at 1 and 1:30 pm on sundays

EDIT: dougs winning 4 the summer pick nick

a.k.a. Skarr~~

Doug is on weekday mornings at 7:00am on regular Nick. I'm pretty sure Kablamm and Action League are still on on Saturday afternoons.

BTW: Now I know I'm not the only one who misses the Angry Beavers...

Waggytoon

I have a suspicious feeling that Nickelodeon has pulled the plug on "Invader Zim", thus making Johnen Vasquez the third creator of Nicktoons to have his contract irresponsibly severed by the network under false pretenses! It's possible that Peter Hannan and Mitch Schauer also had their toon contracts rudely slashed so Nick could have the crappy Klasky-Csupo agreement become a permanent exclusive lifetime contract with the cable channel.
Why do you think those jerk babies, those extreme brats, that lousy girl who talks to animals, and that weird high school girl aren't even planning to be off the air anytime? Because of Nick's armtwisting that causes all other contracts to become null and void- except for, ironically, the Frederator Incorporated contract. Only Frederator's contract isn't exclusive or lifetime, like Nick's jerk contract with that awful Klasky-Csupo studio!
For those who don't know, Frederator is the studio for those "Fairly Oddparents" and "ChalkZone" series.
At least Spongebutt won't be around much longer.

One other item: Apparently, Nickelodeon is treating their devoted "CatDog" fans the same way HBO is doing it to "Sopranos" fans. And there's more of a timing coincidence than you think.
Note the coincidences:
The last "CatDog" show to Premiere on Nick aired May 2001! The last new "Sopranos" show Premiered on HBO May 2001!
The new season for the "Sopranos" on HBO comes September 2002! The FINAL 5 Half-hours of "CatDog" will air on Nickelodeon September 2002!
Now that's a coincidence!! :eek: :yakko:

a.k.a. Skarr~~

I thought that the movie "The Great Parent Mystery" was the CatDog series finally...

Also, here's a list of Nicktoons I've created by if they're still on regular Nickolodeon.

Still on Nick:

Rugrats
Hey Arnold
Spongebob Squarepants
CatDog
Fairly OddParents
Invader Zim
As Told By Ginger
Pelswick
Rocket Power
The Wild Thornberries
Jimmy Nutron

No Longer On:

Angry Beavers
Ahhhh! Real Monsters!
Rocko’s Modern Life
Ren and Stimpy

Not Sure:

Doug
Kablam
Action League Now

Tell me if any are missing or incorrect. Also, the next to go will probably be CatDog or Zim.

Yuss

ZIM has eight new episodes left to air, but I doubt it'll air at all after the Christmas special.

~B+:

a.k.a. Skarr~~

Actually, there is another Nicktoon. One nobody's ever mentioned. One very funny, yet very forgettable. One thatisn't even on Nicktoons TV. It was called "The Brothers Flub". I was a great show! Too bad they had to cancle it. Anyone else remember it?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts