NickSplat News & Talkback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since The Splat's U.K. site doesn't work in the U.S., here's a screenshot in case anyone is interested in seeing it:
Cv4Rbv8WAAMv7Vh.jpg

Credit for the screenshot goes to The Daily Nick! on Twitter.

On another note, it seems the Are You Afraid of the Dark? episodes on The Splat's YouTube were made private. Unfortunately, I hadn't gotten around to watching them, so I guess I missed my chance.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I missed my chance to see those Are You Afraid of The Dark? episodes too. Maybe there was some issue with the rights or something like that, especially when their channel is mainly full of clips rather than full episodes. That is a shame since I really wanted to watch those episodes.

kanc

Cry Baby Lane movie had aired on Splat last year on late October that as well

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
zap2it finally updated and is showing that ChalkZone is airing on November 12 and 13. Episodes that are airing are:
November 12: 11 P.M. - Rudy's First Adventure; Rudy's Story; Bushel Fell of Yum 11:30 P.M. - French Fry Falls; Amazin River; Gift Adrift; Escucha Mi Corazon
November 13: 11 P.M. - Skrawl; Pieday; Secret Passages; In the Zone 11:30 P.M. - Snapmobile; Rudy's Date; Future Zone; Mumbo Jumbo Jump

Looking forward to seeing it again!

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
I had a feeling ChalkZone would air on The Splat. Still, looking forward to seeing it again after it last aired on Nicktoons (they obviously doesn't care about this show anymore so they dumped it on The Splat).

kanc

On Sat Nov 5/Sun Nov 6 12AM has Who Wants to Be a President, 12:30AM Nick News: Special Edition: Kids Pick the President
On Sun Nov 6/Mon Nov 7 12AM has Nick News: Kids Pick the President: The Issues (one hour)

Nice that Chalkzone airing on the Splat for the next weekend on Nov 12th. I don't think it aired 90s Are All That block in 2011-2015. I don't remember when was the last time Chalkzone aired on Nicktoons network (not Nickelodeon)

As for Splat own webpage for UK only for people living in UK, and can't access it for USA viewers, I just wish the USA would built the Splat webpage that features the clips and maybe possibly full episodes for some shows. The old school shows on nick.com for some full episodes only available were Avatar, Legend of Korra, Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, Big Time Rush, iCarly, Victorious, Sam and Cat, Haunted Hathaways, Ned's Declassified, Bella, etc. But they don't have even more modern 2000s cartoons like Jimmy Neutron, Chalkzone, All Grown Up, and so on.. I just wish in future I'll predict that maybe there'll be more old school shows to add on webpage since some don't have TeenNick at home

Last edited:

Looney Turtles

zap2it finally updated and is showing that ChalkZone is airing on November 12 and 13. Episodes that are airing are:
November 12: 11 P.M. - Rudy's First Adventure; Rudy's Story; Bushel Fell of Yum 11:30 P.M. - French Fry Falls; Amazin River; Gift Adrift; Escucha Mi Corazon
November 13: 11 P.M. - Skrawl; Pieday; Secret Passages; In the Zone 11:30 P.M. - Snapmobile; Rudy's Date; Future Zone; Mumbo Jumbo Jump

Looking forward to seeing it again!

That's great to hear. I'll have to set them to record on my DVR as soon as I can. I've been wanting to see that cartoon again for a while.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Action League Now! is airing on November 19 and 20. Episodes that are airing are:
November 19: 11 - The Flesh 11:30 - Meltman
November 20: 11 - Thunder Girl 11:30 - Monster Mashed

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Doesn't look like they're airing anything special on November 26 and 27. Hey Arnold! is scheduled. I don't know if they're done with Nicktoons 25th celebrations or if they're taking a break for Thanksgiving weekend or if Hey Arnold! is the show they're celebrating that weekend, but either way, I guess there isn't anything that big there because Hey Arnold! airs every night.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'm not too surprised since I don't think that they have too many Thanksgiving specials/related episodes that they can air around that time.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not too surprised since I don't think that they have too many Thanksgiving specials/related episodes that they can air around that time.
I was actually saying it doesn't seem like they're airing anything for Nicktoons 25th Anniversary that weekend (unless Hey Arnold! is the show they're going with that weekend), not Thanksgiving. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So, I'm starting my big summer competition for Media Brackets tomorrow.
Tom Cruise Made His First Billion Dollar Movie!
Congrats to the Colorado Avalanche, my hockey team
Nickelodeon’s first foreign victim to Paramount+, and CN is the only one left in the country.

I didn't think she could do a higher pitched voice. Then again, I didn't think she could do a grandma voice, but she did.

Featured Posts