NickRewind News & Talkback Thread Part 2

kanc

I doubt that NickSplat will air missing episodes of Rocko's Modern Life that was skipped, and I think it was mentioned several months ago.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick actually uploaded a Are You Afraid of the Dark? video to its main YouTube channel earlier, but deleted it soon after :(

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
If you click the video, it says that the video isn't available. (Unless it's just geo-locked, but it normally says it's not available in my region.)

kanc

If you click the video, it says that the video isn't available. (Unless it's just geo-locked, but it normally says it's not available in my region.)
But I clicked the video, and it's still running very fine. Maybe for you for where you live, its not working

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
But I clicked the video, and it's still running very fine. Maybe for you for where you live, its not working

Definitely the likely case as I was able to view it.

Very surprising Nick would post something like this - even if just a countdown video, it's nice to see.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Ah, it must be geo-locked. :(

NickSplat posted a couple of full episodes of AYAOTD on their YouTube channel a few years ago, but it's nice to see AYAOTD on the main channel. :)

kanc

Last year NickSplat has great Halloween themed going, like airing Are Your Afraid of the Dark and Cry Baby Lane movie, few years ago there was Nick Or Treat themed block IIRC.. Too bad it's not doing anything anymore this year, and I agree same with N@N (it's been like this for few years)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts